Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prostitution replaced dating

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an interesting time but it's not strange. Women always went to the guys with the most resources. When an invading army rolls in, women open their legs for sake of survival. The foundation of men and women never change. If anything we are simply returning to the raw dynamics of male and female. Feminism failed women so hard that women intentionally want men to be patriarchal. Let that sink in.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OFs was the unofficial Kovid re-employment act for a lot of these women.
Yes and no. Many women do incredibly well on OnlyFans but it's not easy to do well on OnlyFans. There are tons of women on OnlyFans not earning a living wage from their OF page.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an interesting time but it's not strange. Women always went to the guys with the most resources. Feminism failed women so hard that women intentionally want men to be patriarchal. Let that sink in.
Yes facts. I would do the same thing if i was them.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. Many women do incredibly well on OnlyFans but it's not easy to do well on OnlyFans. There are tons of women on OnlyFans not earning a living wage from their OF page.
they Do not do well because they do not market themselves properly

apparently black china , an ugly woman , is the highest earning model there

it is about marketing and lust

guys lust about banging a celebrity or another guy girl :)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Brexit got rid of that poontang supply.
ha. There's still a **** load of them , but certainly less than pre brexit, I guess. Shame. I used to bump raondom polish and hungarian girsl on the street too and they made up a decent % of my lays. 10x more talkative/friendly/approachable than UK girls which was nice.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you must be a seriously handsome mofo!! haha. Good stuff
man , a h00ker would still want to be paid one way or the other

maybe she will not ask for money directly , but she will be like “ let”s go to this expensive restaurant “ bla bla

i would be shocked if this would not be the case , but yeah I banged a couple of h00kers without having to pay them . But met them during night game and they were quite drunk and horny most likely

the funny thing is that the more experienced sexually a woman is , the more she will take sexual decision based on the spot

and the more sexual experienced a woman is , the more she will use sex to get monetary value out of it

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , a h00ker would still want to be paid one way or the other

maybe she will not ask for money directly , but she will be like “ let”s go to this expensive restaurant “ bla bla

i would be shocked if this would not be the case , but yeah I banged a couple of h00kers without having to pay them . But met them during night game and they were quite drunk and horny most likely

the funny thing is that the more experienced sexually a woman is , the more she will take sexual decision based on the spot

and the more sexual experienced a woman is , the more she will use sex to get monetary value out of it
I don't even go to strip clubs either (nor visit wh0res really) but I went too a big strip club in London about 3 years back with my super slayer chad friend who i've mentioned here a few times, and i'm certain he could have banged any of them for free lol. Obviously these dancers are all over guys as part of their job, but with him it was very different! You had to be there I guess lol. He didn't do anything with them but i'm certain he could have. I think he was on one of his 'must be faithful to my girlfriend' weeks! haha

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sugar dating and only fans is the new work career for many women until they regret it and the tide of time catches up with them...

Until fellas gtfo and off OLD, stop following skanks and attention *****s, things won't change. Even the premise of change is a misnomer. The free attention is what inflates busted women's ego. If a woman's attention solely came from irl approach, it would demo her SMV or more accurately her lack thereof.
I've been on dating apps for years. Only encountered 3 girls who said the were P4P. Once out of curiosity I tried offering to P4P and a surprising percentage of women were agreeable to it. However, it's very rare to find girls who'll be forthright.
It's not hard to do a background check on modern women. They are sloppy and not very intelligent off rip. I'd argue fellas should get out of the boomer mindset of monogamy and date and see her through the lens of **** **** p4p until proven otherwise. Cynical but I'd argue majority of modern women are Netflix and chill throater material. Not play house.

Best tell is her age. Is she dating with a purpose or is she pushing 30 skiing down cawk mountain? Modern women are the epitome of the jump off. Fellas are trying to play house now more often than not when the games catch and release.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even go to strip clubs either (nor visit wh0res really) but I went too a big strip club in London about 3 years back with my super slayer chad friend who i've mentioned here a few times, and i'm certain he could have banged any of them for free lol. Obviously these dancers are all over guys as part of their job, but with him it was very different! You had to be there I guess lol. He didn't do anything with them but i'm certain he could have. I think he was on one of his 'must be faithful to my girlfriend' weeks! haha
i am not really as good looking as that . The main thing that I lack is a muscular body

i banged though once a stripper , but dunno man night game , prostitutes , strippers they just have a big toll on your soul . A lot of sadness in this places

but … I have to be sincere , things like 10 or even 5 years ago were much easier than they are today . Women are quite entitled , especially on swipe apps

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best tell is her age. Is she dating with a purpose or is she pushing 30 skiing down cawk mountain? Modern women are the epitome of the jump off. Fellas are trying to play house now more often than not when the games catch and release.
I still see too many men wanting to play house with women today. All the men that I've made friends with since moving to my current city are in various stages of playing house with women. I think the standard idea for men today is to play house with women.

Most of the women I observe are skiing down cawk mountain. I agree the game is catch and release. Girlfriend status is acceptable but no ceremonial committments, no cohabitation, no raising babies together. No playing house.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having girls I’ve told them at an early age do not play house. I hope it’s engrained in them so when they’re old enough they don’t fall for the fake fantasy and then being live in give the milk away for free types.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason men want to play house is because we build tribes. We want to build a family and community. Women do not build which is why they tend to destroy everything when they are in power. I'm not going to blame men playing Captain Save A Hoe but I will blame them for not seeing the forest for the trees.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still see too many men wanting to play house with women today. All the men that I've made friends with since moving to my current city are in various stages of playing house with women. I think the standard idea for men today is to play house with women.

