Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The year of the femcel - Why are women struggling to find sex and love?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The femcel is mostly a myth. Pretty much any woman under menopausal age can get sex on demand, especially in the era of online dating apps and social media platforms. If it were 1990 again, it would have been slightly more difficult for a woman to get laid. She would have had to shower, put on makeup, sit in a bar, and hoped she got approached in order to get sex. Maybe she'd have to do a few approaches herself. Still, that's generally less difficult to do than the stuff I've done with approaching over the years.

If you're a 50+ woman who is overweight/obese and don't have money, you might be able to call yourself a femcel, even if you are using online dating. Most of the women with enough money who struggle to get laid conventionally become female sex tourists. Female sex tourists are typically post menopausal, White, overweight women in Western Europe and the United States who go to islands in the Caribbean or the Mediterranean and pay for sex with younger men, usually Black men.

The more common female problem is something called "involuntary solitude" or "insol" as Chateau Heartiste called it.

Insols are women who are unable to form meaningful relationships with men. The insol female definitely gets laid and she might even get into a short term casual sex arrangement that lasts a few months. However, she is unable to get into a long term boyfriend/girlfriend type relationship despite desiring to do so. If you were to meet an insol in real life, she probably makes a decent enough impression because she likely has adequate social skills. She's usually not awkward or aspie like many male incels. She's usually not the female equivalent of an acne ridden, overweight/obese neckbeard who works some McJob at Game Stop. She's usually something like a 3.5-6 looks rating woman. It wouldn't be weird for a 4.5-6 looks rating woman to be an insol due to being overly fussy with her ridiculous number of options.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women can get sex easily. Most men can't get sex let alone a relationship within a month of trying.

What women have trouble doing is getting committment from Tyrone and any other HVM. Female incel's is just cope bullshiit.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just the tip of the iceberg....how many of those already in a relationship are emotionally fulfilled and are having good sex?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just the tip of the iceberg....how many of those already in a relationship are emotionally fulfilled and are having good sex?
Yes. Modern women settle for their 2nd, 3rd, or even worse option after enough Chads run through them. They end up in miserable marriages with affairs and the inevitable divorce.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have no shortage of love or sex. That article is a lie.

I know several girls who complain about not having the right man, despite knowing they can get sex or attention at anytime. I know a girl that has a good body but she refuses to show it off cause she doesn't want "men liking her just for her looks." Meanwhile she complains about not being able to find someone who likes her.

Let's be real by what it is: it is the typical spoiled woman wanting something more. First world problems, not worth talking about.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the first paragraph:

"In case you have forgotten or never knew, a femcel is the female counterpart to an “incel”, or involuntarily celibate male, a woman who can’t find a partner because she is (again, supposedly) too ugly and/or weird. "

It's not about not getting sex, it's about having a serious relationship with a man that they find attractive. They want what other women have but without putting in the effort.

"These women had to form their own team because they weren’t welcome in the largely online gatherings of deeply aggrieved guys who (I suppose) couldn’t accept their shy female counterparts because:"

They actually think incels work as a team, and their investigation into the matter is non-existent. But then again, it doesn't pay to investigate or report on reality when you're a resentful marxist parasite.

In any case, it's pretty simple. DON'T GET FAT. There are women at my gym who are about 6/10 on the pretty face scale, but their bodies make me harder than chinese algebra.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The issue here is that men and women have different goals. Women want commitment and more for the most part, and men want plentiful options. Problem is that all women have the plentiful options, but based on their physical attractiveness cannot consolidate on the small percentage of those options that she would find acceptable, if any.

Men can offer commitment, but will only do it with a woman that he considers to be attractive. This is delusional mentation, and both men and women overrate themselves in terms of value.

If you think you’re an 8 1/2 but you can only attract 5.5 serially you are not an 8 1/2. You need to wake up. Lower your expectations till the market meets you, that or add value to yourself to raise your market value - it’s that simple. This of course excludes HV individuals to some extent.

