Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Electric Cars

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The effect of cold air making an internal combustion engine run better is much more noticeable on fast cars and motorcycles that gobble up the fuel/air mixture. On my R1, the bike was faster on cold days, but that was on a vehicle with a ridiculous weight to horsepower ratio.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lost_blackbird Germany is significantly sunnier than the UK?
About half of it is further south than we are, so probably yes, I've never been
there. One of the wokest nations in Europe though. Still trying to make up for
their antics in the 30's and 40's. They've gone from 'You vill talk' to You vill walk'.
Always trying to prove to the rest of Europe that they've changed their ways.
Still haven't quite got the hang of asking people nicely though. That fat woman
they had running things for years almost has as much to answer for, for her part
in the deliberate destruction of Europe by inviting the third world in with open arms,
as the little painter with the funny moustache, the single testicle and the penchant
for Hugo Boss. At least he had the decency to blow it up himself rather than inviting
others in to do it. She'll be long dead before the true cost of her decisions are realised.

And they also make some of the most powerful road cars you can buy anywhere
(that also go around corners) for use on their speed limitless roads. So the solar
panels are again probably an apology for that. One kind of cancels the other out.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About half of it is further south than we are, so probably yes, I've never been
there. One of the wokest nations in Europe though. Still trying to make up for
their antics in the 30's and 40's. They've gone from 'You vill talk' to You vill walk'.
Always trying to prove to the rest of Europe that they've changed their ways.
Still haven't quite got the hang of asking people nicely though. That fat woman
they had running things for years almost has as much to answer for, for her part
in the deliberate destruction of Europe by inviting the third world in with open arms,
as the little painter with the funny moustache, the single testicle and the penchant
for Hugo Boss. At least he had the decency to blow it up himself rather than inviting
others in to do it. She'll be long dead before the true cost of her decisions are realised.

And they also make some of the most powerful road cars you can buy anywhere
(that also go around corners) for use on their speed limitless roads. So the solar
panels are again probably an apology for that. One kind of cancels the other out.
Thats a long winded way of saying your argument on European cloudiness for solar panels is hogwash.

The effect of cold air making an internal combustion engine run better is much more noticeable on fast cars and motorcycles that gobble up the fuel/air mixture. On my R1, the bike was faster on cold days, but that was on a vehicle with a ridiculous weight to horsepower ratio.
We were talking about fuel efficiency, not power.

That's not proof of existence.
So the argument changes next month when the first trucks are delivered?