Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make $25 fast?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if you know but my company recently went under and I am offically broke as sad as that sounds, Im lining up interviews / need to get to places and i am literally on empty on my gas tank. My skill set includes website design, html,css and basics of high level programming language...Does anyone know of any ways to make $25 fast? Online preferably

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Just 25 bugs? Cant you borrow a $50 from friends or family?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad is out of work right now his business is very slow so i cant ask him, my mom gave me alot of money in the past she cut me off...One of my friends doesnt get paid until tomorrow..Is what it is

Billtx49

Reaction score
Back in the day the main dead broke cash go to was a facility that paid you to donate blood. Have no idea if they still exist tho …
Advertised as plasma donations now. $25-50

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You have a smartphone, dont you? There are apps where you can borrow money.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you already sifted through your couch cushions, jeans and jacket pockets and carwash change locations? Or go sell something to a local pawn shop. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day the main dead broke cash go to was a facility that paid you to donate blood. Have no idea if they still exist tho …
Called plasma donations now. $25-50
Americans can sell their spunk too, no?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you already sifted through your couch cushions, jeans and jacket pockets and carwash change locations? Or go sell something to a local pawn shop. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Of course, i even cashed in my old beer cans (embarrassing but had to be done). Im trying to sell some stuff on facebok marketplace

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you on welfare? They paid me $25 (on top of the benefits) for filling out a customer service survey. Perhaps as a nugget, people get paid for marketing surveys or advertising stuff. Perhaps you could look into those options.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you on welfare? They paid me $25 (on top of the benefits) for filling out a customer service survey. Perhaps as a nugget, people get paid for marketing surveys or advertising stuff. Perhaps you could look into those options.
They pay pennies, the surverys i mean, you can spent 10 hours for only $3, the time investment isnt worth it when i looked into it

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They pay pennies, the surverys i mean, you can spent 10 hours for only $3, the time investment isnt worth it when i looked into it
Are you on welfare? If you are worried about $ 25, it sounds like you should look into that. Have you thought of applying?

There is no shame to it. I'm on welfare. I'm also working, I just have an active file as I'm self-employed and my salary varies from month to month. If I don't make "enough" any particular month, then they'll give me a top-up if the salary is below their threshold. As of late, I've been reporting way above their threshold so I don't get paid anything. However, it's a great way to document my income so I can keep track of what money is coming in and I know that I won't be making nothing if I hit a slow month.

Not everyone on here are chads or financially well of guys. If you are asking for $ 25, then you should really look into welfare. They usually give also help guide you into finding work if they are doing their jobs right.

Last edited:

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you on welfare?
No im not, i live with my dad, no need for it technically, i just need a damn job again. I have the skills I just need to find a job that utilizes my skill set. I dont believe in welfare, or even unenployment, its for lazy people to make excuses not to work.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No im not, i live with my dad, no need for it technically, i just need a damn job again. I have the skills I just need to find a job that utilizes my skill set. I dont believe in welfare, or even unenployment, its for lazy people to make excuses not to work.
I posted something prior to this which would address this post too.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your response corrector. This is my plan:

I used to work security for a gated community, i literally sit there all day and let people in the community, total amount of working hours is like 2 hours out of 8...Im getting a security job again for a year or 6 months. During that time im going to study my butt off and learn a high level programming language, going to kill two birds with one stone. Make money, study, then apply for a better job

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your response corrector. This is my plan:

I used to work security for a gated community, i literally sit there all day and let people in the community, total amount of working hours is like 2 hours out of 8...Im getting a security job again for a year or 6 months. During that time im going to study my butt off and learn a high level programming language, going to kill two birds with one stone. Make money, study, then apply for a better job
That's great! You should pursue this plan. However, while you are pursuing this, you need money today, and there if it is just 2 hours out of 8, you might still be able get a small top-up on top of your salary. Just research all of the programs, student loans, benefits, credit/loans, are available and make sure you are on top of what's available.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did he take it? I was gonna cashapp the op his 25 bucks...way to one up me with excessive generosity.
Same here, until I saw that post. My mother's sister's familiy used to be in dire straights and would ask for small loans like $ 100 and they'd pay us back. However, since my cousin went on welfare years ago, they stopped asking us for any help. Now, we help out another friend of the family now and then who is not on welfare.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries guy, yes I did take it, i feel ashamed as could be, I put gas in my car, got some food got cheap website hosting so i can put my portfolio online again so i can find a job...I will be paying Atom back the second I get a job