Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Psychology of Ignoring Women

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think ignoring is only a useful method when someone says no to you or rejects you.
Then in that case, the method would be more of a default position.

The way I am speaking of the method, is more from a proactive perspective, than reactive.

And besides that, again, with all due respect, if/since I am speaking on what has been proven, it doesn't matter what you think the method is only used for...because I am telling you what I know it can be used for.

I am beyond thinking, I am in knowing land.

Otherwise, as a man I believe you need to make your presence and needs known.
Then by all means, start cold approaching..

I like to take a proactive approach and make an effort, but if she blows me off then I will ignore her and move on to the next girl.
Yeah, it is the proactive approach IF the plan is to cold approach her.

Absolutely.

But if your plan is not to cold approach and she already rejected you, then you ignoring her is more reactive...because you are reacting to her actions.

Then me ignoring is a byproduct of her actions
Yeah we are pretty much saying the same thing lol.

I said what I said above without even knowing that you already acknowledged the point.

, and she has to try to win me back. Otherwise, you are ignoring someone when they haven't even had the chance to gain any interest in you.
But that is the point, by you ignoring her, that will cause her to gain interest in you.

I think unless you are a celebrity or well known, and others give you social proof, women do not necessarily try to get your attention.

It's a misbelief that by ignoring a chick you will get her.
Well again, that is what you think....my experiences tells me otherwise.

I know you shared real examples, but isn't it much easier to just make an effort, see the result and move on?
Yes, but that is why I stated that you have to monitor the situation and figure out which ones you are going to move on...and which ones you are going to sit back and see if they come to you.

If you cannot wait (or chooses not to wait), then fuk it, go out there start approaching :cool:

If you have a strong presence in the room, and the girl looks up to you there is no reason to ignore her.
But the strategy doesn't apply to women who are "looking up to you" because as you said, there would be no reason to ignore her if she is already giving you choosing signals.

Sometimes, you may not even know the women is feeling you, because she won't allow herself to show it and the signs will be so subtle to whereas you won't even pick up on it....but when you ignore her, you will begin bring those signals out and things will go from subtle, to flat out OBVIOUS.

I feel like anything that is done consciously with women does not necessarily convert into the desired result.
Again, you are bringing opinions/feelings to a fact fight.

If you are intentionally ignoring someone, from your energy they can tell you are ignoring them.
Not necessarily...you are not supposed to give off signs of intentionality....the idea is to present yourself to her as if she doesn't even exist.

Never look at her, look past her.

If you are unconsciously ignoring them because you are too focused on other things, they will pick up on that you do not even notice them, then they would want to get your attention. It's counter-intuitive and weird, but it is often the case.
That is true, and I will share experiences with that as well.

I have ignored women like OP, however, I haven't done it intentionally but because I was busy or distracted by something else, and because that particular woman was not on my priority.
I'm with you...however, my thing is; if I am attracted to the woman, then she becomes my priority and I am never too distracted to not try to draw her to me....some way, some how.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Oh boy this topic. Look. Because beautiful women get hit on, whether in a direct or overt way or whether in an indirect or subtle way, day in and day out constantly guess what happens as a result of this day in day out conditioning?

Beautiful women develop impeccable radar and can sense interest energy coming from a man. It is innate. Or it becomes innate. This is a biological survival mechanism in the hind brain. Historically women had to often rely on this skill for safety & survival. It’s quite powerful. She will thin slice you without you realizing it, especially if you have interest (in her) energy. She will know where you fall in relationship to your interest level (high interest, opportunistic interest, or no interest) by your vibe & your body language without you doing anything consciously.
Umm, did you read the entirety of the OP?

Because if you had, you would have found out that I already acknowledged and addressed this point you are making...only I did so without the scientific/biologically bs you provided.

I stated that women have been getting attention, compliments, and validation from men their whole lives...and by ignoring them you stripe them away from what they've grown accustomed to, and this will thereby draw them towards you.

Did I not say that? I sure did.

So you aren't doing anything but preaching to the choir at this point.

If you have high interest or opportunistic interest and you ignore her? You come off creepy, weird, awkward or just plain rude.
Well, will you look at that; another point that I already addressed.

I SPECIFICALLY stated that the ignoring method does NOT mean that you are to be impolite or discourteous towards women (or anyone) who are speaking to you. In fact, that was the preface of the entire thread.

