Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Noticed something at my childhood friend's funeral wake

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really sorry for your loss. I'm 42 and both my parents are still alive. I couldn't imagine losing my mom at 10. I would have been completely lost if I were in his shoes. My father lost his mom at 15 and I believe his rough edges were due to losing his mom at such a young age. To this day my mom is my rock and best friend. May your friend be at peace now.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really sorry for your loss. I'm 42 and both my parents are still alive. I couldn't imagine losing my mom at 10. I would have been completely lost if I were in his shoes. My father lost his mom at 15 and I believe his rough edges were due to losing his mom at such a young age. To this day my mom is my rock and best friend. May your friend be at peace now.
My dad is like yours too, lost his parents when he was young. I didn’t have a good relationship with him. He passed 2 years and it still hurts me to lose him. Just wished he could have been a better dad and I could have been a better son.