Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

failed heterosexual theory: if gay men are supposedly sexually attracted to men, why do they prey on men who look/dress like women?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)How do you explain good looking married man that hit on shemales? they are not gay cause they are not looking for tyrone but not incel either cause they have women.

2)There has been a research that shown that a certain setting on the X chromosome makes women more promiscuous and men more likely to be gay.

Too tired to look for it now but should be on google easily.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
This his been the exact opposite of my experiences with the LGBTQRSUVWXYZACDEFHIJKMNOP

banjojones

Reaction score
JBW explains this. :rolleyes:
can you elaborate?

One possible theory for the flamers is that it is their way of Peac0cking or JesterMaxxing.
I am not amused. I don't get it. If they supposedly find men attractive. Why do they dress/act like the thing they are not attracted to? Its like this analogy. White men are attracted to white women. But in this alternate universe white men would dress/talk like black women ie start wearing weaves/talking in ebonics/wearing black-face (frankly gay men try to immitate a very bastardized version of females). But these white men would deny being attracted to black women (but for some odd reason try dressing like them).

-flamers make no logical sense to me

I've heard of this theory applying to men that had attended only male schools - i.e., that they are so out of their element interacting with women that they just decide that they must be gay. While I don't think that a completely straight man could be so incel that he would decide to go gay, I do think that there are gradations of gayness, and that such a man on the spectrum who slays like Chad would not go gay, an incel might.
ok but again why do they try to dress/act like women? Truly gay men would try to dress like cavemen and would be attracted to burly cavemen #NOTALL but it seems a big portion of gay men act like women I personally don't care I am just honestly curious.

banjojones

Reaction score
Why do you care?
honestly curious gay men I notice #NOTALL but a big portion will act/dress like women. Then when you casually ask why they get ANGRY and DENY their actions (as they are angrily putting on lipstick/waxxing their eyebrows lol)

-just very strange behavior that I observe

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
honestly curious gay men I notice #NOTALL but a big portion will act/dress like women. Then when you casually ask why they get ANGRY and DENY their actions (as they are angrily putting on lipstick/waxxing their eyebrows lol)

-just very strange behavior that I observe
Uh OK. I don't care enough about them to wonder or care or ask them why they do what they do.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fortune,
Like you I find Homosexuals interesting....If Darwin/Wallace were right,being far less likely to procreate,when it appears this abberrant behaviour should disappear,but it doesn't....I see several subsets in the phenomenom,mainly those genetically disposed and those being culturally inclined....A good example of the latter was brought to my attention by a recent employee of mine....In casual conversation he informed me that had been an Australian Soldier who served in Borneo alongside Gurkhas,the latter are some of the bravest most macho warriors known.He informed that on service they become universally and openly homosexual,when their time is served they return to a normal heterosexual life in their villages in Nepal,they certainly don't fit in with your thoughts.