"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I witnessed something last night and I'm not sure whether to do anything with this knowledge

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Your story is majorly fragmented.
I read it 3 times thoroughly to check if I missed something, and nothing is there.

You said you walked with her to her car, then she accidentally dialed the wrong guy............. and then what?
You asked her out the next day?

You didn't mention what happened after the phone call.
Did she get in her car and drive off before you made a move on her?
What was the point of the phone call if she was already on her way home?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
You said you walked with her to her car, then she accidentally dialed the wrong guy............. and then what?
She went to the guy she drunk dialed's house.
You asked her out the next day?
He asked out the girlfriend of the guy, the drunk girl had drunk dialed the previous night. Because the drunk girl had told BPH that, the guy and his girlfriend weren't together anymore (probably a lie the guy had said to the drunk girl to get her to fvck him). BPH believed the drunk girl, so assumed the guy's girlfriend was single. Guy's girlfriend assures BPH, they are very much still together.

What was the point of the phone call if she was already on her way home?
To let the gay guy she came with, know she was leaving.
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
2,923
Location
Wilmington, DE
Your story is majorly fragmented.
I read it 3 times thoroughly to check if I missed something, and nothing is there.

You said you walked with her to her car, then she accidentally dialed the wrong guy............. and then what?
You asked her out the next day?

You didn't mention what happened after the phone call.
Did she get in her car and drive off before you made a move on her?
What was the point of the phone call if she was already on her way home?
She went to the guy she drunk dialed's house.

He asked out the girlfriend of the guy, the drunk girl had drunk dialed the previous night. Because the drunk girl had told BPH that, the guy and his girlfriend weren't together anymore (probably a lie the guy had said to the drunk girl to get her to fvck him). BPH believed the drunk girl, so assumed the guy's girlfriend was single. Guy's girlfriend assures BPH, they are very much still together.


To let the gay guy she came with, know she was leaving.
I wrote out a whole reply just as he posted this, and he's basically correct.

The only part wrong was the bolded bit. She came to my house. We didn't end up f***ing because she was very drunk, it was very late, she was very tired, and had work in the morning at like 8AM. Even though she was all over me attached at the hip at the bar she pushed away my advances when I had her at my house so I just let it go and went to sleep.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,852
Reaction score
19,076
I wrote out a whole reply just as he posted this, and he's basically correct.

The only part wrong was the bolded bit. She came to my house. We didn't end up f***ing because she was very drunk, it was very late, she was very tired, and had work in the morning at like 8AM. Even though she was all over me attached at the hip at the bar she pushed away my advances when I had her at my house so I just let it go and went to sleep.
Game playing at its finest on her part.
 
Top