Absolute injustice, Daygamer had both arms broken

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking crazy. Somebody like you is never satisfied.

When men DON'T watch out for their daughters you'll complain they weren't raised properly and blame the fathers.

But now you complaining fathers should stand aside and watch while their underaged daughters being preyed upon. There's a thing called instinctive behavior, for example protecting your offspring.

You can't connect the dots. You've been just explained how young girls getting recruited by shady men. Do I really need to explain that teenage women are vulnerable?
Somehow they're perfectly fine with them being "preyed upon" by the high school starting lineup.

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would urge each and every one of you to really consider if you are calibrated as you think. i.e. is your success ratio 100 out 100? Can you honestly say that all those women who rejected you think that you are calibrated? I think not.

I have watched a lot of infield pick up videos. They all seem to be uncalibrated. Yet these same guys think they are gods gift to woman.

My advice to everyone here is this.

If you wanna game women accept the risk. Its not fair. Women can and will call the police and even file false rape allegations if they feel like it.

You are not immune to it. You are not as calibrated as you think you are.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do men “daygame”?

1. They don’t have social skills or social capital to do well either in real life or on OLD so have to resort to wander malls in leather jackets and sunglasses approaching women.

2. They are capable males so wedded to the lifestyle that they forego productive time to wander malls looking for women.

3.They are just normal men who go about their daily lives and if they happen to meet or see a hot girl, they talk to her.

I would say the vast majority are in camp 1. Therefore many of them will not properly understand the dynamics of human interaction. Situations like this will happen when you encourage men with poor social skills to walk around approaching women for sechs.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do men “daygame”?

1. They don’t have social skills or social capital to do well either in real life or on OLD so have to resort to wander malls in leather jackets and sunglasses approaching women.

2. They are capable males so wedded to the lifestyle that they forego productive time to wander malls looking for women.

3.They are just normal men who go about their daily lives and if they happen to meet or see a hot girl, they talk to her.

I would say the vast majority are in camp 1. Therefore many of them will not properly understand the dynamics of human interaction. Situations like this will happen when you encourage men with poor social skills to walk around approaching women for sechs.
While I do agree that you have a point for most men that daygame, there are also men who have their sh*t together but realize that when done right, daygame is truly an unfair advantage in the hands of men who have social skills, social calibration, and the boldness to talk to women. These men find that a couple hours spent out and talking to beautiful women is time well spent because it beats playing golf, chugging beer with loser friends, living vicariously through sports teams (as I am doing due to being ill), and most other things.

Then add to this the fact that some men have their sh*t together to the point that they can afford to live in a Manhattan or a Miami and there are simply too many attractive women out to not shoot your shot. Number 3 is way too passive.

Again, I am not going to change your mind but this is for all others reading.

I would not trade my weekends daygaming for anything because I cannot think of anything more productive to a single guy's time than learning a skill that puts him way ahead of others.

PS: These men also learn that social circle is all a load of BS and outside of the rare Dan Bilzerian, no one actually gets a ton of results from it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow they're perfectly fine with them being "preyed upon" by the high school starting lineup.
So you and both @Don of the north refute my stance that fathers should protect their offspring?

Its annoying to argue while half or a third of your stances are being ignored. It's like arguing with a woman. Women also take what's convenient for them and ignore other facts.

I know a guy who slept with a underage girl( with a huge azz and double D) and went to jail, got a criminal record ect. Fair? Maybe not. But that's the risk you'll take when your brain cels are hidden in your balls instead of your head. Another risk is a woman might have a buffoon BF and willing to get confrontational with you.

And yes, I have kids. So I am willing to assemble a group of men and chase after predators like OP. Cant deny that and I won't. If my daughter cant feel save walking down the streets. I will definitely act accordingly. Just remember that.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you and both @Don of the north refute my stance that fathers should protect their offspring?

Its annoying to argue while half or a third of your stances are being ignored. It's like arguing with a woman. Women also take what's convenient for them and ignore other facts.

I know a guy who slept with a underage girl( with a huge azz and double D) and went to jail, got a criminal record ect. Fair? Maybe not. But that's the risk you'll take when your brain cels are hidden in your balls instead of your head. Another risk is a woman might have a buffoon BF and willing to get confrontational with you.

And yes, I have kids. So I am willing to assemble a group of men and chase after predators like OP. Cant deny that and I won't. If my daughter cant feel save walking down the streets. I will definitely act accordingly. Just remember that.
Protect them from what? Either they can consent to sex (and a dozen other things), or they can't. There's nothing "predatory" about it. I see this sort of empty machismo all the time. The male head of household has been stripped of his power and generally humiliated for generations. He's powerless to "protect" his offspring in almost any meaningful sense, and powerless in general. But one small way he can still feel powerful is to "protect" his daughters from age gaps, because this is one of the very few areas the law is on his side. So he overcompensates in this narrow area, venting all his impotent frustrations on semi-imaginary "pedophiles." It's all rather telling.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who slept with a underage girl( with a huge azz and double D) and went to jail, got a criminal record ect.
He has earned his time. How long was he locked up for?

