Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Psychology of Ignoring Women

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah man, this is just some advice and insight.

I already know that some of you guys on here are kiss ass beta males and worship the ground that women walk on, and this information will be hard for you to grasp.

However, for those that are willing to pay attention, learn something, and level up, you may find this info to be fruitful.

Again, I am only telling you what I know based on experience, and just like my cold approaching methods, if it didn't work for me, then I wouldn't be sharing it with you.

But anyways, here is the concept: when you ignore a woman, it creates a psychological effect that can draw her to you...and thus, you can draw her to you without even saying a word to her.

We shall call this method, the "Ignoring Method".

This method is best suited towards women of whom you are in contact with on a regular basis...

1. At school: She is your classmate.

2. At work: She is your coworker.

3. Public places: She works at a store that you frequent...or a library that you frequent often.

4. Neighbor: She lives in your neighborhood and you see her often.

5. Social circle: She is a family friend that you don't know well but see often, or she is a friend of your friends and you see her often.

But what does "ignoring" mean when it comes to this method?

Applying the ignoring method doesn't mean that you are to be impolite or disrespectful if she speaks to you...however, what it does mean is that if she doesn't speak to you, you don't speak to her. If she speaks to you, speak to her. In fact, at places like work or school, you may be even REQUIRED to speak to her. But if you must speak to her, keep the conversations to a bare minimum...you are to be as boring as a gray rock.

Short responses.

Ignoring her means that if you and her are walking towards each other as you each are going the opposite direction, you walk pass her and don't say anything. Don't even give her eye contact.

Why, because she doesn't exist.

And notice that I keep saying "her".

Who is "her"?

"Her" is the woman that you are applying the method to...because the method is not meant for you to go around being antisocial or stone-faced. The method is meant to be applied to certain women of whom YOU'VE decided to apply it to.

So, who does it apply to?

1. It applies to the women that everyone else is giving attention to. Usually this will be the attractive woman that every man wants but none can have...or it can simply be the woman with the sparking personality that everyone is naturally drawn towards.

2. It can also apply to the women that you actually find attractive and you want to draw her to you.

The point is, when you are in those situations, you are to monitor the situation and find out who you will apply it to. It can be one woman, or more than one woman....it just all the depends.

Now that we got all of that out of the way...

--------------

Women have lived their entire lives getting attention and compliments from men. Every woman, from the attractive ones to the unattractive ones, have an abundance mindset. From the time they were young to when the reach adulthood, they have always had pursuers.

So, when you don't give her what she has been getting her entire lives (attention, compliments, validation), it makes her become more curious about you.

"Everyone else is talking to me, what isn't he?"

Women have a certain power over men, and they know it....and when you ignore them, you strip away a little (or a lot) of their power, and it causes a psychological effect...it damages their ego...causing them to be more interesting in whatever is causing this loss of power...which is YOU.

-------------

Before I share my experiences, let me give some final prefaces..

1. This method will not guarantee results, and just because it can work does not mean it will work.

2. Just like cold approaching, if you want maximize your chances, you must work on those self-improvement tips. It is a MUST.

3. This is just one method of a few that you can use to get what you want. It is a tool you can use you please. If it doesn't work, then go to something else.

------------

Now, real life experiences..

Case 1: The very first case. I was a young man, age 19. I worked at Meijer, which is a large retail chain in the mid-west (like Walmart). I had two work acquaintances of whom I didn't know well, but well enough for us to shoot the breeze on occasions (whenever I saw them, we worked in different departments). We were all around the same age at the time.

There was an attractive, young black cashier that was around our age. She was indeed very attractive.

My two work buddies would typically walk up to her register and start talking to her, which is not uncommon in those environments. However, I was a very shy guy back then and I was intimidated by her beauty, so when they would go and talk to her, I would simply keep walking. I never said one word to her, and she never said one word to me.

This continued to happen they in and day out. One day, as I was checking in for work I walked by her register, minding my own business and she said "Heyyy, good morning", and I told her good morning and kept walking.

Now, I wound up getting fired shortly thereafter and nothing ever materialized (even though I was probably too much of a sucka to make something happen).

I didn't think anything of it at the time, but after getting older and maturing and becoming the man that I am and based on similar experiences of recent, I can look back at that one, small incident and say I was on to something.

--------------

Case 2: Last year, my older cousin invited me to chill with him at a bar for his birthday one night.

We went to a bar and was chilling in the little outside lounge area with tables and chairs.

He is a drinker, I don't drink.

So, he was getting his drink on and we were talking about various topics (he was trying to get me into crypto currency lol). We were just having a good time.

Suddenly, this attractive black woman walks up and comes through the small gate which lead into the lounge. My cousin is one of those smooth type of guys that have NO PROBLEM talking to a woman. He is one of those "How you doin, sweet thang" kind of guys.

So, he did this to this woman and introduced us to the woman, and the two of them were engaged in a conversation.

