Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make $25 fast?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With your skillset you could make money doing contract work or freelancing on a site like Fiverr or Taskrabbit

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With your skillset you could make money doing contract work or freelancing on a site like Fiverr or Taskrabbit
After 10 years experienece i prefer not to work for pennies, I see bigger things for myself. Currently learning app development so i can get a job in that arrea making 6 figures

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries guy, yes I did take it, i feel ashamed as could be, I put gas in my car, got some food got cheap website hosting so i can put my portfolio online again so i can find a job...I will be paying Atom back the second I get a job
**** cheap hosting. You can host static sites on netlify and vercel for free.

I charge $300/hour for fractional CTO work, but I'm extremely good at networking and selling myself and also have very specific experience.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries guy, yes I did take it, i feel ashamed as could be, I put gas in my car, got some food got cheap website hosting so i can put my portfolio online again so i can find a job...I will be paying Atom back the second I get a job
No need to pay me back. Just do the same for someone else someday, as I mentioned in our PMs. It wasn’t a loan; Just a leg-up for a brother in need. I’m very glad I was able to help, and I’m glad you accepted it.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to pay me back. Just do the same for someone else someday, as I mentioned in our PMs. It wasn’t a loan; Just a leg-up for a brother in need. I’m very glad I was able to help, and I’m glad you accepted it.
Well thank you again, I just feel bad thats all. You really helped out more than you can imagine, got some food, some tea for the mornings, website hosting so I can create my portfolio website again while looking for jobs. Put money in gas as well

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if you know but my company recently went under and I am offically broke as sad as that sounds, Im lining up interviews / need to get to places and i am literally on empty on my gas tank. My skill set includes website design, html,css and basics of high level programming language...Does anyone know of any ways to make $25 fast? Online preferably
Not to be a **** but how are you out of money already? If you're a developer surely you were making good $$

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be a **** but how are you out of money already? If you're a developer surely you were making good $$
My company i worked for went under, my boss the vp stole 75,000 from the president of the company, had bad blood, then the company shut down after 2 months. I was making 65,000 a year, didnt save up much to be honest at all, i got let go Dec 16th, right around the holidays, so all my money went to bills that piled up when i wasnt working for 8 months, and christmas gifts for my family..etc..My dad was also out of work for a while, and he was in the hospital with open heart surgery for a month and a half so i had to help take care of the bills around the house too, so it all just adds up

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher , I Iove this man! No talking blabla but ACTION. This thread took a inspirational turn i didn't expect. (Also shows most men overhere just want what best for their fellow men so I dont get the hostility and negativity that's been going on lately. ) BOSS MOVE!

OP, i have to tell you this. Obviously I cant judge your financial situation, but you gotta save up and have at least a 1000 bucks on the side at all time. You're living at home, which is 99% of the time cheaper than living alone, or even worse, together with a woman. This is the time for you to save like a maniac! Use this experience as that one place and situation you never wanna be in again.

Be honest how you spend your money. Cut all unnecessary costs and expenses. I am talking clothes you don't need, partying maybe gaming ect. Barber , eating out, expensive groceries and drugs and/or drinking habits should also be cut. Get clothes via Vinted. Check what grocery store has special offers. Find a guy thaf cuts hair at home. Take the bike instead of the car when possible.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My company i worked for went under, my boss the vp stole 75,000 from the president of the company, had bad blood, then the company shut down after 2 months. I was making 65,000 a year, didnt save up much to be honest at all, i got let go Dec 16th, right around the holidays, so all my money went to bills that piled up when i wasnt working for 8 months, and christmas gifts for my family..etc..My dad was also out of work for a while, and he was in the hospital with open heart surgery for a month and a half so i had to help take care of the bills around the house too, so it all just adds up
Man I make just a bit more than you and my rent alone is 1200 a month but I can easily put away 2k per month minimum. I'm not judging at all but I am just confused how you're not saving any.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I make just a bit more than you and my rent alone is 1200 a month but I can easily put away 2k per month minimum. I'm not judging at all but I am just confused how you're not saving any.
Rent where I live in New York is $2000 minimum, and thats in a bad area as well. Yes I live at home, but i didnt work for a while and bills added up, credit card bills maxed out, had to pay for food which is getting higher, I had to pay for bills at my house since my dad had open heart surgery and couldnt work, i think i mentioned this in one of my other posts

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher , I Iove this man! No talking blabla but ACTION. This thread took a inspirational turn i didn't expect. (Also shows most men overhere just want what best for their fellow men so I dont get the hostility and negativity that's been going on lately. ) BOSS MOVE!