And I said that because I knew there would be people like YOU who would get the wrong impression about what the ignoring method meant...so I prefaced exactly what the method meant in the beginning of the post....and you STILL wound up screwing it up.

A crying SHAME.

I said that if someone speaks to you, speak back.

Do not be impolite or rude. Did I not say that? Yes, I did.

However, you are NOT obligated to talk to anyone if you choose not to...but if you are in a social environment and under certain social conditions, be polite.

Perhaps you should re-reread the post again.

If she had any interest or curiosity about you? Well congratulations. You just greatly reduced your chances.
Nonsense. First of all, who is "you"?

You can't be talking about me, because my chances actually increased.

You are broadcasting the wrong message without even realizing it. She reads the dissonance in the ignoring versus the interest level and it’s a bad reflection on you.
Again, who is "you"?

Because not only did the ignoring method reach its intended targets with positive results, but there was also some collateral damage as well....because the strategy even had an effective on women who weren't even intended targets.

So clearly, this "you" that you keep referring to isn't me.

The whole premise of this theory reeks, I am sorry to say, and this is poor advice.
What I find funny is, people are giving their opinions about stuff that has ALREADY worked for me.

The advice is poor, yet it worked for me?

Makes no sense.

The ONLY exception is for those men (some contributing gallantly to this thread in fact) who are already normalized and acclimated to beautiful women who can ignore them because beautiful women then become another human being with proximity, not an (OMG she’s so HOT I want to fvck her SO bad) vibe but rather a (hey cool what’s up vibe)….Enormous difference. If I sense that a man is not trying to hump my leg mentally and he is normal energy & relaxed/easygoing? Then I can be cool too and be open toward him.
???

If I sense he is gamey or there is a (weirdly and poorly) hidden agenda? Oh FFS and facepalm. It broadcasts to the chick you like because you ARE being gamey and weird.
The chick will never know you are ignoring her.

You don’t want a tactic or strategy gentlemen.
If you are trying to win the game, you need a winning strategy.

You need to exude the relaxed energy.

Trust me. James Bond’s character is not EVER consciously going around purposefully ignoring beautiful women.
I could care less what the fictional James Bond character does/doesn't do.

He’s just there, cool, existing irrespective of them.
Me too.

I am so cool, I don't even have to approach some women in order to draw them towards me.

I can just ignore them, and watch them gravitate towards me.

I am the sh!t, and the women are the flies.

OP came off weird. When he gave the lady a thoughtful gift for Secret Santa? The weirdness finally went away because the dissonance between his interest intent and his weird behavior was finally resolved.
Yeah, and if it wasn't for the Secret Santa thing, she wouldn't have even gotten that much from me.

And besides that, the whole "this guy is weird because he does not acknowledge my existence" thing you have going on here...it is mentalities like THAT as to why the method is implemented in the first place.

It is meant to break that sense of entitlement sh!t that some/most women have doing on in their brains.

And if there really is a woman that is behind the thoughts of this post that I am responding to...I can tell that the strategy would work on her too, because you can tell that she is upset about the idea that there are some men out there who won't acknowledge her presence or existence.

So, the method is working right now, even as we speak. :cool:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I chose these quotes^ to respond to but I acknowledge all your postings on this thread and respect your experience.

I'm gonna start out by saying I have no doubt this "ignoring" approach works very well for you, obviously, otherwise you wouldn't be posting and I doubt you're making this up.

However, I thought very hard to determine if there was ever a time where a man (someone I had never met) ignoring me actually resulted in my developing an interest in him (per your second quote above), and I concluded it was never and I mean that sincerely.

Why was that I wonder? Why some women are intrigued and drawn to men who ignore them and why some women are not?

For me personally and perhaps for other women with a decent level of self-esteem, who are secure and not in need of constant external validation, when a man I find attractive expresses an interest in me by actually approaching me and speaking to me, it causes me to develop an interest in him!

Not much if anything is gonna happen on my end if said man chooses to ignore me; I'm either going to assume he's not interested, which is fine, I don't need his validation, when single I always had abundance.

Or he's playing some silly "chase me" game which was a complete turn off and a very poor reflection on him in MY opinion.

That said, there are women who will respond positively to being ignored and approach you (or give you a big window to approach them). I happen to know a few..

From knowing these women, despite their external beauty, they all have low-self esteem, are insecure and seek constant external validation.

