"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The gym girl and fixating on not appearing "over-eager" .......

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
If that's true it's because a person doesn't push themselves hard enough at the gym.
I didn’t think so either. I recommend you try it. I lost literally none of my lifting numbers and was not lifting for three months.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,857
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
Outcome dependency is a bad thing. I have even been accused at times of being outcome dependent. It's difficult not to be outcome dependent to some extent. I've rarely seen true outcome independence.
It is a bad thing; and it is something that we all have been guilty of. I am no different. All of us at some point were hung up on what a woman thought of us - even one who probably didn't even know we existed. It takes a long time to purge it out of our system because we have been conditioned to feel a certain way our entire lives.
 
Top