OP, i have to tell you this. Obviously I cant judge your financial situation, but you gotta save up and have at least a 1000 bucks on the side at all time. You're living at home, which is 99% of the time cheaper than living alone, or even worse, together with a woman. This is the time for you to save like a maniac! Use this experience as that one place and situation you never wanna be in again.

Be honest how you spend your money. Cut all unnecessary costs and expenses. I am talking clothes you don't need, partying maybe gaming ect. Barber , eating out, expensive groceries and drugs and/or drinking habits should also be cut. Get clothes via Vinted. Check what grocery store has special offers. Find a guy thaf cuts hair at home. Take the bike instead of the car when possible.
I challenge every man reading this to do a kindness for someone in need this weekend. It might be as simple as helping someone financially in a small way, lifting someone’s spirits with encouragement, or even the proverbial helping an old lady across the street. Whether or not you run game on her is at your sole discretion. In that case, field report is mandatory

Let’s rise up and meet that challenge while the motivation is hot, men. Going out of the comfort zone to help someone in need has a hidden benefit… it multiplies exponentially as each recipient of a kindness is likely to pay it forward to someone else someday.

it’s not that I think I did such a great thing. How hard is it to see a man who’s down and extend an arm to help him up?

I hope some of you are down for the challenge. It would be nice to see this thread bear some positive, quantifiable fruit.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I challenge every man reading this to do a kindness for someone in need this weekend. It might be as simple as helping someone financially in a small way, lifting someone’s spirits with encouragement, or even the proverbial helping an old lady across the street. Whether or not you run game on her is at your sole discretion. In that case, field report is mandatory

Let’s rise up and meet that challenge while the motivation is hot, men. Going out of the comfort zone to help someone in need has a hidden benefit… it multiplies exponentially as each recipient of a kindness is likely to pay it forward to someone else someday.

it’s not that I think I did such a great thing. How hard is it to see a man who’s down and extend an arm to help him up?

I hope some of you are down for the challenge. It would be nice to see this thread bear some positive, quantifiable fruit.
I think we should make this into a weekly or monthly thing, do a good deed for someone once a week, lets say every sunday, as you said even if it something small...Also, lets make a separate thread out of it so your post doesnt get buried

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I still broke at the moment, but I do have good news, im going to get a job in a gated community as a security guard for a year, its only $16 an hour but better than what im making now which is nothing...During my downtime at work i will be studying computer programming / iphone app development while working so i can kill two birds with one stone and eventually get another computer job where i make even more money

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rent where I live in New York is $2000 minimum, and thats in a bad area as well. Yes I live at home, but i didnt work for a while and bills added up, credit card bills maxed out, had to pay for food which is getting higher, I had to pay for bills at my house since my dad had open heart surgery and couldnt work, i think i mentioned this in one of my other posts
Missed the part of the medical bills, sorry to hear. It's tempting to assume you're going to always have a paycheck, but it can be just as risky to pay off debt/bills in bulk as it is to invest in bulk.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not sure if you know but my company recently went under and I am offically broke as sad as that sounds, Im lining up interviews / need to get to places and i am literally on empty on my gas tank. My skill set includes website design, html,css and basics of high level programming language...Does anyone know of any ways to make $25 fast? Online preferably
Fiverr and upwork come to mind.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fiverr and upwork come to mind.
In my 10 years experienece using those sites they are a 50/50 shot of getting anything. Fiver is cheap, i have way to much experience to waste time doing fiverr for small pennies, upwork can be amazing to find jobs but you are competing with a lot of oversea workers who work for cheap....So im going to stick with security for a year for $16 an hour and build up my skillset in app development until i feel confident enough i can quit and get a good paying job building iphone apps

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another side note about app development, I posted on upwork for a tutor, i even put in the description that i lost my job and dont have money so i would need to be tutored for free...I had about 18 responses, i was SHOCKED. Found one guy from Portugal that will be teaching me app development a couple of times a week, we start this Wednesday