These are the same women who make it their life's purpose to upload endless pics on IG and receiving constant validation via SM and wherever else they can get it.

So It really depends on the type of woman you seek I suppose, would you agree?

A beautiful women with a decent level of self esteem, not in need of constant external validation? Or entitled AF?

Who when an attractive man displays an interest in her by approaching and talking to her, she's flattered, will talk to him and determine if there's a mutual interest worth pursuing further?

OR a beautiful but insecure woman who does seek that validation, who craves attention wherever she can get it and is intrigued by men who ignore her because deep down she doesn't feel worthy of man's interest or love if it ever came to that.

Your (or any man's) call on that, no wrong or right as far as I'm concerned.
I will give an in depth response to this tomorrow fa shooo.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already know that some of you guys on here are kiss ass beta males and worship the ground that women walk on, and this information will be hard for you to grasp.
Always a good idea to INSULT the audience before giving advice.

This only works if the girl is attracted to the man.

If the man is any sort of a beta male, she will be like "PLEASE ignore me."

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As usual I haven’t completely read through every comment but I’m going to stick my nose in here.

What is it that makes an unattractive man (not talking exclusively looks here) normalize and become attractive to a high percentage of quality women? There are a few who break out and do a complete 180. I’ve yet to hear one adequately articulate how they did it. They somehow decided to project an aura that they instinctively constructed out of the conglomeration of principles they learn and find that they have inadvertently cracked the code. They’re damned if they can figure out how they did it. They relied on a certain “knowing” and they cannot explain it to other men. The man who finally does will become a billionaire.

I’m one of those men. Somehow I stumbled into cracking the code. I went from absolute confusion and being repulsive to the majority of women, to being bothered by interested women most times when I go out.

Like any other, I can’t effectively convey exactly how I did it. I know partly, though. My biggest breakthrough was when I turned the tables on the dynamic and decided to reject women and communicate either disgust or disappointment to women who behaved badly.

A good portion of this involved turning my back on and ignoring physically beautiful women. This skyrocketed my desirability, but I must have been projecting something desirable already. That combination (a positive aura) mixed with detachment and ignoring seemed to boost my entire game. My game was never in the clubs though (except for a few exceptions). It’s more a day-to-day way of being. I have sometimes described it this way: “Don’t play the game. Be the game”!

I suppose the biggest part of my success has been what you guys are probably tired of hearing me say: “Taking the hammer and chisel to myself”. Chip away the parts of you that are not the best “you” until it hurts.

But unquestionably a huge part of my winning strategy was ignoring women who were being fawned over by all the betas. I would wait them out till she was bored silly and then pounce at the right time. This works not only in an immediate situation but also over several days or weeks.

Beware the quiet one. He’s the one women are watching. I consider myself a fairly average looking guy, maybe a seven on a good day. Perhaps I’m too critical of my looks, but I digress. Let’s figure seven. A man can boost himself one to two points just by his clothing and shoes. Whoever said “clothing makes the man” knew something profound. It’s so profound that most men today reject it. It has lost all meaning in today’s culture but it is an absolute truth. Your clothing is what tells the world what you think about yourself. It’s your suit of armor. You do want to trigger women’s primal desires, do you not, Sir Don Juan?

So if you’re telling the world that you have self-respect by your clothing and the way you carry yourself and often by ignoring (for a time) the beautiful female beta-magnets, the world is your oyster as the old saying goes.

As others have said, ignoring women works if you convey to the world that you’ve got something going on. It’s not just looks.

Now if only I could figure out a way to say all this stuff in a way that hooks. I could use those extra billions.

M

member160292

Ignoring women can work wonders if you know what you’re doing. Ignore what makes her special, looks, beauty, ASSets. This will natually get you to talk about HER, focus on her thoughts and feelings. Then when she is filled with emotions because someone actually understands her then GREEN LIGHT.

It’s CUFFING season boys!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP in your examples I did not read anything that appeared to be more than projection that seems more theory than successful practice.

Is this ignoring getting you dates with the ignored women?

Unless I missed something huge you did not get a date or sexual conquest in any of the interactions you mentioned.

You are nearly 40. Some of the men posting on this thread have much experience with women, I personally know quite a few men who are very desirable and sought after and none of these guys ignore women as a means of attracting women. They are without exception comfortable with women, even beautiful women, and more importantly they are comfortable within themselves, within their own skins. They are not trying too hard and they aren’t defined by what some random woman thinks of them either.

