Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Night Out

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick thinks being a wh0re is ok when she is out with her friends then she isn't worth having anyways. The kind of girls that can't behave themselves are ones that you shouldn't be serious with anyways. The ones that need your "Rules" to act right will violate those rules every time. You are just fooling yourself.

And if she cheats, so what. You eventually find out. Dump her and find another one.

Some of you need a few more trips around the block. Thicken up that skin a little and toughen up that heart.

You guys give women way too much credit. Love everyone of them, but never forget they can all be replaced.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can walk into many bars and see the group of married women scanning the whole place looking for men on the prowl to talk to. And they go out in groups so that they "don't do something really stupid ha ha." They will flirt with you, grab you, let you grab them, kiss you, and even take them outside. Generally, as soon as you are about to close the deal on banging them somewhere they then say something like "I can't....I'm married" with a smile on their face. And in comes the mother hen of the group to try to make you feel like a criminal - as if you forced her to do something she didn't want to. Now, there are some out there that will go all the way, but it is generally the former type.

Yes, it is sh1t behavior for a woman in a relationship. No, it isn't surprising in the least.
Women who behave like that and the mother hens of the group are a complete waste of space in bars.

My new policy, which I highly recommend based on advice I heard - tell them they can do whatever they want, but that their actions have consequences.

If they want to have a GNO say this: you can do what you want, just know that by doing this I will no longer take you seriously (meaning, I will not be exclusive or you consider you as LTR material). Do not argue, simply stand your ground tell them this is how you feel and they can choose to respect it or not.

Women in committed, serious, happy relationships don't have GNO's. And by GNO I don't mean having some wine on a weekday night with a close friend, or happy hour with coworkers...however, sometimes the line isn't exactly clear (eg if they start doing "happy hours" every week having never done them previously, it probably means they're cheating or looking to monkey branch).
I like this policy a lot.

Yes, you're right that sometimes the line isn't clear on this.

I think Girls Night Out for women in relationships is garbage. Women can meet their female friends at someone's home. There's no need to go out to a bar/restaurant for it.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new policy, which I highly recommend based on advice I heard - tell them they can do whatever they want, but that their actions have consequences.

If they want to have a GNO say this: you can do what you want, just know that by doing this I will no longer take you seriously (meaning, I will not be exclusive or you consider you as LTR material). Do not argue, simply stand your ground tell them this is how you feel and they can choose to respect it or not.

Women in committed, serious, happy relationships don't have GNO's. And by GNO I don't mean having some wine on a weekday night with a close friend, or happy hour with coworkers...however, sometimes the line isn't exactly clear (eg if they start doing "happy hours" every week having never done them previously, it probably means they're cheating or looking to monkey branch).
Straight to the bank.
" If you act a certain way, I will care less about you" thats my coup de grâce one liner if they wish to wonder off the corral.
Thats a smooth ultimatum.
You gotta know who you got with though
We harvest and pick up wisdom on here to have the intuition to do hard screens for potential LTRs and curb out the "reformed h0es". All for the sake of peace of mind.

work happy hours. they do love those. Sure, let them go have a drink with the male coworkers that got your girl in the crosshairs. If she your real one she will behave and not flirt after a couple rounds. I hope so..

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think Girls Night Out for women in relationships is garbage. Women can meet their female friends at someone's home. There's no need to go out to a bar/restaurant for it.
Lol you worried about your wife getting picked up at Applebees :rofl:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got into a debate with women about this when I flipped it and said “so if you’re okay with GNO at the club, then you’re okay with guys night out at the club too”. You won’t believe how many told me “it’s not the same thing”. I almost lost it.

Reaction score
So I got into a debate with women about this when I flipped it and said “so if you’re okay with GNO at the club, then you’re okay with guys night out at the club too”. You won’t believe how many told me “it’s not the same thing”. I almost lost it.
Remembers, 99% of guys are invisible to women. When they think of guys at the club, they think about the guys they get wet over at the club not the average guy lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you worried about your wife getting picked up at Applebees :rofl:
I can't imagine men worrying about girlfriends/wives going to Applebee's. However, most Girls Night Out groups are not going to Applebee's, Chili's, or TGI Friday's.

Remembers, 99% of guys are invisible to women. When they think of guys at the club, they think about the guys they get wet over at the club not the average guy lol.
When a man becomes MGTOW, women in the sexual marketplace don't care. They didn't want him anyway. The average man is far more invisible than the average woman.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are masters of the double standard. "It isn't the same" has to be the biggest scapegoat line for more bad behavior from them than anything.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with a guy friend last night to a little dive bar. There was a group of about 5 women there dancing and cutting loose. Soon after arriving 2 of them approached my friend and me. They were def intoxicated. They were flirting and saying they were just having a girls night out. Before I know it, one of them started giving me a lap dance letting me grab her ass telling me she wants to go home with me. Then another woman from the pack I guess panicked and comes over to tells us they’re all married and their husbands are waiting at home for them. That didn’t stop either one from giving us their numbers. My friend told me the woman he was talking to told him she’s happily married but really wants to **** him. She was maybe a 6 and my friend is a very handsome dude so she was definitely just trying to get something out of her system.
Moral of this, for those who are married or have GFs, a girls night out with alcohol involved is likely to be like this.
Great example of the sexual duplicity of women. #hardcore #truth

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is that girls nights out are fine as long as you're not dating a hoe or a girl who turns into one when drunk.

Obviously not every single girl makes out with random guys when she goes to the club, because you don't make out with a new girl every time you go out right?

However I've seen girls out with their boyfriends in the daytime flirt with other guys right behind his back. No alcohol or peer pressure needed. So it's about the woman mostly.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl who says this is waving a massive red flag. Either she thinks only guys do shady stuff at the club. Or she thinks guys do the same thing girls do, and would never allow it. Either way that's insane.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it because I know women. They lack self awareness. “What’s good for me is not good for thee!!”

Men, stop assuming women are our moral equals. They are not. Accept it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it because I know women. They lack self awareness. “What’s good for me is not good for thee!!”

Men, stop assuming women are our moral equals. They are not. Accept it.
Woman are opportunists and often lack awareness of the situations they put themselves in.

Literally the club environment is designed for people to fuk.. Throw in some intoxications (lowers inhibitions) throw in loud music (lowers inhibitions) throw in a bunch of semi naked chicks and a bunch of predatory horny men... You got the ideal environment for sex to happen.