Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Night Out

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with a guy friend last night to a little dive bar. There was a group of about 5 women there dancing and cutting loose. Soon after arriving 2 of them approached my friend and me. They were def intoxicated. They were flirting and saying they were just having a girls night out. Before I know it, one of them started giving me a lap dance letting me grab her ass telling me she wants to go home with me. Then another woman from the pack I guess panicked and comes over to tells us they’re all married and their husbands are waiting at home for them. That didn’t stop either one from giving us their numbers. My friend told me the woman he was talking to told him she’s happily married but really wants to **** him. She was maybe a 6 and my friend is a very handsome dude so she was definitely just trying to get something out of her system.
Moral of this, for those who are married or have GFs, a girls night out with alcohol involved is likely to be like this.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come very close to cheating with these types of women.

Two examples come to mind:

One time I approached some drunk girl at bar, who was engaged. Later in the night, she was literally grabbing my **** under the table. Could've banged her if her friends didn't stop her. The mere fact that she got that ****faced and flirty (even without cheating) tells you everything. They might not actually **** a dude but they'll do all sorts of shvt like that.

Just a few months ago on Halloween night, I was dancing and grinding with some girl all night, and when I go to pull I find out she has a boyfriend who was RIGHT THERE the entire time. Who the fvck knows how she'd behave if he wasn't there!

Men are an absolute disgrace that they put up with these types of behaviors from their woman. A couple women going out for some drinks is one thing, but when your girl goes out with a group of her slutty/single friends on a weekend night to crowded bars/clubs is pretty much a guarantee that she has zero respect for her man even if she doesn't explicitly intend on cheating.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come very close to cheating with these types of women.

Two examples come to mind:

One girl time I approached a girl ta bar, who was engaged. She was ****faced, and literally grabbing my **** under the table. Could've banged her if her friends didn't stop her. The mere fact that she got that ****faced and flirty (even without cheating) tells you everything. They might not actually **** a dude but they'll do all sorts of shvt like that.

Just a few months ago on Halloween night, I was dancing and grinding with some girl all night, and when I go to pull I find out she has a boyfriend who was RIGHT THERE the entire time. Who the fvck knows how she'd behave if he wasn't there!

Men are an absolute disgrace that they put up with these types of behaviors from their woman. A couple women going out for some drinks is one thing, but when your girl goes out with a group of her slutty/single friends on a weekend night to crowded bars/clubs is pretty much a guarantee that she has zero respect for her man even if she doesn't explicitly intend on cheating.
I’ve been the other guy in way more instances than not. Some women monkey branched to me. Others just wanted to **** someone other than their husband/bf. It’s way more common than people want to talk openly about.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been the other guy in way more instances than not. Some women monkey branched to me. Others just wanted to **** someone other than their husband/bf. It’s way more common than people want to talk openly about.
I've been that dude, don't particularly feel good about it, but it isn't my fault these women aren't loyal. It is certainly common and the more attractive you are the more likely they are to come on to you like the 6 on to your handsome friend.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was DJing we always knew it would be a wild night when a girls night out or bathlorette party group came in. The women would all be wild, wasted and ready to throw down. Nothing wrong with that as it made my job a lot easier but their hubbies or bfs would have probably not been thrilled at how many of them were acting. Then again they may have just been happy for a night to themselves anyway.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not always so cut and dry. Be careful cementing thoughts like this into your psyche. You can set yourself up for a lot of anxiety. Some women enjoy going out and dancing, or hanging at the local bar and listening to music, or whatever else.

There are introverts and extroverts. Extroverts need to be out and social, it’s when the introvert goes out and gets juiced and tries to become an extrovert to deal with a suffocated life is the problem.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not always so cut and dry. Be careful cementing thoughts like this into your psyche. You can set yourself up for a lot of anxiety. Some women enjoy going out and dancing, or hanging at the local bar and listening to music, or whatever else.

There are introverts and extroverts. Extroverts need to be out and social, it’s when the introvert goes out and gets juiced and tries to become an extrovert to deal with a suffocated life is the problem.
What are you saying?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
this stuff happens all the time man.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dumb of the guy who belive a girls out will not bring problems

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck dating a hot girl under 22 that hates going out, has zero friends, and just wants to stay in the house and cook/suck your dvck 247.
There aren't attractive 18-24 that only want to stay home and have sex.

While later Millennials and Gen Z are more likely to stay home, they still don't want to stay at home a lot. Swipe apps and Instagram have made going out to nightlife venues redundant to an extent. A woman can get far more attention and validation posting sexy pics and videos on Instagram than she would if she dressed sexy to go out to a bar/nightclub.

In addition, nightlife was ruined from March 2020 - early 2022 by the pandemic. The 2nd half of 2022 seemed closer to pre-pandemic conditions in nightlife, but nightlife is still recovering from the impact of the pandemic.

Pandemic or no pandemic, the general trend has been away from nightlife and more towards e-thoting. It can be easier to arrange one night stands with Chads via swipe app or Instagram than going into a nightlife venue.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time you've seen this?

They're just having fun, checking in the make sure they still 'got it'. Happens all the time. In almost every case, this seldom develops into anything. You might make out with one of them, but it pretty much typically ends there.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys let your chicks do girls nights out, you should be putting that boundary down Very early on
My new policy, which I highly recommend based on advice I heard - tell them they can do whatever they want, but that their actions have consequences.

If they want to have a GNO say this: you can do what you want, just know that by doing this I will no longer take you seriously (meaning, I will not be exclusive or you consider you as LTR material). Do not argue, simply stand your ground tell them this is how you feel and they can choose to respect it or not.

Women in committed, serious, happy relationships don't have GNO's. And by GNO I don't mean having some wine on a weekday night with a close friend, or happy hour with coworkers...however, sometimes the line isn't exactly clear (eg if they start doing "happy hours" every week having never done them previously, it probably means they're cheating or looking to monkey branch).

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can walk into many bars and see the group of married women scanning the whole place looking for men on the prowl to talk to. And they go out in groups so that they "don't do something really stupid ha ha." They will flirt with you, grab you, let you grab them, kiss you, and even take them outside. Generally, as soon as you are about to close the deal on banging them somewhere they then say something like "I can't....I'm married" with a smile on their face. And in comes the mother hen of the group to try to make you feel like a criminal - as if you forced her to do something she didn't want to. Now, there are some out there that will go all the way, but it is generally the former type.

Yes, it is sh1t behavior for a woman in a relationship. No, it isn't surprising in the least.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck dating a hot girl under 22 that hates going out, has zero friends, and just wants to stay in the house and cook/suck your dvck 247.
Hot women under 22 aren't worth dating anyway, just as fvck buddies. Exceptions may apply if they're foreign or raised properly.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time you've seen this?

They're just having fun, checking in the make sure they still 'got it'. Happens all the time. In almost every case, this seldom develops into anything. You might make out with one of them, but it pretty much typically ends there.
Typically ends there. But if the guy is good looking enough and DGAF about bro code or whatever, it won’t end there. It’s happened many times.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys let your chicks do girls nights out, you should be putting that boundary down Very early on
Absolutely not. “Girls night out” is only permitted if it means baking cookies at Stephanie’s house where all attending women are married or in LTRs.

“Girl trip” and “Girl night out” are completely unacceptable. Dump women who engage in this behavior.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lack of options and not having standards is a b!tch huh?