Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Russian women are the best

M

member159871

Sounds like we are heading towards troll territory
Ok look the reason I haven’t met with any of these girls is because my city doesn’t have a great modeling scene. It’s not because I don’t have game or whatever, I could absolutely pull these girls if I lived in a city like New York or Paris. My city just sucks for modeling and most models don’t live here. There. That’s all I have to say.

Edit: I plan to move to NYC next summer and that’s when I’ll be actually pulling models.

M

member159871

I met this Russian chick at this local hackathon. We exchanged some music and socials; she listened to some really old school dubstep so we hit it off and hung out.
Like really old Skream / Benga UK dubstep or old Skrillex stuff?

I’m a dubstep fanatic so I’m curious lol

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok look the reason I haven’t met with any of these girls is because my city doesn’t have a great modeling scene. It’s not because I don’t have game or whatever, I could absolutely pull these girls if I lived in a city like New York or Paris. My city just sucks for modeling and most models don’t live here. There. That’s all I have to say.

Edit: I plan to move to NYC next summer and that’s when I’ll be actually pulling models.
lol what a chit excuse. Pull all the non-models where you're already at in the interim, then. It should be cake since you're so good at...."talking" to "models" on IG.

M

member159871

lol what a chit excuse. Pull all the non-models where you're already at in the interim, then. It should be cake since you're so good at...."talking" to "models" on IG.
Are there any girls who are more attractive than models? I would consider most girls who live in my city average at best. I live in Chicago FYI.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Are there any girls who are more attractive than models? I would consider most girls who live in my city average at best. I live in Chicago FYI.
Actually I find a lot of women more attractive than fashion models. Especially the skinny, tall, flat bodied look like a boy with a cute face kind that I would say I see women out every day I would rather bang than them.

M

member159871

Actually I find a lot of women more attractive than fashion models. Especially the skinny, tall, flat bodied look like a boy with a cute face kind that I would say I see women out every day I would rather bang than them.
True, maybe I have a certain preference for tall and thin women who are beautiful.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago is the 3rd most populous metro area in the USA, There are a fair amount of hotties in Chicago because it is so populated. It's not like Chicago is some backwater small town in Arkansas.

A lot of fit, gym women are more attractive than the fashion types. Fashion model types are attractive though.

M

member159871

Chicago is the 3rd most populous metro area in the USA, There are a fair amount of hotties in Chicago because it is so populated. It's not like Chicago is some backwater small town in Arkansas.

A lot of fit, gym women are more attractive than the fashion types. Fashion model types are attractive though.
True. Have you been to Chicago? There are certainly women that are attractive here but idk most I’ve met here are average. I blame going to college for my model obsession. I met a bunch of aspiring models during my first year in school plus I started doing daygame and met a few models and went out with one, and now that’s all I’m attracted to. I know there are models who are amazing people and models that aren’t so much. One of the other reasons I like models is because they dress well and are fashion experts. I want someone who’s both physically attractive and has an attractive personality. I guess it’s just about finding the right fit for me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is for you OP:

The unfiltered truth about dating models

M

member159871

This is for you OP:

The unfiltered truth about dating models
I’ve seen that video many times. Doesn’t and never has really changed my mind about models, he’s talking mostly about the pretentious barbie type LA girls (which I’m not really attracted to personally). But that video is a great motivational speech about staying on the path and that hot women are like anyone else.

I’d say I relate more to the main character in the book The Shallow Man by Coerte V.W. Felske, who is a man obsessed with models but later in his life realizes that he’s been wasting time on something that doesn’t really fufill him.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO, I hate to burst your bubble OP and maybe @eli77 can somewhat relate but let me tell ya, Russian and Eastern European women are nice when they see that there is something to be gained from you. By far, the most opportunistic of all women on the planet....
True. But aren't most women like this? Your woman is only with you because she is getting something she wants from you. Oh sure there are a minority of women who are going to love you for you, but they are rare. A majority of women are opportunistic and I'm okay with this, as long as she wants what I have it's all good... we are both getting what we want.

Russian women tend to be overt about it. When Anya left we met on a date and she just came out and said "I am moving to Rhode Island, I have your stuff in my car, we are done. You can drop off my stuff on my porch later, just let me know when you are doing this." IMO this is MUCH better than dragging this sh1t out. The average American chick would drag this out... pretending to try and make a long distant relationship work... or turning into a b1tch to try and chase you off just prolongs the pain... with emotional stupidity.

