"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Women should be your Main priority in 2023?

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Yeah there is allot of blue pill thinking going around. But isnt that what people like @European-DJ is saying on their threads? Self improve and invest in yourself and they will come? This guy did that and is a slayer which means its hit and miss advice at best.
You still have to put in the work with women. The only upfront benefit is less upfront BS from not having to deal with mixed interest women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
She hooked up with a chad at the last minute. You know how it is.
I just can’t with these American women anymore. I’ve made my mind up that I’m going to do some traveling this year, I have the money, just need to make the time and do it. I need to get away from American women for awhile and experience something different.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I just can’t with these American women anymore. I’ve made my mind up that I’m going to do some traveling this year, I have the money, just need to make the time and do it. I need to get away from American women for awhile and experience something different.
Join the passport bros club. Maybe you will meet a woman you can take seriously. Travelling can detox your mind if you meet good women.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I just can’t with these American women anymore. I’ve made my mind up that I’m going to do some traveling this year, I have the money, just need to make the time and do it. I need to get away from American women for awhile and experience something different.
I hate to be blunt, but you aren't offering the value that women want. Once I destroyed my mental block and strengthen my logistics, I began to attract genuine interested women which is night and day compared to meeting a woman with mixed interest and trying to game her interest level up.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I hate to be blunt, but you aren't offering the value that women want. Once I destroyed my mental block and strengthen my logistics, I began to attract genuine interested women which is night and day compared to meeting a woman with mixed interest and trying to game her interest level up.
What do you mean by “destroy my mental block and strengthen my logistics”?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,865
What do you mean by “destroy my mental block and strengthen my logistics”?
Where in America are you? Jake's in a good spot for the USA (Houston)
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
What do you mean by “destroy my mental block and strengthen my logistics”?
He gymmaxxed. He has a very low atheletic body fat. Whatever he says keep that in mind. Are you also 8-12% bf? If you gymmaxx and looksmaxx you should get better results.
 
Top