"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

First Date/Smash Who Reaches Out First?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Had a date last night with a solid 8 Eastern European chick. Immediate sexual chemistry, which after a few drinks, lead to me taking her to my house, and sex all night.

I generally have a rule of not reaching out to a girl once she has gone home the following morning.

Either she messages me, with some interest on seeing eachother again, or I simply treat the encounter as a one nighter & simply move on.

What do you guys do? And is it always best, that the man to leave the reaching out upto her. Ball in her court.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
523
Age
42
You banging ukranian refugees? In that part of the world they expect you to reach out, otherwise they move on.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
I guess the question is: Do you want to try to ensure that you see her again?

If that’s the case, you are increasing the odds to your favor if you reach out the next day. It just eliminates that potential speed bump: her expectations regarding the morning after greeting.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
You had sex, you won. I wouldn´t mind reaching out first.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
19,076
Usually before you can ask this question they would have messaged you...

If she is one of those women who doesn't message first for whatever reason then I would probably send something later in the day.

I'd prefer not to look like a d!ck, some chicks will autoreject in those situations...rarely will anything bad happen by messaging her.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Usually before you can ask this question they would have messaged you...

If she is one of those women who doesn't message first for whatever reason then I would probably send something later in the day.

I'd prefer not to look like a d!ck, some chicks will autoreject in those situations...rarely will anything bad happen by messaging her.
Well I may well just send her a message, ask about how she feeling as we did drinks alot of alcohol.

However should I straight up hint at meeting again soon?

By the way, I already know this one is sex Only. I don't see her as a relationship chick for me. She got a kid... I don't relationship single moms
 

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
523
Age
42
However should I straight up hint at meeting again soon?
Depends on how you hint. You could tell her you working entire week, and will only free up closer to weekend, then ask about her schedule.
 

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
365
Reaction score
424
Age
42
"Had a good time last night, we should do that again sometime..."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
My usual probe the morning after is “Do you still respect me?” - as a table turn on the classic “will he respect me in the morning?” If she’s smart she’ll get the joke. But nowadays most woman under 40/45 don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to double entendres or irony/sarcasm.


Well I may well just send her a message, ask about how she feeling as we did drinks alot of alcohol.

However should I straight up hint at meeting again soon?

By the way, I already know this one is sex Only. I don't see her as a relationship chick for me. She got a kid... I don't relationship single moms
 
Top