Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are bottoming formations like "W" bottoms that are very common and also look at confluences of moving averages, etc ...

The weekly bullish order block lies around 10-12K, which is where I expect us to eventually bottom out around.
I hope you are right. I keep DCAing. My only heed for caution is 100k us 2021 btc that everyone expected. 17k might be the bottom. I don't know. I hope you are correct. I expect a 100 pts rate hike. Very unpopular opinion.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That definitely is coming, just not sure what time frame that will be, could be a couple of years. They very well may pivot on rates and QE before hand to try and keep the system alive before a CBDC rollout. Besides a higher level of control, a CBDC doesn't solve all the issues out there and that continue to develop like supply chain disruptions, inflation and layoffs. Central banks and govts going to have massive credibility issues
Even then many could try banning crypto or regulations to the extreme end to rekt the game. I know it's coming. I don't trust them. Only fools will buy into the scheme. If the past two year scam hasn't been telling, there's no levels of diabolical stupidity they won't stop at to secure the ****ery.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assets tied to debt are also are heavily impacted by increasing interest rates such as Tech and Real estate. Parts of the economy will have fits of deflation while others inflation, most likely energy and consumables. An increase in a couple percentage points to mortgages will also crash equity values with the decrease in consumer purchasing power. Anyone who bought in the past 2 years will most likely be underwater at some point. Add in the increased rates will push lay offs much higher as well. A lot of moving parts and variables.
Especially anybody who bought too much house.

New plan is to keep DCAING. If we crash below previous all time low, I will ape in. Hard. Real hard. I'm accumulating more dry powder. More than I'd like especially with inflation. Expect to crash before the fed meeting. Hoping for a lower bottom. Taking the W on any dip.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that this is a trap. Alternatively, it could be legit. If whales know the fed is raising a mediocre 50 points but at 9.1% inflation, I'm expecting 100 at least. I'd expect the market to reflect that. It's incredibly difficult to understand wtf is going on. I regret not deploying more but I also think we retest prior lows IF not lower.

Ironically enough, I had thought we were breaking 100k usd last year before Christmas. I was wrong.

I have no idea wtf is going on. I'd expect the market to dip next weekend. More DCAing going forward. If we crash or any new lows, I'm going to ape in hard.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get ready folks I think we are going to see a surge within the next 3-4 weeks
You could be correct but with the FED, with the next shoe to drop, Mt Gox, and whatever else is a surprise waiting, I'm skeptical. I think you could be correct but great for the short term.

Even acquiring btc now is a W compared to a few months ago.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah most likely but I think we are going to bottom out around 10-12K
Seriously? I expected a full 1% raise. Wrong. I thought 100k btc usd. Wrong. I feel like George Costanza. Do the opposite.

I suspect were going lower BUT I've been wrong more than I can count. I dca and I ape in on the dip. The only thing that I suspect a huge crash is regulations and the next shoe to drop. Another Luna like scenario. Tomorrow's CPI numbers.

In the short, a 2x on eth. Maybe if you pick the right alt. Way too much dry powder. Playing the waiting game. I expect a pull back tomorrow.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious if anybody evaluated the actual value of btc? Not the high which was a lot of free money but it's actual intrinsic value?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright wtf is the deal with this.. it keeps moving up and down but hasn't made significant gains in a long time...

What happened last year where it seemed like an inevitable climber to now where it's as uncertain as ever??

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright wtf is the deal with this.. it keeps moving up and down but hasn't made significant gains in a long time...

What happened last year where it seemed like an inevitable climber to now where it's as uncertain as ever??
War and inflation.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It has zero tangible value so for the
vast majority of crypto "tokens" to be worth anything the market needs a very healthy economy with a lot of positive sentiment or FOMO

Unfortunately now the global economy is nearing total collapse and sentiment for speculative tech projects that produce no tangible value is non existent the bottom has fallen out of the market

Remember last year they were saying Bitcoin was going to be the safest hedge against inflation there was a lot of if's but's and maybe's

Now a year later we know it is definitely not a hedge against inflation and operates more akin to a startup tech stock

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has zero tangible value so for the
vast majority of crypto "tokens" to be worth anything the market needs a very healthy economy with a lot of positive sentiment or FOMO

Unfortunately now the global economy is nearing total collapse and sentiment for speculative tech projects that produce no tangible value is non existent the bottom has fallen out of the market

Remember last year they were saying Bitcoin was going to be the safest hedge against inflation there was a lot of if's but's and maybe's

Now a year later we know it is definitely not a hedge against inflation and operates more akin to a startup tech stock
Do you think it has a future when the economy rebounds?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're probably approaching the bottom. I've been telling my friends to start scooping up anything below $19k and to be prepared to scoop up more when people are panicking.

That, or you can hold paper currencies or hard assets. Although i feel the continuous interest rate hikes are going to crush businesses and many hard assets as well as the market further but not have enough impact to halt inflation.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recessions take a while to play out, and the stock market is going nowhere but down while that happens. Look at a chart of M2, the free money days are over. BTC has performed up until now on par with the nasdaq, so there is no reason for this to be a bottom.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think there will have been too many "burnt hands"

Crypto has lost 70% of it's market cap in a year there will be some winners but a lot more losers and bag holders and its the losers you always need to pump the price back up

People have admittedly been taken for fools and have been sold magic beans for 40-50- 60 grand a piece

There's a few red faces now but a lot more to come

I don't believe we have even seen herd panic in the crypto market yet , i think panic could easily mean you wake up one morning and there is literally nothing left

The schemes are close to breaking point because of the wider economic situation

Many countries on verge of very deep recessions / bankruptcy

i see absolutely no reason why anyone would be wanting to hold something as unstable as crypto through these times seems like a financial death sentence

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recessions take a while to play out, and the stock market is going nowhere but down while that happens. Look at a chart of M2, the free money days are over. BTC has performed up until now on par with the nasdaq, so there is no reason for this to be a bottom.
Do you mean you expect it to fall parallel with the stock market?

I personally think there will have been too many "burnt hands"

Crypto has lost 70% of it's market cap in a year there will be some winners but a lot more losers and bag holders and its the losers you always need to pump the price back up

People have admittedly been taken for fools and have been sold magic beans for 40-50- 60 grand a piece

There's a few red faces now but a lot more to come

I don't believe we have even seen herd panic in the crypto market yet , i think panic could easily mean you wake up one morning and there is literally nothing left

The schemes are close to breaking point because of the wider economic situation

Many countries on verge of very deep recessions / bankruptcy

i see absolutely no reason why anyone would be wanting to hold something as unstable as crypto through these times seems like a financial death sentence
Well I think it depends on if this currency/technology has a future... Tesla was high and low and one point when electric cars weren't forcasted to be significant and that market has certainly grown. Same with Amazon when Brick and Mortar shops ran everything.. it has done great in the post years..

So if crypto itself can be a game changer couldn't it grow huge also at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.