Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We schedule to talk tonight to solve that situation, she gave a excuse that she probably can't do that.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the message she just sent me:

"I'm going to Divinópolis now, I don't know if I'll be able to talk to you today... I'll be home around 9 pm.
If you want tomorrow we'll talk"

She texted on a cold way. And it's not that late since I offered to get her when she arrived at my town. 9pm also is not too late cause she wont work tomorrow.

Is it some kind of game? Yesterday she was desperate to talk, now that we both decided to talk she just gave me this excuse.

It seems there is another guy on this or she is playing with my mind to test my patience.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go NC and see what happens
I did that yesterday after she told me on tuesday she wanted to give a break on our relationship. Yesterday at night she started to call me a lot of times. But I was to mad at it so I didn't reply. I should have keep the same position.

She is clearly playing with my mind.

Carlos

Reaction score
I did that yesterday after she told me on tuesday she wanted to give a break on our relationship. Yesterday at night she started to call me a lot of times. But I was to mad at it so I didn't reply. I should have keep the same position.

She is clearly playing with my mind.
When a woman tells you she needs a break from relationship it by default means there is another guy in the picture.

Carlos

Reaction score
When a woman tells you she needs a break from relationship it by default means there is another guy in the picture.
And those calls at night prolly mean that something went wrong with the new guy.
Im sorry to tell you this, but when she told you she needs a break, you are pretty much done.
That girl lost respect for you, and respect is a closest thing to a love that a man can get from a woman

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And those calls at night prolly mean that something went wrong with the new guy.
Im sorry to tell you this, but when she told you she needs a break, you are pretty much done.
That girl lost respect for you, and respect is a closest thing to a love that a man can get from a woman
Sad but it seems true =/

I'm very sad with that.

I saw a post she liked on instagram about being alone something like that. I imagined that she probably wanted to break up. Her actions was showing it too.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t it will eventually devolve to you having to jump thru hoops for nothing…
She didnt told me she arrived at my town this night. I think you were right.

She also removed my name on her Instagram profile bio.

Gonna block and Im not even spend time trying to talk with her.

Feel very sad because I like her, but I must love myself too.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not block her , you will look butt h8rt and loose even more frame

Let her in NC and just be short in your replies when she contacts you back

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
She didnt told me she arrived at my town this night. I think you were right.

She also removed my name on her Instagram profile bio.

Feel very sad because I like her, but I must love myself too.
I would say delete her on everything, you have "friends" on you social media not exes if she asks. Delete her number, lean into the pain, cry, scream, kick, whatever you need to do, we all been there and done that, not shame.

Go to the gym, and do things you like, if don't feel like start low, 20 mins and then go back to feel sad, every day increase it by 10 mins, and then go back to feel sad.

The first 5 days are the hardest because of the oxytocin withdrawal, after that you'll have your mind more clear and will be able to see things better.

If she sends you something, do not answer, if calls you do not answer, she will bait you, do not answer, the goal here is for you to feel better mentally.

I guarantee you after 1 week of NC, you'll feel better, and she start panicking, cause you changed your behavior and she no longer has you wrapped around her finger. All of these is to make you feel better and gaining respect, after that she will beg you, and you'll have the more powerful position, if you decide to go back, its your decision, but at least you know how to gain respect again.

Dude you got this, we came from the fvcking caves killing saber tooth tigers to survive, its inside of all of us, let the fvcking beast out.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

Bro but at this point it doesn't matter. You do what you what you gotta do to feel better and to move on, complete cold turkey quitting. Whatever she thinks it doesn't matter, that thinking its from her mental point of origin, fvck what she thinks, its him to feel better without any trace of her.

I did that one time, removed her from everything, blocked her, disconnected my social media and licked my wounds for a couple months.

Turned into a fvcking beast in the gym, improved my finances and mental health.

About 6 months later I was ready to be in social media again, made an Instagram, she sent me this message "What the hell happened to you, you look huge"

She travelled to my town, paid for a hotel, and told me to visit her, I pumped and dumped, there was no better satisfaction, she bought an app to send me messages from different numbers, till this day ,1 year, she still sends me messages from 15 fake phone numbers, and this creates dread to my current plate whenever she hears a text.

In the end, no matter what she thought of me when I was down, I won in the long run.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When I blocked her on Instagram she already came looking for me.

I will try to kept unblocked but it will be hard to me cause if she keep texting me I will end up talking to her.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say delete her on everything, you have "friends" on you social media not exes if she asks. Delete her number, lean into the pain, cry, scream, kick, whatever you need to do, we all been there and done that, not shame.