Now, once they started conversing, I immediately got up from the table and went and sat at one of the lounge chairs so that they can have a little privacy

I saw down at the lounge and pulled out my phone and began to do some internet surfing while cuz handled his business.

I am in my own world, and all of a sudden I hear...

Her: "Look at your cousin over there, aint saying nothing".

Me: "Oh, I'm just letting cuz do his thang, this is his day".

I said that, and went back to my scrolling on my phone.

And I noticed that she kept looking towards my way on occasion, despite my cousin spitting game to her.

My cousin is all in her face, yet, she is focusing on the dude that aint paying her any mind....me.

Her focus was on the dude ignoring her, not on the dude validating her.
-------------

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case 3: I worked at a Macy's Distribution center...and it was a very LARGE warehouse/building with a large amount of employees...lots of women worked there. In my department, there was a particular Black-Dominican woman who was very attractive. She was very popular amongst both men and women and commanded attention, without even having to say a word.

I applied the ignoring strategy to her....and it KILLED HER. The strategy worked so well with her that it caused her to have resentment towards me!!! I would walk by her and not say a thing or even look at her, and she couldn't stand it. If she was talking to people in a group, I would go up and talk to some of the people in the group without looking or saying a word to her...and you could tell it began to piss her off!!

Using my peripheral vision (my peripheral game is strong), I would often see her staring at me. She would also purposely place herself in my vicinity and make comments about the produce as if she is thinking out loud, which she hoped would prompt me to speak to her.

It began to become truly sad just how much the strategy worked on her.

I ended up quitting the job...however, one of my last fond memories of her was when my department played the "Secret Santa" thing for last Christmas. I participated and so did she....and one of the team leaders went by as the day went on so that everyone who participated could pick the names out the box so that they would know who they would have to get a gift for. With every name was also the preferred gift of what the person wanted. She wanted some makeup.

The maximum amount to spend was $25.

And of ALL the names in the box...guess whose name I picked....HER!!! I went to Walmart and bought her a large makeup kit with all different kinds of make up and brushes, and with the money left over I bought her a bath set (with soap, shampoos, and lotions).

Girly stuff.

We had a large, gift-giving segment along with catered lunch...and when it came to the time to trade gifts, you had to stand in front of everyone and say who your gift was for, and then the person would walk to you and you would give them their gift.

When it was my turn, I stood up and told everyone who I had a gift for, and you could tell she was HAPPY about my gift and after she walked towards me to get her gift from me, she gave me a nice big hug and everyone was like "awwwwwwwwwww" lol.

Actually, it was special.

---------------

Other cases: There were at least two women of whom I had to apply the strategy as retaliation. These were women of whom I was cool with, but for whatever reason, they pulled back from me. They began to act like they didn't know me all of a sudden.

I was like, ok. So I implemented the strategy, and drew them right back to me. I would walk pass them and not say anything. After after a couple of days, viola...

"Hey Kevin."

"Hey Kevin. Did you have a good weekend?"

There are at least 3 women of whom I applied the strategy so well, that they began to look teary-eyed as they sought to regain my attention.

It was as if they were at my mercy.

-----------

I said all of that to say this; it works.

You are stripping women of a little bit of their power, while building up power of your own.

It is truly a powerful tool, and you decide when to use it, and who to use it on.

Try it...it works.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you're talking my language man. Be the prize, be the strong silent type that attracts women like a magnet. Be James Bond. ;)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I do this to my female coworkers and friends all the time. I only speak unless spoken to. My phone ends up ringing and/or I hear my name eventually.

I do this at the diner I eat at regularly. I focus on my food and the tv screens. I ignore the waitresses except for business. If they feel like talking, they will approach and chat with me. Other times, they don’t. This is good for bartender chicks too.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
We could have done without the part calling forum community members beta in a blanket statement. Everyone here is at a different step in their journey with women and in life. But rock solid stuff overall, especially for a newbie. The ignoring method indeed works.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore-maxxing is fun and easy to do especially if you’re an introvert. But, just to be clear, I don’t use it as a “game” tactic per se.

In a weird way, I feel like I’m being very respectful and gentlemanly by “ignoring.” I’m not imposing on anyone or putting pressure on anybody.

TLDR: “If you want to talk, that’s fine; you know where to find me lol.”

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are trying to do, being mysterious and all that. but this works only if you have a strong frame. if a girl is curious about you and you are a validation seeking weirdo she will run away after about 30 seconds of talking to you. let's just say I know this from experience.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We could have done without the part calling forum community members beta in a blanket statement.
Correction: I did not make a blanket statement because I did not say all forum members were beta...I said SOME, and according to how I define beta and from what I observe on the forum thus far, some of you are.

Everyone here is at a different step in their journey with women and in life.
I agree, and the information I shared is only meant to help those if they need it and chooses it.

Because it has helped me.

