Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Jeff Bezos's new woman is a tranny?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll let the photo do the talking ...

bezos & tranny.jpg

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she's a woman turned into a Frankenstein by 'cosmetic' interventions.
I look at this picture, remember the guy is somewhere in the top 5 richest in the world and I get the famous Windows blue screen. o_O

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would think that even with his looks, he could do better than this. I mean, he's worth over $100 billion. And it's not like this broad met him before he got rich either. Surely there are better-looking gold diggers out there. I just don't understand how someone could be so cvcked as to have an 11-figure net worth and be dating a woman that even an average plumber likely wouldn't touch.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would think that even with his looks, he could do better than this. I mean, he's worth over $100 billion. And it's not like this broad met him before he got rich either. Surely there are better-looking gold diggers out there. I just don't understand how someone could be so cvcked as to have an 11-figure net worth and be dating a woman that even an average plumber likely wouldn't touch.
Stop- she has a nice personality.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Money doesn't buy you game or charisma, just look at how Leoanrdo Dicaprio cucked him
images (34).jpeg

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, money doesn’t buy game or charisma. Still, you’d think $100 billion would buy wh0res that are somewhat easier on the eye than this Caitlyn Jenner look-alike.
Not if you are a simp , like most rich and famous people are : )

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money doesn't buy you game or charisma, just look at how Leoanrdo Dicaprio cucked him
I just want to point out that Leonardo DiCaprio isn't exactly broke.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not a tranny. Lauren Sanchez was attractive 20 years ago.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not a tranny. Lauren Sanchez was attractive 20 years ago.
That’s kind of like saying that a rusted 20-year-old BMW with a blown engine, flat tires and ripped interior sitting in your garage was once a nice car. Perhaps it was. But you didn’t own it 20 years ago.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Eeeesh thats a creature. At least we can count on Larry Ellison to do a little better:

Shes independently wealthy as well NW: 25m US$

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eeeesh thats a creature. At least we can count on Larry Ellison to do a little better:

Shes independently wealthy as well NW: 25m US$
She is from Ukraine and when came to America ( she was poor ) she somehow met this guy , then she became a real estate entrepreneur + actress in some low budget films

How much of her business performance is because she is Larry elisson gf and how much is actually because of her ?

“ Ellison started dating Kahn in 2010 — the year the Oracle executive finalized his last divorce. At that time, Ellison was 66 years old and Kahn was 19 years old “ - I think we have our answer

Dating an Ukrainian is not really impressive , especially if you are rich . Anyone can date one , has nothing to do with game or manhood

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lauren Sanchez was attractive 20 years ago.
It wasn't even 20 years ago when she looked good. Lauren Sanchez is 52 right now. She looked great at 39-42. How many 39-42 year olds looked this good?

This is Lauren in August 2009 at age 39.....

This is Lauren in November 2009 at age 39...

Lauren_Sanchez_2009.jpg

Lauren at age 42 in 2012. Not quite as good looking in this video.

That’s kind of like saying that a rusted 20-year-old BMW with a blown engine, flat tires and ripped interior sitting in your garage was once a nice car. Perhaps it was. But you didn’t own it 20 years ago.
I'm into cars a lot. This sentence had a lot of meaning for me. I'll also link to a video from Richard Cooper's YouTube channel. I have read Richard Cooper's "Unplugged Alpha" book and it was one of the best reads of my life. Rollo Tomassi wrote the foreword of "Unplugged Alpha".

Richard Cooper compared a segment of 35-50 year old women to resto mod cars. Resto mod means restored and modified. Here's a description of a resto mod car from the link below...

"A resto-mod is a classic car that has been restored, but modified with modern parts and technology. Aesthetically, the vehicle looks the same until you look under the hood or reach for the radio. When an owner decides to modify their vehicle it is usually to comply with emissions standards, incorporate safety features such as airbags, brakes, or in some cases, GPS systems. Further, many owners will upgrade the engines on a classic car so as to enhance performance and increase fuel efficiency. Regardless of what features are changed or added, the ultimate goal is to modify the classic car without significantly altering its outward appearance. "

Lauren Sanchez is the human equivalent of a resto mod car. Many women from their late 30s through early 50s are comparable to resto mods, especially if they've had some plastic surgery procedures.

No matter how good of a "resto mod" job is done on a woman, a "resto mod" 35-50 year old woman is still an older woman that has had significant mileage on her.

Black pill YouTube content creator Wheat Waffles says that men are seeking hot-young-undamaged women. When Jeff Bezos started his extramarital affair with Lauren Sanchez, she was 48 years old. She had 3 kids from 2 men. That is neither young nor undamaged. She was attractive into her 40s. If you're Jeff Bezos and want to replace your long time wife, you have a strong chance of getting someone who is hot, young, and undamaged. Bezos didn't upgrade.

