Is It Ok If GF Getting A Massage From A Man?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about your Girlfriend getting a body massage, by a male masseuse?

would you be ok with a dude massaging your girlfriend?
I never tell them about my massage appointments anymore.
I wouldn't be excited about having my committed relationship girlfriend getting a massage from a male masseur. Would it be enough to be a dealbreaker and end a relationship? Probably not.

Most male masseurs are not having sex with female clients. It does happen though, so it's understandable for a man to be concerned about it.

I think a lot of women understand this and they do a reverse @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 and not tell their boyfriends about their massage appointments. Women can get away with this if they don't get massages regularly, such as once a month or less. There's a good chance this has happened with me in my relationships. I don't think my girlfriends over time had been regularly getting massages and they never did anything to set off alarm bells.

One woman mentioned that she had a massage scheduled on our 2nd date. The massage happened between our 2nd and 3rd dates and I had yet to have sex with her, so I didn't ask any questions about it. A girlfriend did mention a massage from a female masseuse, but her massages were irregular.

Reaction score
Real Talk, I get frequent massages because I enjoy them and that's where my spending money tends to go other than booze, travel, and food. I have a suspicion that the sex deprived soccer moms are getting some special treatment, but that's a different story. Otherwise, massages are relaxing and feel great, and I would recommend them to my girl. TBH, I feel like you are just uncomfortable because it's your friend doing it lol. Do you know his process? Are they girls fully draped during the session or are they getting butt @$$ naked during it. I get it through because I wouldn't want my friends touching my girl's booty too lol. Your girl is also probably trolling you about the *** thing too lol.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So would you be ok with a dude massaging your girlfriend?
You do know what Marsellus Wallace did to the guy that gave his wife a foot rub?

Asides from that, THIS is the point when you need to set the frame right.
Nobody short of a doctor is touching my naked woman.

If she acts up, tell her that if she wants to be in a serious relationship with you, no other man is to touch her naked body.
If she doesnt agree, she is for the streets and would have cucked you anyway down the road. Maybe not with your "friend" but with the next best male masseuse that made a move on her.

Set the frame NOW!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a suspicion that the sex deprived soccer moms are getting some special treatment, but that's a different story.
That's a reasonable suspicion. Marriages involving people under age 60 today have less sex in them as compared to marriages of 1989.

Soccer moms are typically women in their 30s/40s with 1-3 children under age 18.

If a soccer mom in her 30s/40s is unhappy with her sex life, she can easily have sex with a male masseur. Most male masseurs would have no problem with having sex with an attractive 40 something mother of 2 whose marriage has gone stale.

While I don't think most male masseurs would initiate the sex, they wouldn't stop it if it happened.

It all comes down to if the woman wants to initiate sex from her massages. She's more likely to initiate sex from a masseur if she's unhappy in her relationship.

Extra-relational sex is a symptom of a larger disease of a decaying relationship. The relationship is likely going down the toilet even before the affair happens.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.It all comes down to if the woman wants to initiate sex from her massages. She's more likely to initiate sex from a masseur if she's unhappy in her relationship.

Extra-relational sex is a symptom of a larger disease of a decaying relationship. The relationship is likely going down the toilet even before the affair happens.
Irrelevant.

I can have the most secure locking system in the world on my Lamborghini and I’m still not parking it on the street in the hood.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is such a thing as a true therapeutic massage.

I have soft tissue damage from 2 different car accidents. Every two weeks, I get a 90 minute massage. Believe me, it is not a pleasurable event. The therapist applies pressure that is sometimes painful to remove adhesions.

In addition, it is difficult to find a therapist who really knows what they’re doing and can actually help you. And it doesn’t matter whether they are male or female, you are just interested in someone who can help you remain mobile and healthy.

-Augustus-

Reaction score
Irrelevant.

I can have the most secure locking system in the world on my Lamborghini and I’m still not parking it on the street in the hood.
We are comparing a working professional occupation vs a hoodlum economic opportunist. If OP's friend pulled any move on his Girl, this could cost him his career/even jail time more than likely.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im with @EyeBRollin on this one. Massages can get very sexual so its a no go.

At least for me it would be a no go. If someone else is ok with their girl getting a massage from a guy, wtf do I care.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why should I voluntarily assume that risk?
At this point, don't let your GF go to the Dentist because the Dentist could be some Chad that secretly schedules threesomes with him and his Dental Assistant with his patients. Every working professional is a sex worker on the side.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take...if my chic gets a massage from a male and this effects our relationship negatively then I will dump her. You can't control every single interaction. Are you going to stop the hot guy she runs into at work, at the gas station, at happy hour, etc. You better keep her locked up at home.

Whatever happens is going to happen. If she decides to cross the line, the sooner you find out the better.

Trust is a key component for every successful relationship. Lack of trust in the example above is more a reflection on you, not her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Most girls who are LTR/Wife material dont even get themselves in these situations to begin with. And that´s not an attack on OP, maybe his girl is an exception, I dont know her.

Reaction score
Have yall ever even had a massage before lol? Most of them have you draped up/covered and the nude ones you either have to build trust or are rare lol.