They are fully internally validated.

You make some pretty sweeping assumptions. I have been a beautiful woman all my life. I don’t care what strangers think of me nor do I care what random men think of me. Most men do not register on my radar screen, they are part of the general mass of humanity surrounding me on a daily basis, think of people in their cars stopped at traffic lights. Those people are there of course but were those people visible to you? Do you remember them? Probably not.

In this context ignoring is a moot point. It doesn’t matter what you were doing or not doing if you were already invisible like the drivers at the traffic lights.

Your efforts and mental bandwidth is better utilized in my opinion making an effort if you fancy a woman, getting a result one way or another and taking that information and moving forward.

If you are not getting the result you want, look in the mirror & examine yourself for you are the common denominator in all your interpersonal interactions.

I for one do NOT crave endless attention. I’ve always had it, and the vast majority of that was unwanted. Honestly one of the nice things about being a bit older? I’m not as much on every man’s radar. It’s actually kind of nice not to be oogled incessantly. I appreciate being attractive but the unwanted attention got old long long ago.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally and perhaps for other women with a decent level of self-esteem, who are secure and not in need of constant external validation, when a man I find attractive expresses an interest in me by actually approaching me and speaking to me, it causes me to develop an interest in him!

Not much if anything is gonna happen on my end if said man chooses to ignore me; I'm either going to assume he's not interested, which is fine, I don't need his validation, when single I always had abundance.
You mean to tell that when you meet a group of people (be it work setting, a party etc) you don't automatically and involuntary scan the group and decide this guy is attractive, this one seems to be a wimp, etc.? You observe the guy and find him attractive ONLY when he approaches you? C'mon now....especially if a woman is single and looking for someone, by the time the guy approaches her (we'll assume it's not the first time they see each other), she has already found out as much about him as she could.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always a good idea to INSULT the audience before giving advice.
Always a good idea to actually try something out before you conclusively judge its effectiveness.

This only works if the girl is attracted to the man.

Yeah, no sh!t. The method helps weave out the ones that are attracted to you.

If the man is any sort of a beta male, she will be like "PLEASE ignore me."
Here is an idea; DO NOT BE A BETA MALE.

How about that one?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always a good idea to actually try something out before you conclusively judge its effectiveness.

Yeah, no sh!t. The method helps weave out the ones that are attracted to you.

Here is an idea; DO NOT BE A BETA MALE.

How about that one?
Question. You said you were married in another thread. You’re still out sarging?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I chose these quotes^ to respond to but I acknowledge all your postings on this thread and respect your experience.

I'm gonna start out by saying I have no doubt this "ignoring" approach works very well for you, obviously, otherwise you wouldn't be posting and I doubt you're making this up.
Much respect. :up:

However, I thought very hard to determine if there was ever a time where a man (someone I had never met) ignoring me actually resulted in my developing an interest in him (per your second quote above), and I concluded it was never and I mean that sincerely.
Gotcha. A few things to point out here..

1. As I stated in the OP, the method does not guarantee results. There are some women who; if they are not feeling you, then that is it...and no amount of magical tricks or tap dancing will make a woman who has no interest in you whatsoever change her mind.

2. We are not necessarily talking about a man that you've never met, per se. We are talking about a man that you, although you may not have ever met him formally, you are familiar with him...and more importantly, you are ATTRACTED to him.

Now, I could give a million different circumstances of where I can place you in thought-based hypothetical situations, and ask you do you feel as if you will be more attracted to the man than you were at first.

But it sounds like, you just may be one of those women where the method simply does not work on.

Call me confident, because I feel as if if I applied the method on you, it would work :cool:

Why was that I wonder? Why some women are intrigued and drawn to men who ignore them and why some women are not?

For me personally and perhaps for other women with a decent level of self-esteem, who are secure and not in need of constant external validation

, when a man I find attractive expresses an interest in me by actually approaching me and speaking to me, it causes me to develop an interest in him!
Ohh, do you hear that, fellas?? This woman just said that she prefers a man to actually approach her and speak to her.

Sounds like she prefers a guy to cold approach her.

Those are her words, not mines.

It goes to show exactly who knows wtf they are talking about on this forum, and who doesn't.

But anyway, I digress.

