Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smart, Mature, Difficult

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pancake Mouse coined the term SMD for a certain type of girls, and there’s plenty of them in my city. Smart, Mature, Difficult (SMD). “Cultivated” academics and career women, in short. Say hi to them and they pretty much on all levels say “Talking to me, punk?”

Any thoughts on how to thaw these?

My answer is prolonged, persistent warm charm, in short.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve done it, first off be a sexy mofo. They respond to projected male power. It’s a tightrope though.

It is the ultimate rush to get them to subordinate themselves to you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done it, first off be a sexy mofo. They respond to projected male power. It’s a tightrope though.

Agreed, but if you're not screening hard for high interest it's not worth it imo.

OP, you have to be at least a little patient as you say but interest screening is the key in my experience.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I like this. For me it's tricky to build this "power centra" of mine. My current project. For me it's central in typical male sexuality, like it or not. Male power, I guess being proud of oneself. It involves some kind of appreciation/comprehension of oneself, that dominates.

I agree it's a tightrope. One problem is that one has the role of initiator/seducer, but if one over-qualify/too much DHV the maler power is lost and one is instead needy/chaser. I guess walking the rope and taking the risk of loosing for lack rather than excess, is key. I think Robert Greene got a chapter on that, seduce her by making her seduce you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this. For me it's tricky to build this "power centra" of mine. My current project. For me it's central in typical male sexuality, like it or not. Male power, I guess being proud of oneself. It involves some kind of appreciation/comprehension of oneself, that dominates.

I agree it's a tightrope. One problem is that one has the role of initiator/seducer, but if one over-qualify/too much DHV the maler power is lost and one is instead needy/chaser. I guess walking the rope and taking the risk of loosing for lack rather than excess, is key. I think Robert Greene got a chapter on that, seduce her by making her seduce you.
Let them do the DHVing. These women *love* to prize-frame. You want to drop DVH hints without going into too much detail. Be mysterious and put these women in the position of chasing. If they are passive at this point, move on.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The obvious is to be a renaissance man, powerful speaker, a presence, unflappable. Know at least as much as she does about many things and more in several areas, she rarely finds a man who challenges her - you have to be this person - but you need to be gracious as well.

I had a gf that for the descriptions above that was athlete level, triathlon type. She loved certain sport pursuits I didn’t care for, she’s push and push and push to go this certain activity I despise that was one of her fortes. She started asking me if I was scared she’s best me, I acquiesced and said nothing - then summarily ran her into the ground at it repeatedly without saying a word. She finally decided she’s had enough, I insisted we continue until she said she was done.

Sometimes you just have to pull out the big guns and level the horizon.