Epicwinguy
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- May 20, 2016
- Messages
- 752
- Reaction score
- 350
- Age
- 33
I hope this is still somewhat a forum to help guys get women. If so what is your wittiest and most successful line to open a girl at a bar with?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I don't really agree with this. If you have a good vibe and say something stupid it kills the interaction. But if you have a "bad vibe" and demonstrate your intention/attitude through your choice of words, it can flip it. Of course it goes without saying that good vibes reduce the need to say things perfectly.It is more about the vibe you put off than the line itself.
Or, “hey, how’re you doing tonight?”then say hows it going.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I don't think you should ever have "lines" but you certainly still need to consider your choice of words.Or, “hey, how’re you doing tonight?”
If a man gets an answer and he can participate in situational conversation, then he’s progressing with her …
There are no ‘lines’ for any quality man.
I lift but lifting won’t get you laid unless you also have extremely low body fat. I’m actually going to try going bulemic srs.maybe you need teh secret stuff that isn't in any books or anywhere online at all
https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/x4mkrc/_/imxqobh
i was kinda joking.I lift but lifting won’t get you laid unless you also have extremely low body fat. I’m actually going to try going bulemic srs.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
In my 20s, I had a mate who would walk up to girls and just ask right out if they wanted to f**k.How about trying this?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
So you’re saying “game” isn’t about what you say, but capitalizing on women who are already a bit interested?Basic fundamental. Its not what you say its how you say it. A guy with good game can say any cheesey line and be succesful. By game that includes he does not look like a dirt bag too.
Have you tried "hello slug"? Let me know how it goes.I hope this is still somewhat a forum to help guys get women. If so what is your wittiest and most successful line to open a girl at a bar with?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.