Much respect :up:

But then again, I am confident that the method as I apply it will have you floating in the air towards me....like on those cartoons when they smell food and they start floating in the air towards the food. :cool:

Or he's playing some silly "chase me" game which was a complete turn off and a very poor reflection on him in MY opinion.
But see, you won't know he is playing a chase me game.

If the method is applied properly, the man will act natural, unscripted, and how he moves will be very inconspicuous.

It will be conspicuous and inconspicuous at the same time, meaning it won't be obvious that he is ignoring you, but it will be obvious that he is not moved or concerned about your presence.

Put this scenario in your mind...

3 thirsty guys are at work, and they are standing before a beautiful woman...they are just talking, laughing, joking, shooting-the-breeze before they clock in. The woman is the center of their attention, and she is just seeping in all of the attention.

Then, a ni66a like me walk in...confident, swagger juice dripping. I walk towards them and then I walk past them.

Now, suppose I walk past them and I give a simple, quick..

"What's up fellas".

I say that, without even acknowledging the woman...and I just keep on walking....I don't even look their way...I just give a quick greeting to the fellas, and I do not address, acknowledge, or even LOOK at the woman (or even the guys).

I just give a quick greeting to the fellas, all in the same stride of walking past. Didn't even look their way.

Did you feel that??

There is a good chance that the woman will feel this effect...it will be a complete strike against her female ego.

This will cause her to look past those 3 guys and towards me.

This will cause her to continue talking to the 3 guys, while her mind is on me.

The ignoring method is a very, very, powerful strategy, people.

[quote[
That said, there are women who will respond positively to being ignored and approach you (or give you a big window to approach them). I happen to know a few.. [/quote]

;)

From knowing these women, despite their external beauty, they all have low-self esteem, are insecure and seek constant external validation.

These are the same women who make it their life's purpose to upload endless pics on IG and receiving constant validation via SM and wherever else they can get it.

So It really depends on the type of woman you seek I suppose, would you agree?
It is not limited to those type of women, though.

Now, you say that you are not like those type of women. Cool.

But I am willing to bet that if a man that you are attracted to used the ignoring strategy on you, it will only be a matter of time before the venom went through your system.

Yes, the Venom!!!

And it will be a matter of time before you begin to give off the subtle signals that a ni66a like me (the one ignoring you) will catch on to...and then all I would have to do is go in for the kill at that point.

Again, the VENOM.

You can run, you can hide; but sooner or later, it is going to GET TO YOU. :cool:

A beautiful women with a decent level of self esteem, not in need of constant external validation? Or entitled AF?

Who when an attractive man displays an interest in her by approaching and talking to her, she's flattered, will talk to him and determine if there's a mutual interest worth pursuing further?

OR a beautiful but insecure woman who does seek that validation, who craves attention wherever she can get it and is intrigued by men who ignore her because deep down she doesn't feel worthy of man's interest or love if it ever came to that.

Your (or any man's) call on that, no wrong or right as far as I'm concerned.
See, the method can work on any woman. But I think if was applied by the right man, you will be in his arms in a heartbeat.

hahaha.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question. You said you were married in another thread. You’re still out sarging?
Great question.

Bro, my marriage has a long, turbulent history.

Perhaps soon, I will shed some insight on it so that you guys can be aware of certain things.

But long story short, I will say this; it is because of my marriage (and my wife) that I turned into the Alpha that I am today.

To answer your question; it depends.

I am not out there on the hunt like I once was, because me and her are reconciling after I put my foot down and let her know that, from here on out, I have a zero tolerance policy for bs.

However, when I go out...it is always nice to still get choosing signals...and it HURTS to not be able to pursue.

But that is where self-control and discipline comes in to play.

Although tough, I am managing.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP in your examples I did not read anything that appeared to be more than projection that seems more theory than successful practice.
It was successful practice to me.

All I know is, I implemented a plan and got the desired results.

I had a plan going in, and the plan paid dividends.

If you do not believe the plan is sufficient, then we will have to agree/disagree.

*shrugs*

Because not only did it work for me, I live it.

Is this ignoring getting you dates with the ignored women?

Unless I missed something huge you did not get a date or sexual conquest in any of the interactions you mentioned.
Yeah, you missed my other postings on the thread.

I clearly stated that based on the circumstances (every circumstance is different), I opted not to pursue.

When you are a man of options, you get to turn down puzzy...because sometimes, it may not be worth it.

The point is, the plan worked enough to let me know, that the plan worked.

