You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
ElaborateThis guy honestly seems more like a parody of a guru than an actual wanna-be guru.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Heh, a lot of would be spiritual gurus have a used car salesman vibe.On the contrary though, watching him speak, he seems more like a used car salesman than anyone with spiritual depth.
ElaborateThis guy honestly seems more like a parody of a guru than an actual wanna-be guru.
Did you like him?PUA Ross Jeffries was big into NLP.
ElaborateHeh, a lot of would be spiritual gurus have a used car salesman vibe.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
What do you do for work and how has positive thinking or whatever self-help books you've read help you?Imo the "law of attraction" as it is packaged and sold is complete BS. It's conflating two things: prayer and subconscious thinking.
Not saying it doesn't work. But the dude in the video is a piece of work.
I'm in digital advertising. I'm not huge into positive thinking or self help other than the basic "trying to see the good side of things". I'm more into realism and enlightenment.What do you do for work and how has positive thinking or whatever self-help books you've read help you?
Enlightenment as Buddhism?I'm in digital advertising. I'm not huge into positive thinking or self help other than the basic "trying to see the good side of things". I'm more into realism and enlightenment.