Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate Leaving Marks

M

member160292

Main plate left a marking about the size of a rice grain near my left sink where she knows I never use. My first thought was that it’s childish, but it’s definitely a test. Whether it’s still there next time or marking her territory.

It was going great and we’re seeing each other tomorrow, but seeing that makes me want to postpone it ‘indefinitely’. I don’t want to have to deal with this sh!t every time she comes over

Best approach?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't get it??? Whaaatt? Normally it's feminine goodies left around, and Tampons in bathroom cabinets.
Territorial markings.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Just goes to show that women aren’t feminine anymore. Now they have to leave a mark like a male dog pizzing on a tree.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Main plate left a marking about the size of a rice grain near my left sink where she knows I never use. My first thought was that it’s childish, but it’s definitely a test. Whether it’s still there next time or marking her territory.

It was going great and we’re seeing each other tomorrow, but seeing that makes me want to postpone it ‘indefinitely’. I don’t want to have to deal with this sh!t every time she comes over

Best approach?
Clean your house.

M

member160292

I confronted her about it the next time I saw her. She acted surprised, but started cleaning the sink before she leaves. Never found anything left behind again @sharkfinale

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have plates, you are indifferent to when you see them. I go weeks without seeing plates. I punish plates over petty **** just like the situation you mentioned without even telling them. Eventually they just realize they're either gonna be obedient for me or I'm gonna go cold. You reward the plates that act right.

Always be the elephant in the room, address what she did and let her know whether it's acceptable or not

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have plates, you are indifferent to when you see them. I go weeks without seeing plates. I punish plates over petty **** just like the situation you mentioned without even telling them. Eventually they just realize they're either gonna be obedient for me or I'm gonna go cold. You reward the plates that act right.

Always be the elephant in the room, address what she did and let her know whether it's acceptable or not
How many times you been in jail over the course of your life?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the positive, she didn't take a Shvt on your doorstep. Don't worry about it.