Most of the women I observe are skiing down cawk mountain. I agree the game is catch and release. Girlfriend status is acceptable but no ceremonial committments, no cohabitation, no raising babies together. No playing house.
if you play house because you want children is different than playing house for the sake of playing house

if you want to have children , the only way to have them is to play house . But even then you should know that your house can be burned to the ground in a sec . Do not fool yourself believing that this will not happen to you

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna be the outlier here.. but I don't see anything wrong with prostitution, assuming it's consensual and the girl is of legal age. If she wants to sell her body for money, she should have the right. Would I personally pay for sex myself? Probably not. But that doesn't mean other men shouldn't. I can see value in it. Imagine a guy who has been married for 20+ years and gets divorced and going through a dry spell. I think a quick little fvck with a h00ker might help him get over his exwife and get his head straight.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all have a go at some point. It's the std sh1t test. I had one early stage gf who said we should go out to nicer places etc. I offered to call her a cab.

I had a late stage gf who said I wasn't on her level because her friends in Europe all drove mercs. Dumb b1tch didnt realise second hand mercs cheap as chips in Europe. Lack of respect is dismissable offence. Immediately kicked to curb

I guess if it gets them bling they work their way up the levels of hawdom.

If you have the money as a guy I see it as a victimless crime.

Soon they want to breed. I would worry about the state you get them in at that point.

On hawing yea I might do it for an experience 3 some or whatever. I ve had that much minge I wouldn't bother just to scratch an itch.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all have a go at some point. It's the std sh1t test. I had one early stage gf who said we should go out to nicer places etc. I offered to call her a cab.

I had a late stage gf who said I wasn't on her level because her friends in Europe all drove mercs. Dumb b1tch didnt realise second hand mercs cheap as chips in Europe. Lack of respect is dismissable offence. Immediately kicked to curb

I guess if it gets them bling they work their way up the levels of hawdom.

If you have the money as a guy I see it as a victimless crime.

Soon they want to breed. I would worry about the state you get them in at that point.

On hawing yea I might do it for an experience 3 some or whatever. I ve had that much minge I wouldn't bother just to scratch an itch.
man , imagine one thing . Maybe the most important one

once you sleep with a woman , and if you know that you can get another one … then you get bored of women after a couple of f8cks

the woman needs to be quite exceptionAl for a guy to really want to have a relationship with women

slept today with a girl , after I banged her w couple of times I just wanted her to leave . She started talking …and talking and talking . Got extremely bored

if you think about it … most relationships happen because guys do not have a proper mindset and act from a place of scarcity ( real or not )

from my point of view … unless you really want to play house or find an exceptional woman , makes no sense to be in a relationship or get married

if you think about it , there is an old saying … “ you pay a prostitute to leave , not to f8ck her “

that is also why simping is very stupid , because it is unatural . You simp for a woman that you would cheat or dump in the first second of something appearing on the horizon

also , to give you guys another idea … have stories with guys that from time to time go to h00kers , and one of them told me that he want to a h00kers house that looked like sh1t . Ofc she did not look like in the pictures , big cat fish . And now , the piece of resistance … the room was smelling like d1cks of other men . The poor guy left in second 1 when he smelled the smell

But you see … this particular h00ker was charging 150 euros per hour , and based on the smell of other guys d1cks in her room , for sure she was making money

now … the question is … who the f8ck would pay 150 euros to f8ck a 1 out of 10 ? Me personally I would not f8ck her not even if she would pay me 150 euros per hour

but yeah , guys this days do not respect themselves if they pay a lot of money to bang 1s

Last edited:

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

once you sleep with a woman , and if you know that you can get another one … then you get bored of women after a couple of f8cks

the woman needs to be quite exceptionAl for a guy to really want to have a relationship with women

slept today with a girl , after I banged her w couple of times I just wanted her to leave . She started talking …and talking and talking . Got extremely bored

if you think about it … most relationships happen because guys do not have a proper mindset and act from a place of scarcity ( real or not )

from my point of view … unless you really want to play house or find an exceptional woman , makes no sense to be in a relationship or get married

if you think about it , there is an old saying … “ you pay a prostitute to leave , not to f8ck her “

that is also why simping is very stupid , because it is unatural . You simp for a woman that you would cheat or dump in the first second of something appearing on the horizon

also , to give you guys another idea … have stories with guys that from time to time go to h00kers , and one of them told me that he want to a h00kers house that looked like sh1t . Ofc she did not look like in the pictures , big cat fish . And now , the piece of resistance … the room was smelling like d1cks of other men . The poor guy left in second 1 when he smelled the smell

But you see … this particular h00ker was charging 150 euros per hour , and based on the smell of other guys d1cks in her room , for sure she was making money

now … the question is … who the f8ck would pay 150 euros to f8ck a 1 out of 10 ? Me personally I would not f8ck her not even if she would pay me 150 euros per hour

but yeah , guys this days do not respect themselves if they pay a lot of money to bang 1s
That is some truly sad **** but yet at the same time completely believable.

M

member160292

No wants to bang a chick that is easy. Hooker or not. Appreciate that you shared your experience. It’s a step back, but realizing it is 5 steps forward.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Also, I bet most women who were doing well are seeing income decrease as that hustle becomes saturated.