Go to the gym, and do things you like, if don't feel like start low, 20 mins and then go back to feel sad, every day increase it by 10 mins, and then go back to feel sad.

The first 5 days are the hardest because of the oxytocin withdrawal, after that you'll have your mind more clear and will be able to see things better.

If she sends you something, do not answer, if calls you do not answer, she will bait you, do not answer, the goal here is for you to feel better mentally.

I guarantee you after 1 week of NC, you'll feel better, and she start panicking, cause you changed your behavior and she no longer has you wrapped around her finger. All of these is to make you feel better and gaining respect, after that she will beg you, and you'll have the more powerful position, if you decide to go back, its your decision, but at least you know how to gain respect again.

Dude you got this, we came from the fvcking caves killing saber tooth tigers to survive, its inside of all of us, let the fvcking beast out.
Thanks man! Those are great feedbacks.

Are there anything you took to workout hard? Like caffeine or any other supplement. Just to put this rage out on my workouts.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
When I blocked her on Instagram she already came looking for me.

I will try to kept unblocked but it will be hard to me cause if she keep texting me I will end up talking to her.
She's conflicted because you show signs of masculinity, but then when she tells you something and you obey.

Thanks man! Those are great feedbacks.

Are there anything you took to workout hard? Like caffeine or any other supplement. Just to put this rage out on my workouts.
The biggest thing was that my test levels were low, so I went to the Dr, but eventually started doing it on my own, and took low dose of gear (Test and NPP) only because I was gonna be on TRT for the rest of my life, but that was good. Because if gear is used correctly, it improves everything, mentally, physically, libido, confidence.

I was a beta cvck, the biggest blue pilled guy ever, test gave me most of my masculinity back because of my low test condition.

But if don't want that route, take creatine, hit the weights hard, eat plenty of protein and get good rest.

If you want that route PM me, for women there is everything hormones related to help them, for free and everyone is okay with that even guys. But for guys nothing is available, and when they do it, the typical shaming tactics come out, don't fall for that, everything to make you a fvcking god and regain you masculinity back.

Below is the message she sent me, there was no better satisfaction of pump and dump a former onitis who I spent a lot of money, and energy for.

Attachments

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's conflicted because you show signs of masculinity, but then when she tells you something and you obey.

The biggest thing was that my test levels were low, so I went to the Dr, but eventually started doing it on my own, and took low dose of gear (Test and NPP) only because I was gonna be on TRT for the rest of my life, but that was good. Because if gear is used correctly, it improves everything, mentally, physically, libido, confidence.

I was a beta cvck, the biggest blue pilled guy ever, test gave me most of my masculinity back because of my low test condition.

But if don't want that route, take creatine, hit the weights hard, eat plenty of protein and get good rest.

If you want that route PM me, for women there is everything hormones related to help them, for free and everyone is okay with that even guys. But for guys nothing is available, and when they do it, the typical shaming tactics come out, don't fall for that, everything to make you a fvcking god and regain you masculinity back.

Below is the message she sent me, there was no better satisfaction of pump and dump a former onitis who I spent a lot of money, and energy for.
I thought about this testosterone treatment. I was a bit afraid because of the TRT, but it seems interesting. I'm gonna think about that.

Creatine did a great job too when I used it. Just afraid of kidney stones.

It very interesting how women change their behavior based on our emotional state.

This girl I was dating changed when I quit my anti depressive med, I told her its was going to be hard days. She told me she was going to stay by my side even on difficult times. But it doesn't happened.

I think women are unable to support man on hard times. When I just stopped the medication I got very emotional and cried a lot. I know it was because of it, but it showed my weakness. And it seems women don't like it.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I thought about this testosterone treatment. I was a bit afraid because of the TRT, but it seems interesting. I'm gonna think about that.

Creatine did a great job too when I used it. Just afraid of kidney stones.

It very interesting how women change their behavior based on our emotional state.

This girl I was dating changed when I quit my anti depressive med, I told her its was going to be hard days. She told me she was going to stay by my side even on difficult times. But it doesn't happened.

I think women are unable to support man on hard times. When I just stopped the medication I got very emotional and cried a lot. I know it was because of it, but it showed my weakness. And it seems women don't like it.
Women don't care about our struggles, you can show some weakness ONLY and if ONLY you've been her alpha for quite some time 6 months minimum and you gotta be able to pick yourself up faster, cause that's what men do, its something hardwired on their brains bro, its the same that masculine men don't like masculine females, they don't like feminine men.