Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AI, ChatGPT, and dating

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're in interesting times.

We've seen how much social media and OLD apps have changed the game in the past decade. AI is about to do the same but on a astronomical level. It's already here lol.

I saw a video where a guy used chatgpt to write his gf a poem for her b day. There's AI apps you can utilize to optimize your OLD apps and IG. This is only scratching the surface.

I've always preferred cold approach pickup to OLD But as i stated in @Jesse Pinkman thread, fellas should utilize both. Run pickup on the front end 5x daily and run OLD/IG on the backend. AI optomized pics. Run sales funnel on the back end. Pursue purpose over women.

The algorithm on apps are meant to milk you. There's a short window of opportunity to make good use of the following and to stay informed as the tech changes.

If you don't adapt and evolve, you go extinct.

Extinction is often caused by a change in environmental conditions. When conditions change, some species possess adaptations that allow them to survive and reproduce, while others do not. If the environment changes slowly enough, species will sometimes evolve the necessary adaptations, over many generations.
This will be the analog bloke following the beaten path and playing house with a overweight ran through modern woman.

There's a narrow opportunity to maximize the following, make a **** load of money, and win the mating Olympics.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Run pickup on the front end 5x daily and run OLD/IG on the backend
Do you actually have time to do pickup every day? also for how long? Do you work? how do you make money? Do you have hobbies or other interests? Do you go to the gym? Do you cook your own meals or do you eat outside? Do you clean your house/apt? Do you do laundry?

Cause I'm trying to imagine a single person (me) who works full time, does the house chores, does laundry, has hobbies, goes to the gym, cooks his own meals, doing pick up everyday.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often thought that one day an AI could run your dating life while you were at work.. you could then download the conversations that the AI had with the "Person". Although I'm not sure you would know if your AI was talking to the woman or if the woman was an AI.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a little chat with this ChatGPT thing:

Me: How to seduce?

ChatGPT: Seduction is a complex and nuanced process that depends on the individual and the situation. However, some general tips for seduction include building a connection through conversation, paying attention to nonverbal cues, and being confident in yourself and your intentions. It is also important to respect boundaries and understand that not everyone will be interested in being seduced.

Me: How to know if a woman is interested in being seduced?

ChatGPT:

There are several signs that a woman may be interested in being seduced. These can include:

• She maintains eye contact with you
  • She laughs at your jokes and finds things you say amusing
  • She touches her hair or face while talking to you
  • She leans in towards you when you speak
  • She makes an effort to spend time with you
  • She seems genuinely interested in what you have to say
It's important to remember that these signs alone don't necessarily mean that a woman is interested in being seduced. It's also crucial to be respectful of her boundaries and not to assume that someone is interested based on how they look or act.
It's also important to pay attention to verbal cues and what the person say, If she is indicating that she is not interested, it's important to respect her wishes and move on.

Me: How to be suave?

ChatGPT:
Being suave refers to having a sophisticated and confident manner, and it can be achieved through several ways:

• Being well-groomed and well-dressed, which can help you feel more confident in yourself
  • Being knowledgeable about various topics, so that you can hold engaging conversations
  • Being a good listener and paying attention to the other person
  • Being respectful of others and treating them with kindness and politeness
  • Being confident in yourself and your abilities
  • Being able to remain calm and composed in any situation
  • Being able to make others feel at ease and comfortable around you
  • Being able to make others laugh and have a good time
  • Being able to think on your feet and come up with clever solutions to problems
It's important to remember that being suave is not about putting on an act or pretending to be someone you're not. It's about being authentic, and being confident in yourself, your abilities and your personality. And also being mindful of the others, and making them feel comfortable and happy around you.

This is very interesting, all the advice this IA gave me are identical to some advice we see here in SoSuave.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one:

Me: How to stop being an incel?

ChatGPT:

The term "incel" (short for "involuntarily celibate") is often used to describe people, mostly men, who feel they are unable to form romantic or sexual relationships due to a lack of perceived attractiveness or social status.

Here are some steps that may help someone to stop identifying as an incel:

• Work on improving your self-esteem and self-worth: This can be achieved by focusing on your strengths, accomplishments, and positive qualities, and being kind to yourself.
  • Change your mindset: Rather than focusing on your perceived flaws or shortcomings, focus on being the best version of yourself.
  • Build social connections: Joining groups or clubs that align with your interests can be a great way to meet new people and form friendships.
  • Seek professional help: if feelings of loneliness, depression or anger are preventing you from forming connections, seeking professional help can be a great way to get the support you need.
  • Be respectful and kind to others: Treating others with respect, kindness and empathy is not only the right thing to do, but it can also help you build positive relationships.
It's important to note that change takes time and effort, and it's not something that happens overnight. Also, it's important to understand that having a romantic relationship is not a measure of self-worth or happiness, and that happiness comes from a wide range of sources, including friends, family, hobbies, and interests.

Again: the same advice we see here in SoSuave!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one:

ChatGPT:

The term "incel" (short for "involuntarily celibate") is often used to describe people, mostly men, who feel they are unable to form romantic or sexual relationships due to a lack of perceived attractiveness or social status.

