Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My success on Tinder as a standard guy

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting the phone number of practically all of them. But I couldn't text them.
Neither should you. You should setup a meet with them as soon as possible. Texting is the mistake that most guys do thinking they "build report " then the girl. Could not be further from the truth. You build report IRL, not on a retard app where they have no idea of who you really are/look etc .

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So its obvious whats happening here.

Op puts a pic of some hot 'chad'. Many women match with him.

He changes his pic back and retains some of those matches.

Girl looks at her 100+ matches on Tinder and doesnt realise op changed pic cos she has 100 matches.

Op messages girl. Girl thinks "i dont remember matching with you" but wants D and thinks whatever and continues interaction.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score

Girl looks at her 100+ matches on Tinder and doesnt realise op changed pic cos she has 100 matches.

Op messages girl. Girl thinks "i dont remember matching with you" but wants D and thinks whatever and continues interaction.
there's only one loophole in this theory, any attractive girl has multiple matches, if she is so desparate for d1ck, why would she go for someone she doesn't remember she matched with instead of others?
Anyway, I don't see this thread as productive and knowledgeable in anyway..so I m out

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a pretty good idea that I might have to try, although since I have a Chad-lite face, I'd do it with a little bit of face-tuning, and of course with height. :mad:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If true it sounds like a good O'l fashioned bait & switch but i am still struggling to understand the mechanics of it

What did you say to these matches OP ?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea. You've managed to generate the raw numbers, and out of a bunch of women you are bound to find some crazies. who don't care. Makes sense because of the huge numbers generated. Like @BackInTheGame78 says, (even though he's critical of this thread), you have to generate the volume.

People unmatching you is not as bad as someone calling the police. Sounds like a better strategy than cold-approaching in this climate.
You've captured my curiosity OP with this thread with your winning strategy. What about if you get better chad photos and instead of 60, you generated like 200 matches, then wouldn't that increase your numbers game as there will be more crazies on that list?

(this is intended to be a sarcastic post since I'm not into this thing)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so, they were just pretty
Crazy people can be pretty. In this case, you use chad photos to put the foot in the door and used game.to close these hoes. That is what game is all about. The chad photo is your opener.

My theory is they are still thinking of the photo when they are seeing you because of classic conditioning, pairing of a positive stimuli with yourself so they aasociate the good feelings of chad with you. A masterstroke of genious.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, that's for sure. But out of the 60 women who matched me, 50 of them withdrew their match. Of that number, in the end I had an interaction with only 3.
You had 3 women after 2 days plus a fun catfishing experiment. Dude this is legend material. Are you still in contact with these 3 women? Any of them potential gfs?

First thread I have seen in a while that sounded like fun and broke the blackpill box. I wonder if other people who struggle with apps will swallow their pride and try this out too?