"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Being with someone with a higher sex drive is the best.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
My own sex drive is pretty high, but having a GF whose sex drive is slightly higher than mine is just great.

She initiates 80% of the sex. I'll tease her a lot to the point where she's like "Please take me..." and screaming "Harder, faster, etc..." (Not too loud though because she has two flatmates lol)

This means, as well as keeping her interest high, is the perfect situation to be in - unlike my previous relationships, where I was initiating sex far more often.

We're going on another road trip next week, so we'll have a hotel room to ourselves.

Does anyone else feel like it's best to have someone whose sex drive is slightly higher than theirs?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
19,076
My own sex drive is pretty high, but having a GF whose sex drive is slightly higher than mine is just great.

She initiates 80% of the sex. I'll tease her a lot to the point where she's like "Please take me..." and screaming "Harder, faster, etc..." (Not too loud though because she has two flatmates lol)

This means, as well as keeping her interest high, is the perfect situation to be in - unlike my previous relationships, where I was initiating sex far more often.

We're going on another road trip next week, so we'll have a hotel room to ourselves.

Does anyone else feel like it's best to have someone whose sex drive is slightly higher than theirs?
Yeah of course. It gets old having to initiate things all the time.

I'm pretty much ready to go 24/7/365 so when I am with someone that only wants it once in a while it gets aggravating
 
Top