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
Protect them from what? Either they can consent to sex (and a dozen other things), or they can't. There's nothing "predatory" about it. I see this sort of empty machismo all the time. The male head of household has been stripped of his power and generally humiliated for generations. He's powerless to "protect" his offspring in almost any meaningful sense, and powerless in general. But one small way he can still feel powerful is to "protect" his daughters from age gaps, because this is one of the very few areas the law is on his side. So he overcompensates in this narrow area, venting all his impotent frustrations on semi-imaginary "pedophiles." It's all rather telling.
Couldn't have said it better. What a great post!

It's this fake macho crap in a time when women are supposed to be equal that makes no sense. Men USED to have to protect their daughter's chastity in many societies because there was no birth control, no welfare/wick/food stamps, no child support, no alimony, no 911, and women were unable to work and therefore completely reliant on a man for support. And women were severely shamed in many cultures for having premarital sex.

So, if a chad came through town and ended up impregnating their unwed daughter and leaving, they might not even have enough money to support the baby and famine was rampant until recent times and there needs to be a man to protect the woman from wild animals, rampaging males ect. And she'd have a "reputation" and guys back then didn't want to deal with single mothers like they do now.

But nowadays, none of this is reality. Women have the court system, can work and many their own money, the police, 16 methods of birth control, abortion, welfare, No one is more overprotected by daddy government than the modern woman.

That guy is now on ignore. He's willing to stalk and violently attack someone because his daughter "feels" unsafe and he's slandering me as a predator. We've seen people of color hanging from trees from that mentality. White girl tears. The proper response would be to tell her to toughen up and put on her big girl panties and just say no thanks. I'm not sure how I'm a "predator". He mentions some guy who slept with an underage girl. Please tell me when I even went on a on a date with someone under 18? I don't date anyone under 18. Why is this guy slandering me with this nonsense.

Approaching women for a date in a respectful manner and leaving immediately if they're not interested? Yeah that's me. And that sure as hell isn't a predator and quite frankly makes a mockery out of people that are actual victims of sexual predators.

We went from trump grabbing woman by the "p"(probably just talk) being a big deal all the way to now just saying hello to a woman will get you labeled as a "predator". SMH

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Even in his example the "predatory" guy went in prison for statutory rape. Like a socially crippled guy who is daring to approaching a woman to say 'hello' is the same as getting laid/SA.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've seen people of color hanging from trees from that mentality. White girl tears.
That's not a modern thing though because of feminism, but so true. What about girls from other races?

As I may have said before, if you encounter a "Karen" type of lady, she can call the police over anything. Not just saying "hello", you could be looking at her and she can call the police and say "there is a guy looking at me, I feel threatened", etc.... They particularly harass minorities and ask for their freedom papers and threaten to call the police. So, if we are going in that angle, it's not just cold approach and saying "hello" with these women. It could be, "I don't like this guy's background, he doesn't look like he belongs in this space, he must be up to no good, I'm going to call the police".

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a fool with all due respect. I can tell you are not a parent, and you are unable to step in another's man shoes.

If you do drugs for example, it might be a reason to keep you away from my kids. Maybe they'll do drugs one day, who knows. When they are adults they can make their own decisions and even than I will be standing in the background if needed. That's bein a PARENT. So you just refute that there are men preying on vulnerable teens ? This will also go over your head, but it matters a LOT how a teenager goes through their teenage years. It might decide the rest of their life.

So stfu about your cliche rhetoric about powerless men ect. Grow up and become a better man, so your level exceeds that of a 16 y.o girl. Yes,many men like you are 30+ but their actual level is that of 16 y.o. that's why men like you feel more comfortable with a underageed girl than with a actual grown up woman. The adult woman will see right through your bs.

I dated 20 y.o women, and most of the time I felt like the age gap was too big and interests were not aligned properly. A man with options doesnt have to steep so low.

Just remember, when you chase your D and are willing to mess up teenagers lifes with you poisonous stands you will meet a guy like me one day, and he wont have mercy for you.

If anything you guys gave me a reality check that there are many predators like you out there, and it's my DUTY to protect my offspring ,and I will.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has earned his time. How long was he locked up for?
Approx 8 months in total. The girl was a runaway teen, but he held orgies with her ect. When she became an adult she told her story to a social worker and the ball started rolling.

This way society pays back such a man. You messed up a teenager's life, so now we will mess up your life as well. Its logical karma, and he should have known better.

By saying "hello"?
If I go out to meet women and i talk to a underaged girl, the first thing that goes through my mind is;

"I should recalibrate my game. It seems like my radar is off. I should have enough experience to make a better assessment. "

Yes, saying hello can be intimidating under the right circumstances. Everybody knows that their is much more behind the simple hello. That's why dude got his arms broken and make has a record. You gotta be able to see the whole picture. Stand back if you must so you van see it better.

Last edited:

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a modern thing though because of feminism, but so true. What about girls from other races?