Yes there are women that only want sex, and there are men that only want commitment over sex, But they are the exception not the rule.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The femcel is mostly a myth. Pretty much any woman under menopausal age can get sex on demand, especially in the era of online dating apps and social media platforms.
What age is menopausal age?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I varies but in general 45-55 begins perimenopause usually menopause itself starts in a woman’s 50’s.
When I said menopausal age, I was figuring ~50 years old. So @Pierce.Manhammer stated an accurate range.

Sex yes, relationships from men they desire.. nope. LTR leading to marriage and babies is what they truly want.
Women aren't getting the relationships they want from men. Too many of them are just notches for top tier men.

Let's be real by what it is: it is the typical spoiled woman wanting something more. First world problems, not worth talking about.
I agree with this entirely. Due to female abundance, Western women have commitment options but refuse to settle because feminism has taught them to "Never Settle!" and the abundance has increased their expectations and their entitled behaviors. It's all fine and good for them until they can't get the commitments.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Women have no issues getting sex, they just have problems keeping men.
They have no trouble getting sex: true - but not always from men they believe are their equals or better - sometimes yes and those are the ones that they cannot garner commitment from. Which then prompts them to say “there are no quality men left” which truly should be “there are no men (who I consider to be acceptable) left who will commit to me.”

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The femcel is mostly a myth.
Yep...
Women are never really single.

They have a whole army of men but they are the "friend zoned zombie army of good men" which would all treat her well; but she doesn't want them at all and just keep around for the ego trip of attention.
No, no, no; she want the one that doesn't give her any attention at all, is a rapper, and has all the sixes. THAT ONE guy is the guy she wants. THAT GUY! (Which has so many options that he doesn't DGAF about her.)

And then she says; "I'm single and where have all the good men gone? Why can't I find a good man to be my boyfriend?"

Women... Lmfao... :devil:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If one tends to introspection the true question is: “given the same set of circumstances, would the bulk of men behave the same way?”

I think that everyone, in the end, is a hypocrite.

The net/net here is that as a group, us here are hypothetical - we want to bang hot babes and lots of them, but only because there “are no good women left, they’re all feckless sluts”, so our hands are forced brothers! We’re victims!

Oh wait?!?! Isn’t that BETA?!?!? Fnck no I ain’t some BETA! I’m and alpha and alphas aren’t victims! Oh ****, wait! My head is spinning so much it just fell off!

(and for the clueless amongst you: the above is meant to be sarcasm and irony).

So it begs the question: are we hypocrites? Left as an exercise for the reader…

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have no trouble getting sex: true - but not always from men they believe are their equals or better - sometimes yes and those are the ones that they cannot garner commitment from. Which then prompts them to say “there are no quality men left” which truly should be “there are no men (who I consider to be acceptable) left who will commit to me.”
The women who say that “there are no quality men left” are typically 30+, but more often 35+.

As a 39 year old man who hasn't been able to get someone substantially younger but has been able to get slightly younger women, I've been dealing with the 30 somethings for a number of years now.

The typical 35 year old today isn't the 35 year old of even 10 or 15 years ago.

A 35 year old today was born in 1987, which puts her in the middle of the Millennial generation. A woman born in 1987 grew up in the era of tech. She had a cell phone while in high school. Facebook/MySpace were around when she was in college if she went to college. The first iPhone hit the market when she was 20. Instagram launched in her mid-20s as did Tinder.

A 35 year old woman today is much different than a 35 year old of her mother's generation. Let's assume in both scenarios that the women in these examples lived in a metro area of 500,000+ people. If a woman was 35 and single in 1990 (making her a classic Boomer female), she would have had to work very hard to generate a fraction of the prospects a single 35 year old would have now. A 35 year old in 1990 would have had to be at bars or social events 4-5 nights a week in order to find dates. Only a childless 35 year old would have been able to do that. In 1990, a 35 year old was considered expiring to expired goods. She would have been expiring a childless woman, or expired as a single mom (there were fewer single moms in 1990, but they were around). There wasn't much of a market for a 35 year old in 1990 because more 35-40 year olds were married then, though divorce was common enough by then. A 35 year old, childless woman who went out to bars or social events 4-5 nights a week in 1990 might field 5-7 approaches a week.