Second, it isn't necessarily all about sex or dates. Like I said in my cold signals thread, sometimes, just the thought or feeling of a woman pursuing you or seeking you out...can be enough validation for a man.

Or, are women the only ones that can get validated or sought after?

No, not over here.

I also have value and I am the prize.

Either recognize the G in me and seek me out, or I am ignoring you until you do.

I will be good, regardless...because I am still getting mines.

You are nearly 40. Some of the men posting on this thread have much experience with women, I personally know quite a few men who are very desirable and sought after and none of these guys ignore women as a means of attracting women.
Different strokes for different folks.

They are without exception comfortable with women, even beautiful women, and more importantly they are comfortable within themselves, within their own skins. They are not trying too hard and they aren’t defined by what some random woman thinks of them either.

They are fully internally validated.
Good for them.

You make some pretty sweeping assumptions. I have been a beautiful woman all my life. I don’t care what strangers think of me nor do I care what random men think of me. Most men do not register on my radar screen, they are part of the general mass of humanity surrounding me on a daily basis, think of people in their cars stopped at traffic lights. Those people are there of course but were those people visible to you? Do you remember them? Probably not.
That is funny. Do you see what just happened here??

You just said "most men do not register on my radar screen".

But when I advise men to not have certain women on their radar screen, it is a problem??

Hmm.

If it is good for you, then it should be good for me (men).

In this context ignoring is a moot point. It doesn’t matter what you were doing or not doing if you were already invisible like the drivers at the traffic lights.

Your efforts and mental bandwidth is better utilized in my opinion making an effort if you fancy a woman, getting a result one way or another and taking that information and moving forward.

If you are not getting the result you want, look in the mirror & examine yourself for you are the common denominator in all your interpersonal interactions.

I for one do NOT crave endless attention. I’ve always had it, and the vast majority of that was unwanted. Honestly one of the nice things about being a bit older? I’m not as much on every man’s radar. It’s actually kind of nice not to be oogled incessantly. I appreciate being attractive but the unwanted attention got old long long ago.
If this doesn't apply to you, then it doesn't apply.

All I know is, it worked for me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't typically use the 100% cold ignore method when initially trying to hook up with a woman. I use the popular and more softer version we all know well; PUSH/PULL.

I DO use ignore once I am seeing her (plate, GF, wife, whatever) when she has disrespected me or her interest level appears to be dropping.

IGNORE is really, in the end, the extreme version of PUSH/PULL; the PULL side.. Is it not?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't typically use the 100% cold ignore method when initially trying to hook up with a woman. I use the popular and more softer version we all know well; PUSH/PULL.

I DO use ignore once I am seeing her (plate, GF, wife, whatever) when she has disrespected me or her interest level appears to be dropping.

IGNORE is really, in the end, the extreme version of PUSH/PULL; the PULL side.. Is it not?
This whole thread imo is just about the Push/Pull method. Actually I think its the Push side but thats just terminology.

Yeah for sure women will be interested in those men who ignore them esp when she is a hot chick as most men are beta simps who think it is just a win to go and make boring convo with a chick just so they can prove they are confident enough to go and approach and talk.

But yh it needs to be Push/Pull not just one side of it. Most men err on the side of Pull hence Push/ignoring does have a lot of value.

Its always very important to differentiate yourself from other men. Its not about how hot the woman is, it is about how much better you are compared to other loser beta males. Its men competing for women not the other way round. Because in todays world men are so beta and supplicating, as most just wanna prove they can talk to a hot woman and monopolise her time with boring convo, ignoring and pushing away can be very attractive cos you being different to other supplicating guys will draw her interest in you.

But as has been mentioned, your ignoring shouldnt be based on fear ie you like her and look at her but dont talk, instead ignoring has to be real ignoring, not looking, not being affected, no vibe nothing. In that case she will wonder why and try to get your attention, then you can give her a little and play it form there.

Its just push pull cos Push either one alone wont work as most healthy humans need both. Women are very good at giving men attention to get you hooked and then withdrawing to make you feel like you did something wrong. I dont know why the women here are critising cos ignoring attractive men is literally the thing they do most often.

Screenshot from 2022-12-01 15-08-38.png

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
@kavi I always think of push/pull as “pushing one self onto the woman” or “pulling back away from her”. But i may have it opposite and you may be correct. My left handed/right brained self mixes shyt up sometimes! o_O