"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is it common for girls to slap their BF's ass in public/private?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Don't get me wrong, I love it when she does it. It's playfully and flirty.

I do it back to her from time to time, and she loves when I jiggle her behind in private.

It usually happens when I tease her, which is often.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
You don't think she has an odd fetish do you?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
19,078
It's pretty common, at least for me. Most of the women I have dated find my ass mesmerizing and can't stop grabbing it.

Heavy squats/deads for years paid off I guess haha
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
The first time I think I’ve seen a woman slap her man’s butt was at Disney World when I was 8 years old. lol
I mean it's so playful, and it opens up the women to receiving one too... And we all know that a lot of women like being spanked.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
19,078
I mean it's so playful, and it opens up the women to receiving one too... And we all know that a lot of women like being spanked.
Probably 98%.

In my mind there are two things that are almost universal among women.

One, they like their hair pulled
Two, they like their asses spanked

When you are fvcking them for the first time remember this and act accordingly.
 
Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Not uncommon. My plate slapped my ass while I was getting dressed after we had sex. Some girls tend to do it more than others though.
 
Top