Bad news does not get better with time. If a chick is ready to move on I prefer her be direct... end it and be done. I would honestly prefer if a chick would just come out and say "Mike, a better dude has come along and I'm going with that option." Rather than emotional torture and sneaking around. I have two friends going through that now. One whose been married for 25 years, she was banging her boss, this had been going on for months with emotional passive/aggressive torture before she dropped the divorce papers. Another with a chick he'd been dating for 8 months... met him for dinner last night... he said it came out of nowhere. Naturally I just told him 'bvllsh1t' and got him to admit she had been more and more b1tchy over the last 3 months. I told him she was trying to drive him off and he didn't get the message, and that his turn on the ride ended 3 months ago.

Most American women will do this... they will try and drive you off by being difficult, argumentative, and b1tchy. When this starts to happen YOU ARE DONE... take the hint and dump her. Then she can call her friends and have a girls night out and they can all sit around and talk about what an @sshole you are, so what, you off the find your next ride.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But aren't most women like this? Your woman is only with you because she is getting something she wants from you. Oh sure there are a minority of women who are going to love you for you, but they are rare. A majority of women are opportunistic and I'm okay with this, as long as she wants what I have it's all good... we are both getting what we want.

Russian women tend to be overt about it. When Anya left we met on a date and she just came out and said "I am moving to Rhode Island, I have your stuff in my car, we are done. You can drop off my stuff on my porch later, just let me know when you are doing this." IMO this is MUCH better than dragging this sh1t out. The average American chick would drag this out... pretending to try and make a long distant relationship work... or turning into a b1tch to try and chase you off just prolongs the pain... with emotional stupidity.

Bad news does not get better with time. If a chick is ready to move on I prefer her be direct... end it and be done. I would honestly prefer if a chick would just come out and say "Mike, a better dude has come along and I'm going with that option." Rather than emotional torture and sneaking around. I have two friends going through that now. One whose been married for 25 years, she was banging her boss, this had been going on for months with emotional passive/aggressive torture before she dropped the divorce papers. Another with a chick he'd been dating for 8 months... met him for dinner last night... he said it came out of nowhere. Naturally I just told him 'bvllsh1t' and got him to admit she had been more and more b1tchy over the last 3 months. I told him she was trying to drive him off and he didn't get the message, and that his turn on the ride ended 3 months ago.

Most American women will do this... they will try and drive you off by being difficult, argumentative, and b1tchy. When this starts to happen YOU ARE DONE... take the hint and dump her. Then she can call her friends and have a girls night out and they can all sit around and talk about what an @sshole you are, so what, you off the find your next ride.
I get where you are coming from and instead of saying one is much better than the other, was just calling out how one is clearly overrated by men who do not see how awful it can be. In my observations, EE and Russian women lack any emotional depth and seem to be plastic people. So yeah it feels transactional and right to the point but it also feels really empty and hollow. As much flak as people give Anglo women, I give them huge credit for having some emotional depth to them.

Russian and EE women are all about the material level clout, gold digging, and want to be pampered. They don't have any emotional depth to them and are just all about chasing anything flashy. When I lived in NYC, you'd find them all over the flashy nightclubs where the tourists went but locals knew were trash. Just in and of themselves, they embody that fake wealthy type of a vibe, the kind of girl who would wear really flashy boots and flashy crap because she is with a sugar daddy. Once again, no emotional depth here at all to them or most Eastern European women.

Yeah, Anglo women might be worse than Russian women with all the feminism, fakeness, and the fact that they are fatter on average but between a hot girl of either group, I'd go with a hot Anglo girl anyday. A lot of them pull their own weight, have emotional depth to them, see past the fakeness on a material level (but do go heavy on that social media lol), and value experiences more over the material.

I know some of what I said might not have made sense but I just feel like at least with a hot Anglo girl, there is a sense of validation and sense of having a girl you can talk to. Plus, perception wise, let's face it, most guys who get with Russian and Eastern Euro women are seen as sugar daddies or betabucks to some degree.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree on that, every line.

Also russian women (I dealt with many in st petersburg before someone decided we were at war) while showing a much lower tolerance for weakness display a much high tolerance for sexist aholish behaviours which is a huge plus to me.

If Im kicking at the gym and doing prs that day, I may decide to stay there longer, getting home later and not to go out...that would be a non stop drama with most western women while the russian ones I date despite some complaining never made too much of a big deal about it.

Thewolfquest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently talking to this Russian model, she’s easily one of the kindest and most adventurous people I’ve met in my life. If you want to get a girlfriend, get a Russian girl. They’re full of life and love crazy adventures while also being the kindest sweethearts. Same goes for Ukrainian, French and Brazilian women.
don't forget czech republic - those women are so generous, kind, and HUMBLE.