But rock solid stuff overall, especially for a newbie. The ignoring method indeed works.
Appreciate it. Only here to help.:up:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are trying to do, being mysterious and all that. but this works only if you have a strong frame. if a girl is curious about you and you are a validation seeking weirdo she will run away after about 30 seconds of talking to you. let's just say I know this from experience.
Fa sho, having a strong mental and physical frame is EVERYTHING.

If you have neither, then she will care less if you ignore her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that’s the next level I’m working on. First I ignore. Fine. But then if a chick starts talking to me, I’m initially caught “off guard,” and our conversation might start out awkward until I warm up.

TLDR: The downside is I can’t (yet) go 0 to 60 in 3.2 if she does start chatting with me out of the blue.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction: I did not make a blanket statement because I did not say all forum members were beta...I said SOME, and according to how I define beta and from what I observe on the forum thus far, some of you are.
you entered the chat on the attack, this is not the moves of a cool operator.

also although I agree with the lack of attention, it usually only works if youve laid down some serious pipe

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you entered the chat on the attack, this is not the moves of a cool operator.
I call it how I see it.

also although I agree with the lack of attention, it usually only works if youve laid down some serious pipe
The strategy is meant to draw her closer to you so that you can possibly get the puzzy.

If you already smashed, then the mission is already accomplished so no strategy needed.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call it how I see it.

The strategy is meant to draw her closer to you so that you can possibly get the puzzy.

If you already smashed, then the mission is already accomplished so no strategy needed.
bit of hyper masculinity going on here, did you mention getting laid in your post or just doing the tango dance

sounds to me you like the sound of your own voice and are insecure. youve gassed yourself up about 3 times, this is a sign of insecurity

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is definitely true - there's a girl in one of my satellite offices that i'd like to get with, nice 26 year old, former collegiate volleyball player with a great attitude and a sexy australian accent, i went there more in the summer and would notice that she'd sheepishly make sure she caught my attention to say hi while i was sitting at my desk banging my work out...so a couple of weeks ago i was up there and i would make it a point to walk the longer way past her desk and i would chat with her married female boss who is a big deal in the office and i gave the boss a CF routine and displayed HV by amongst other things having mutual acquaintances, making the boss laugh, negging the boss, and periodically showing my target some attention, the target eventually got up and brought her phone over to talk about these adorable little animals that exist back in her home country b/c i was talking about how a female friend of mine was in australia then positing these things on IG, i never got the chance to mention the friend was the former mIss (pick a state) but it did slip out that the boss knew my friend from highschool who in her words was a hot number... so at the end of the chat i said alright well i'm gonna walk adam here out to his car (intern) and she goes "it was so lovely to see you"....i'll be up there in a couple weeks for the office holiday party...

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bit of hyper masculinity going on here
Glad you noticed.

, did you mention getting laid in your post or just doing the tango dance
Did you read the post?

sounds to me you like the sound of your own voice and are insecure
No, but yo chick like the sound of my voice every time I call.

. youve gassed yourself up about 3 times, this is a sign of insecurity
"I am the master and ruler of the world".

How is #4?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you are seeing too derb but if we cut through the chest pumping there is a message there that does hold true for a finite amount of time.
Yeah, and here is the message; naysayers, I stand firm on my positions as it pertains to these topics, and I will defend my position as much as I see fit.

The audacity of some people who try to sh!t on proven theories that they themselves have never even tried.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and here is the message; naysayers, I stand firm on my positions as it pertains to these topics, and I will defend my position as much as I see fit.

The audacity of some people who try to sh!t on proven theories that they themselves have never even tried.
why can't the position just stand up on its own merits to questioning and community, why do you feel like you need to be in here like johnny cochran defending it every time someone says something you don't like about it?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is definitely true - there's a girl in one of my satellite offices that i'd like to get with, nice 26 year old, former collegiate volleyball player with a great attitude and a sexy australian accent, i went there more in the summer and would notice that she'd sheepishly make sure she caught my attention to say hi while i was sitting at my desk banging my work out...so a couple of weeks ago i was up there and i would make it a point to walk the longer way past her desk and i would chat with her married female boss who is a big deal in the office and i gave the boss a CF routine and displayed HV by amongst other things having mutual acquaintances, making the boss laugh, negging the boss, and periodically showing my target some attention, the target eventually got up and brought her phone over to talk about these adorable little animals that exist back in her home country b/c i was talking about how a female friend of mine was in australia then positing these things on IG, i never got the chance to mention the friend was the former mIss (pick a state) but it did slip out that the boss knew my friend from highschool who in her words was a hot number... so at the end of the chat i said alright well i'm gonna walk adam here out to his car (intern) and she goes "it was so lovely to see you"....i'll be up there in a couple weeks for the office holiday party...
Ahhh yes. The ignoring strategy is like biting the targets with "venom" (hint, hint), and slowly watching the venom take its effect.

Like death and taxes, sooner or later, it is gonna get to them. :cool::devil:

An when it happens, you are in full control. You decide whether you want to make her suffer longer, or will you release the hold you have on her and go in for the kill.

Either way, you control this.

Good stuff. :up: