Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD just isn’t that bad as I had feared…

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signed up last night at 8:30pm (first time back on OLD since 2013), matched some random Asian girl (I have a thing for them at the moment) at 10pm. Suggest drinks same night as I was joking it was either that or bed for me. Met her for drinks at 11pm. She is exceptionally nice, chatty and was very cutely dressed as she had just come from a dinner. Had her back at mine by 2AM.

The only thing that I don’t appreciate about OLD and why I prefer ‘real world game’ is the sheer amount of texting and matches I have to do and sort through. I can tell it’ll be draining. At least in real life you know within seconds whether she’ll entertain you or she isn’t interested…

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people complaining about OLD may not have Yellow fever and are more likely sub 8s.

What does surprize me about your post is that you have not done this before or the amount of effort you have put into the photo shoot. However I am not surprized by the results.

Do not pay attention to negative threads as they do not apply to you and make you think things are worst than they actually are. Its like someone with diabetes saying cheesecake is bad for everyone.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people complaining about OLD may not have Yellow fever and are more likely sub 8s.

What does surprize me about your post is that you have not done this before or the amount of effort you have put into the photo shoot. However I am not surprized by the results.

Do not pay attention to negative threads as they do not apply to you and make you think things are worst than they actually are. Its like someone with diabetes saying cheesecake is bad for everyone.
I have always been very reliant on meeting women in bars / club / work / friend events etc (“real life”). So I never bothered with online dating except back when I was in my early 20s… I have also never been without a girl for more than a month or two, so it just wasn’t necessary.

The whole photo prep, losing weight before doing the photos etc was because that was consistent advise everywhere and I like to approach life methodologically / based on ways that work (why I love the DJ bible and this forum).

Either way, am very pleased with the OLD results and have couple of dates lined up and more likes / marches than I can handle. Again, am not a chad by any means, am both average height and average looks.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always been very reliant on meeting women in bars / club / work / friend events etc (“real life”). So I never bothered with online dating except back when I was in my early 20s… I have also never been without a girl for more than a month or two, so it just wasn’t necessary.

The whole photo prep, losing weight before doing the photos etc was because that was consistent advise everywhere and I like to approach life methodologically / based on ways that work (why I love the DJ bible and this forum).

Either way, am very pleased with the OLD results and have couple of dates lined up and more likes / marches than I can handle. Again, am not a chad by any means, am both average height and average looks.
I dont get why some other posters on here, who meet the stereotypical profiles (ie above 6 feet, white, gymmax) have trouble with women. You get complainers who claim they are too short. I always feel if you fit certain checkmarks there should be no issue.

I would be curious as to why you would not self identify as a chad. With tinder feedback you are at least an 8. You do not have to be a stereotypical GQ model to have a positive experience with OLD. In fact if you look too stereotypically chad it could backfire as women would think you could be catfishing them. I think somewhere between an 8 and 9.5 (ie chadlite range, notice not chad I said chadlite) would do the trick. Sub8s struggle allot more. I self identified as a sub5, not a sub8 btw.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how @Murk and @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 are faring with OLD. I know @EyeBRollin is successful. Well guys, anything to add? They are more normie tier and I would be curious if they have a similar experience. Maybe my excess bodyfat is really killing my chances. I might at least lose sub 5 status at 12%bf.

Last edited:

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, against my better judgment, I am sharing my photo for you to see that I am not some classic Nordic chad - I could provably be from anywhere given my dark hair and brown eyes.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get why some other posters on here, who meet the stereotypical profiles (ie above 6 feet, white, gymmax) have trouble with women. You get complainers who claim they are too short. I always feel if you fit certain checkmarks there should be no issue.

I would be curious as to why you would not self identify as a chad. With tinder feedback you are at least an 8. You do not have to be a stereotypical GQ model to have a positive experience with OLD. In fact if you look too stereotypically chad it could backfire as women would think you could be catfishing them. I think somewhere between an 8 and 9.5 (ie chadlite range, notice not chad I said chadlite) would do the trick. Sub8s struggle allot more. I self identified as a sub5, not a sub8 btw.
posted a photo. Hopefully this will illuminate your idea of me being an Nordic chad lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
posted a photo. Hopefully this will illuminate your idea of me being an Nordic chad lol
Noted. You look chadlight if not a chad subtype (ie of course not nordic chad). I will leave it to others to chime in as to what is getting pvssys wet about your face. (Ie pretty boy face, facial features, etc...). Are you Italian (you look like my father when he was younger)?

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women come out of the woodwork after posting a picture of yourself, from this site, than that clearly is 'chad-status'.
Anyone else on here post a photo of themselves and get such a direct reaction?

The funny thing is, he put up a photo to prove he wasn't a "nordic-chad" and is trying to say he's not a chad (whatever his goal is in trying to disprove this I don't really know). What more evidence do you need to see that this is a chad?

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
Signed up last night at 8:30pm (first time back on OLD since 2013), matched some random Asian girl (I have a thing for them at the moment) at 10pm. Suggest drinks same night as I was joking it was either that or bed for me. Met her for drinks at 11pm. She is exceptionally nice, chatty and was very cutely dressed as she had just come from a dinner. Had her back at mine by 2AM.

The only thing that I don’t appreciate about OLD and why I prefer ‘real world game’ is the sheer amount of texting and matches I have to do and sort through. I can tell it’ll be draining. At least in real life you know within seconds whether she’ll entertain you or she isn’t interested…
Unrelated, but on OLD, Tinder, Facebook dating, POF, I'm noticing a ton of fake asian accounts here in the states. I mean the same hot asian chicks photos being used on multiple platforms with different usernames. If you match with them they want your Telegram number and usually about bitcoin and stuff they message you about. I mean like HB9 Asian, pale skin and tall Korean or Japanese looking.

M

member160292

Unrelated, but on OLD, Tinder, Facebook dating, POF, I'm noticing a ton of fake asian accounts here in the states. I mean the same hot asian chicks photos being used on multiple platforms with different usernames. If you match with them they want your Telegram number and usually about bitcoin and stuff they message you about. I mean like HB9 Asian, pale skin and tall Korean or Japanese looking.
Yup, do us all a favor and report them. It’s quite obvious most of the time.

@corrector Why do you care so much about how another dude looks?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how @Murk and @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 are faring with OLD. I know @EyeBRollin is successful. Well guys, anything to add? They are more normie tier and I would be curious if they have a similar experience. Maybe my excess bodyfat is really killing my chances. I might at least lose sub 5 status at 12%bf.
I don't use OLD as I have a GF I'm trying not to cheat on.

FYI I'm not normie tier, I cleaned up OLD (26 lays in a calendar year), I'm a very handsome tall man.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women come out of the woodwork after posting a picture of yourself, from this site, than that clearly is 'chad-status'.
Anyone else on here post a photo of themselves and get such a direct reaction?

The funny thing is, he put up a photo to prove he wasn't a "nordic-chad" and is trying to say he's not a chad (whatever his goal is in trying to disprove this I don't really know). What more evidence do you need to see that this is a chad?
The idea was more to show that you don’t have to be Nordic / Chad / anything special to get going. A mid teens BF%, average height and Some good photos will get you there!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Because being creepy, having a weird vibe, not understanding social dynamics and/or having no conversational skills are going to turn you from an 8 into a 2 or 3. Sad people simply don't understand that no amount of looks can overcome this.