• Work on improving your self-esteem and self-worth: This can be achieved by focusing on your strengths, accomplishments, and positive qualities, and being kind to yourself.
  • Change your mindset: Rather than focusing on your perceived flaws or shortcomings, focus on being the best version of yourself.
  • Build social connections: Joining groups or clubs that align with your interests can be a great way to meet new people and form friendships.
  • Seek professional help: if feelings of loneliness, depression or anger are preventing you from forming connections, seeking professional help can be a great way to get the support you need.
  • Be respectful and kind to others: Treating others with respect, kindness and empathy is not only the right thing to do, but it can also help you build positive relationships.
It's important to note that change takes time and effort, and it's not something that happens overnight. Also, it's important to understand that having a romantic relationship is not a measure of self-worth or happiness, and that happiness comes from a wide range of sources, including friends, family, hobbies, and interests.

Does it cost money to sign up?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one:

ChatGPT:

Guys need to go out. AI apps can be utilized to screen pics, ig and profiles.

Regardless, majority aren't going out. Vast majority of gurus don't approach and can't pull. But they got a new course.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often thought that one day an AI could run your dating life while you were at work.. you could then download the conversations that the AI had with the "Person". Although I'm not sure you would know if your AI was talking to the woman or if the woman was an AI.
I agree. Especially now conversations on a dating app hardly go deeper than surface level. If a woman likea what she sees a AI might even prevent a man from saying unnecessary stupid things. Obviously it needs to be fine tuned, but I can imagine a AI can study a man's style of talking and emulate it with cliche phrases. Ask any player and he'll tell you doing pick up is a numbers game where you as a man will say the same shyte over and over again.

Another one:

ChatGPT:

Because the AI has like 20 years of material to learn from this site alone. It can read up the DJ bible and regurgitate its content.

Nevertheless a interesting development.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Chatgpt and other AI rewrite tools are also being used by “influencers” to generate new copy that’s unique and can be called original work. If you’re pumping out more than a few articles a week online nowadays you’re using these tools.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
For those interested here is the question I posed and it’s output:

How to answer a woman’s question: Why are you on tinder?

chatgpt’s reply:

When answering a woman's question about why you are on Tinder, it's important to be honest and straightforward. Some possible responses could include:
  • "I'm on Tinder because I'm looking to meet new people and hopefully find someone special."
  • "I've been single for a while and wanted to try something new to expand my dating pool."
  • "I enjoy dating and thought this would be a convenient way to meet people."
  • "I just moved to a new city and wanted to meet people in the area."
It's also important to remember to be respectful and considerate of the other person's feelings. It's never a good idea to lie or give a false impression. Be honest and genuine, and the right person will appreciate it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

chatgpt’s reply:

When answering a woman's question about why you are on Tinder, it's important to be honest and straightforward. Some possible responses could include:
  • "I'm on Tinder because I'm looking to meet new people and hopefully find someone special."
  • "I've been single for a while and wanted to try something new to expand my dating pool."
It's also important to remember to be respectful and considerate of the other person's feelings. It's never a good idea to lie or give a false impression. Be honest and genuine, and the right person will appreciate it.
None of this is new news. It’s basic common sense tbh

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
None of this is new news. It’s basic common sense tbh
No one said it was or that it had any value whatsoever, just a preview of the technology we’re discussing for those that don’t want to be bothered to do a search, login and play with it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one said it was or that it had any value whatsoever, just a preview of the technology we’re discussing for those that don’t want to be bothered to do a search, login and play with it.
The OP was saying we’d be left behind by it somehow. If it’s common sense stuff, I doubt that will be the case

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChatGPT is amazing... I've been playing around with it for a few weeks now. The current version is GPT3, apparently the upcoming update, GPT4 will be EXPONENTIALLY more powerful. Just saw this quote as a comparison:

" The company claimed that GPT-4 will have 100 trillion parameters, as opposed to the 175 billion parameters that GPT-3 is currently trained on. "

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you actually have time to do pickup every day? also for how long? Do you work? how do you make money? Do you have hobbies or other interests? Do you go to the gym? Do you cook your own meals or do you eat outside? Do you clean your house/apt? Do you do laundry?

Cause I'm trying to imagine a single person (me) who works full time, does the house chores, does laundry, has hobbies, goes to the gym, cooks his own meals, doing pick up everyday.
He's just a character, take it with a pinch of salt.

Chatgpt and other AI rewrite tools are also being used by “influencers” to generate new copy that’s unique and can be called original work. If you’re pumping out more than a few articles a week online nowadays you’re using these tools.
Hmm interesting I need to post an article or two a week I will try using this to help.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

chatgpt’s reply:

The just moved here one is great. I used that for a year or two. Women really resonate with it if they have moved around and they legitimately love to show you things they know in an area.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The just moved here one is great. I used that for a year or two. Women really resonate with it if they have moved around and they legitimately love to show you things they know in an area.
Hah! Around here some say "I'm not your tour guide", of course I live in one of the most challenging metropolitan areas in the country. 49'er country and I don't mean football.