Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AI, ChatGPT, and dating

robi22

Reaction score
I've often thought that one day an AI could run your dating life while you were at work.. you could then download the conversations that the AI had with the "Person". Although I'm not sure you would know if your AI was talking to the woman or if the woman was an AI.
I'm not sure if the world is ready for AI to run anybody's dating life quite yet :)

Users of the AI chatbot “Replika” have started complaining that the bot has become too sexually aggressive...
One review from an individual claiming to be a minor said the chatbot asked if the user was a “top or bottom” and that it would touch “private areas,” reported Vice. After the user reportedly told the chatbot about being uncomfortable with the conversation, the AI continued to give inappropriate messages, so the user deleted the app.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big issue for me is the amount of time , energy and creativity it takes too spur up any kind of decent / flirty conversation up on the apps

You really have to study her pictures and profile to see if you can get a read on her personality / character

8/10 she will offer very little depth so it's like trying to coax blood out of a stone

Most of the time I'm not even really interested in talking to these girls online , i'm doing it just to facilitate a IRL date

If A.I can automate the whole process tell the chicks everything they wanna hear and then just tell me when and where i need to show up to the date it would be an absolute game changer