An interesting note is related to Lauren Sanchez's ex-husband, Patrick Whitesell. Whitesell is an executive at a top Hollywood talent representation agency. He is currently 57 years old. Lauren Sanchez was married to Patrick Whitesell from 2005-2019. According to the article below (more on that in a moment), Sanchez and Whitesell met in 2003. In 2003, Whitesell was a 38 year old high earning businessman and he selected a woman who was a single mom of a 2 year old child from an NFL player. That's some seriously cucked behavior from a rich guy. He could have done better at 38. After Lauren Sanchez, Whitesell got into a relationship with Pia Miller, a model. Right now, Pia Miller is a 39 year old past her prime fashion model with a 2 kids from a failed marriage to an Australian rugby player. Seems like Whitesell is in a relationship with the late 2010s/early 2020s version of Lauren Sanchez in the early to mid 2000s. Seems like Patrick Whitesell enjoys being a cuck.

Both Bezos and Whitesell underachieved have underachieved relative to their money and status. I have said many times before that Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and charisma. Both Bezos and Whitesell have money and status but appear to be complete zeros on charisma. It makes no sense for either to settle with resto modded has been type women. This is why I have said that most 30+ men are vagina beggars for women close to their own ages. Money and status has not prevented Bezos and Whitesell from being vagina beggars.

Lastly, this article has some great quotes about Lauren Sanchez from a ex-worker on the syndicated "Extra" TV program.

With regard to Whitesell --- “He was a real step up in the world from Tony,” said the “Extra” source. This is female hypergamy in action.

“[Sanchez is] very smart about men — but not much else,” the source added. “She really couldn’t pronounce a lot of the simplest words in the scripts. But she is energetic and super fun. She’s got a great body. She’s a real guys’ girl.”

Rich guys like Jeff Bezos and Patrick Whitesell often prove that "The Wall" is softer than we think. A lot of 35+ women, even 35+ women with kids, end up snagging new men, even with baggage such as children and declining looks.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
She is from Ukraine and when came to America ( she was poor ) she somehow met this guy , then she became a real estate entrepreneur + actress in some low budget films

How much of her business performance is because she is Larry elisson gf and how much is actually because of her ?

“ Ellison started dating Kahn in 2010 — the year the Oracle executive finalized his last divorce. At that time, Ellison was 66 years old and Kahn was 19 years old “ - I think we have our answer

Dating an Ukrainian is not really impressive , especially if you are rich . Anyone can date one , has nothing to do with game or manhood
No one said dude had game. What I said is that he has better taste in women.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll let the photo do the talking ...

View attachment 9221
Yep she's a tranny and Jeff is s closet tranny that hasn't come our yet. :devil::rofl:
All these frigging leftist internet billionaires are just waiting to pop out of the closet and support the next "current thing" and the gay movement.

:mad: I'm honestly fed up with this shieite.. xD

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eyebrow ridge is a male biological marker. Just like broad shoulders, a lot of them are gender inverted freemasons copying baphomet.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“[Sanchez is] very smart about men — but not much else,” the source added. “She really couldn’t pronounce a lot of the simplest words in the scripts. But she is energetic and super fun. She’s got a great body. She’s a real guys’ girl.”
Thought this quote was worth commenting on: notice how a woman who is "very smart about men" makes a point to appear "energetic and super fun". This kind of woman is a danger to betas. She makes a point to be sexy and approachable, but likes to play games when you move for the P. The rich betas she targets may not realize they've been sucked in by the time they end up laying her, and by then it's too late and they're stuck with an artificial woman who can barely pronounce simple words.

This is why you have to screen for sexual interest early imo.

This is the kind of woman who will have her mouth open often for things (laughing, talking loudly, expressing excitement at ordinary things, eating at fancy restaurants, drinking fine wine, etc) that don't involve sucking D. This woman may be hispanic, but she is Italian in spirit lolzlol.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought this quote was worth commenting on: notice how a woman who is "very smart about men" makes a point to appear "energetic and super fun". This kind of woman is a danger to betas. She makes a point to be sexy and approachable, but likes to play games when you move for the P. The rich betas she targets may not realize they've been sucked in by the time they end up laying her, and by then it's too late and they're stuck with an artificial woman who can barely pronounce simple words.

This is why you have to screen for sexual interest early imo.

This is the kind of woman who will have her mouth open often for things (laughing, talking loudly, expressing excitement at ordinary things, eating at fancy restaurants, drinking fine wine, etc) that don't involve sucking D. This woman may be hispanic, but she is Italian in spirit lolzlol.
There's a difference between less affluent betas and rich betas. Whereas less affluent betas will often not get past a 1st date or 1st approach in-person not resulting in a date, rich betas might be able to lean on their money to get women into relationships. This usually happens after a woman reaches 30, though I know of examples from my social sphere where a woman got into a serious, non-sugar relationship with a wealthier beta in her late 20s. All betas do better via social circle game than in approaching strangers and with swipe app game.

Bezos met Sanchez through his social circle, as Bezos and cuck Patrick Whitesell were social circle acquaintances.

There are similarities between Hispanic and Italian/Italian-American women.

I always escalate on my first dates and won't offer a 2nd date without a first date kiss. I think that is decent screening for sexual interest.

I think Sanchez was bored with her cucked hubby and sent strong signals to the richest man in the world. Bezos was always a beta male.