Now, a childless 35 year old woman might struggle to get attention in the real world. Her real world approaches would be comparable to her 1990 equivalent. However, the 35 year old of today has Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn at her disposal to generate prospects to supplement her real life activities. In fact, between those 7 platforms, she barely needs to needs to be active at all in real life. Whereas a 35 year old woman in 1990 working hard would generate 5-7 approaches in a week, a 35 year old today using some combination of the 7 platforms above has 200-400 men approaching her per week. There's enough quality in those 200-400 options. Also, there are plenty of men within those 200-400 options per week that show up who will commit.

If a woman wonders where the quality men have gone, remind her to take a look at her swipe queue and swipe app inbox messages. She has multiple men who will commit to her in there. Remember that the typical guy in his 30s/40s is a vagina beggar who is ready to commit to any woman who will touch his penis regularly.

If a woman is having problems getting a committment, it is because she's too fussy in relation to her own sexual market place value. In other words, she's a 5.5 who expects a committment from a 8. Not happening.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's never been a better time to be alive for "ugly" women than the present. Thanks to online dating apps they can get laid any time they want by guys they would never have had access to before. Will they struggle to find someone to actually date them? Perhaps. But let's not act like there aren't plenty of thirsty guys out there wanting to wait hand and foot on them. The problem, as they see it, is that these guys who would actually date them are usually of a similar attractiveness level as themselves and that's a tough pill to swallow once you've gotten used as Chads one night stand a few dozen times. Once again, these women would jump off the highest roof they could find if they had to endure life as an "ugly" man.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's never been a better time to be alive for "ugly" women than the present.
Most of the "involuntary solitude" women aren't "ugly". I'd say most are 4.5-6 rating and 30+. The 6 at age 35 might have even been a 7 when she was 20-23.

I agree with your point that the below average looking women have better options now than in the past.

Thanks to online dating apps they can get laid any time they want by guys they would never have had access to before.
Almost every woman using the apps has more options than she would have had in the pre-app era. Because the abundance is so great, there are some legitimately better options for average and below average women.

Will they struggle to find someone to actually date them? Perhaps. But let's not act like there aren't plenty of thirsty guys out there wanting to wait hand and foot on them.
Yes, this is true. Male thirst keeps getting greater and greater. Rates of male sexlessness are increasing. The typical male in his 30s/40s is a vagina beggar who will make some mediocre woman willing to touch his penis regularly the center of his life. He will wait hand and foot on them.

The problem, as they see it, is that these guys who would actually date them are usually of a similar attractiveness level as themselves and that's a tough pill to swallow once you've gotten used as Chads one night stand a few dozen times. Once again, these women would jump off the highest roof they could find if they had to endure life as an "ugly" man.
It's not easy for an average looking woman (think a 4.5-5.9) to have an extended relationship with a similar rated man. Why would a woman who rates as a 5.5 on looks feel satisfied with a man rating 5.5 on looks when she's had multiple sexual partners in the 7.5-9 range.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's never been a better time to be alive for "ugly" women than the present. Thanks to online dating apps they can get laid any time they want by guys they would never have had access to before. Will they struggle to find someone to actually date them? Perhaps. But let's not act like there aren't plenty of thirsty guys out there wanting to wait hand and foot on them. The problem, as they see it, is that these guys who would actually date them are usually of a similar attractiveness level as themselves and that's a tough pill to swallow once you've gotten used as Chads one night stand a few dozen times. Once again, these women would jump off the highest roof they could find if they had to endure life as an "ugly" man.
Not even an ugly man but an average man, say a 5 or 6 in looks. Maybe the type who’s not aggressive and doesn’t go after just sex right off the bat but tries to get to know the girl first or be traditional. He’s got no chance.