Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If HB is going through emotional turmoil at work, promotion wasnt given, boss steals credit for her work, crying, avoid for a while?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This HB i just met recently is going through emotional turmoil at work, promotion wasnt given even though promised, boss taking credit for her work, not taken on important managers meeting abroad, marginalised and upset crying for days complete mess

I made suggestion we'll go for a proper date (she agreed) soon prior to me finding this stuff out today when we met for a workout

Im wary about being an emotional tampon for her and made the error of offering to ask my friend who has gone through similar situation

My better judgement tells me she needs d*ck to get over this stress and i need to be the one giving it not the one listening.

Should i wait a week or so before taking her out properly when she might have calmed down?

I feel the progress i made last time we met has been undone due to my supplication today like she let's me kino but i dont think she is in the right frame of mind to be dating or doing anything apart from prepping for resigning.. but again that is the perfect time for giving her d*ck and someone else will if i dont

I have to avoid being friendzoned before it is too late.. or maybe it is.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is simple really don't go out of your way to console her, but she goes after you there is nothing much to do

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thinking too much. If she wants to see you she will because it will help get her mind off of things.

When people don't want to see others due to "situations" it usually simply means they aren't all that interested overall.

It's not your job to regulate her emotional state and determine when it's a good time for her.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking too much. If she wants to see you she will because it will help get her mind off of things.

When people don't want to see others due to "situations" it usually simply means they aren't all that interested overall.

It's not your job to regulate her emotional state and determine when it's a good time for her.
She does want to see me the issue is more what is she seeing me for? A shoulder to cry on, someone to work out with?

Like i said it doesn't help that i offered to help and now im regretting the mistake i made tryna shut it down before it is too late.

All i can do is arrange a date for next weekend and if she flakes unfortunately that tells me all i need to know which is she wants to keep in the pocket of friendzone or work out buddy.

I was just hoping despite my mistake i could salvage this because it was just yesterday when i said to her in message I'll take her on a proper date soon and she laughed and agreed so that at least made it clear my intentions

Just when i try to kino when we work out and play ball or walking her to the station after some of my kino is not reciprocated which is a bad sign as i have gone through this with another one but more extreme ie kissed her neck doesnt even flinch or react to it (the other one not this one)

All i can do is ask her out on a firm date and hope i haven't wrecked this from yesterday i wasnt too confident when with her like unsure of myself cos im a bit stressed with other things going on in my life so holding a strong front is tricky hence all the afc mistakes i thought i had buried

Im just ring rusty

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really possible for anyone to take credit and not give promotion to a really hot babe? Something's off. I bet she's telling you this stuff to get money from you. Doesn't mean it's that. But just be wary.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really possible for anyone to take credit and not give promotion to a really hot babe? Something's off. I bet she's telling you this stuff to get money from you. Doesn't mean it's that. But just be wary.
No it definitely isnt that

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your last paragraph resonates well with me i keep repeating it in my head

Long story short she agreed to the date i made arrangements she aired it and tells me she is going out of town for the weekend to clear her thoughts for her appraisal meeting next week then flies away weekend after

No acknowledgment of my date idea complete brush off switches subject to her work stuff i never asked!
It seems like she didnt like my date idea which were drinks and is tryna friend zone me.

Either way I've lost interest now