As I may have said before, if you encounter a "Karen" type of lady, she can call the police over anything. Not just saying "hello", you could be looking at her and she can call the police and say "there is a guy looking at me, I feel threatened", etc.... They particularly harass minorities and ask for their freedom papers and threaten to call the police. So, if we are going in that angle, it's not just cold approach and saying "hello" with these women. It could be, "I don't like this guy's background, he doesn't look like he belongs in this space, he must be up to no good, I'm going to call the police".
Yes I agree it's not just cold approach for this type of karen mentality.

The whole "I need to protect my daughter" is definitely not feminism. It's actually the patriarchy. It's the last thing left, and it's left because it's useful to women. Remember, it's all about supremacy, not equality. Radical man hating feminists only want equality when it's convenient. Some women will weaponize that mentality to make men do their violent bidding when they want to. So maybe she's pissed because some guy ghosted after a few dates or whatever, so she cries and manipulates a man/father to go get the guy to "protect her honor". Whatever the hell that means. Of course, "her honor" is totally ignored when she's getting ran through on tinder. lol She's just pissed and wants revenge.

Or maybe a guy approaches her to say hello and hit on her and she wants to "test" to see how much her b/f loves her and if he's willing to fight for her. So she does some crocodile tears to get him to attack some guy, which also puts the b/f at serious risk of criminal charges and/or landing in a hospital bed himself. Total manipulation and completely selfish. Do most women do stuff like this? Of course not, but it does happen.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approx 8 months in total. The girl was a runaway teen, but he held orgies with her ect. When she became an adult she told her story to a social worker and the ball started rolling.

This way society pays back such a man. You messed up a teenager's life, so now we will mess up your life as well. Its logical karma, and he should have known better.
The thread is focusing on cold-approaching women and saying "hello" from guys who are 99% likely to get rejected and just move on with the rest of the day.

I would digress and say that sentence is rather light, and depending on the country and circurmstances of that prison, might be a joke.
For example, if we look at America, there have been people locked up for way more time over nonsence that it has undermined prison as any punishment if good people end up there to satisfy depraved racists who can't see right from wrong beyond someone's skin colour,, etc....
In fact, in some cases, when it's a white perpetrator and a black victim, there are no charges even made and they just say it's consentual or it's rumours, etc..... When a criminal justice system does not deliver justice it becomes just a tool of oppression and social order where there is a mockery now of even just issues.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that they want to make it illegal in the UK to even look at a woman in a sexual way*. So none of this surprises me.

The lesson to learn is not to hang around for too long in the same place and to be a bit discreet about it. Otherwise the histericals will surely come for you.

*Unless you're a Chad, of course.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want equality? I have no problem with that. Gender is just a social construct anyway, right?

Imagine a woman goes around cold approaching men. A few are under 18 and she leaves immediately when she finds out. She ends up arrested and both her arms broken by mob of guys and labeled a "predator" just for saying hello.

I've literally seen videos where women go up to strange VERY handsome men in the street and without saying hello just start grabbing their chests and telling the guy how hot he is. Imagine doing that as a man? You'd be arrested for SA in seconds.

#EQUALITY

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread is focusing on cold-approaching women and saying "hello" from guys who are 99% likely to get rejected and just move on with the rest of the day.

I would digress and say that sentence is rather light, and depending on the country and circurmstances of that prison, might be a joke.
For example, if we look at America, there have been people locked up for way more time over nonsence that it has undermined prison as any punishment if good people end up there to satisfy depraved racists who can't see right from wrong beyond someone's skin colour,, etc....
In fact, in some cases, when it's a white perpetrator and a black victim, there are no charges even made and they just say it's consentual or it's rumours, etc..... When a criminal justice system does not deliver justice it becomes just a tool of oppression and social order where there is a mockery now of even just issues.
That's why I gave some context and background story also.

A teenager is willing to say yes to things a adult woman might've refuted. That's why the older , "wiser " man should know better. There's might be an imbalance in such a relationship. The man who doesn't know that will find out the hard way.

It's one of those risks you might not think about when you go out there playing MR predator. Just like OP did not think he could be arrested, untill it happened.

You guys are book smart, but definitely not street smart.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I gave some context and background story also.

A teenager is willing to say yes to things a adult woman might've refuted. That's why the older , "wiser " man should know better. There's might be an imbalance in such a relationship. The man who doesn't know that will find out the hard way.

It's one of those risks you might not think about when you go out there playing MR predator. Just like OP did not think he could be arrested, untill it happened.

You guys are book smart, but definitely not street smart.
The age of consent here in Canada is 16 years, which means that the law here does not see it that way. What you are saying really only applies if you are in a position of authority over the child, like a teacher, or if you are paying for it, etc....

There is no minimal age of consent for going up a a woman or girl and saying hello or even having a non-sexual date. It may be extremely social taboo, but it's not illegal. From a guy's perspective, it's extremely risky because even if something is legal, it can become a fake illegal really fast if the girl makes up stories that are not true, or if there are trumped up charges made by an overzealous cop (ie resisisting arrest, disturbing the peace, tresspassing) that are not related to the interaction with the girl, but again, that's another issue.

You should be careful in confusing what the law says and what is just social taboo but not illegal.