Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow...White girl won't leave black guy at bar alone and tells him she loves him with boyfriend right there

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sad part is this simp probably accepted her apology, is still with her and pays for her to get her hair and nails done so she can go out and hunt for black dudes to d!ck her down at night...while he is at home wondering why she isn't responding to any of his texts...

She isn't a smoke show but she is definitely cute...

For guys who say this type of stuff never happens to good looking guys at clubs or bars...yes it does and here is proof.

I'm also telling you as a former house club DJ at numerous different clubs that I saw it on an every night basis from my perch up high. I used to predict which dudes were going home with which women at the end of the night...wasn't right all the time, but was right a lot.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude was pathetic. He should have left her a$$ there, went home, pack up all her shjt that's at his place, and put it in a box outside his front door.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The video could very well be fake (just like those PUA videos on YouTube).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Sad part is this simp probably accepted her apology, is still with her and pays for her to get her hair and nails done so she can go out and hunt for black dudes to d!ck her down at night...while he is at home wondering why she isn't responding to any of his texts...

She isn't a smoke show but she is definitely cute...

For guys who say this type of stuff never happens to good looking guys at clubs or bars...yes it does and here is proof.

I'm also telling you as a former house club DJ at numerous different clubs that I saw it on an every night basis from my perch up high. I used to predict which dudes were going home with which women at the end of the night...wasn't right all the time, but was right a lot.

Don't make fun of @EyeBRollin. He's learning.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The video could very well be fake (just like those PUA videos on YouTube).
Could be fake, but is still resembles real life. This happens every damn weekend. She is at least really drunk, and is just " having fun". Imagine a man coming on so strong to a girl...guaranteed arrested, and maybe beat up by bystanders lol.

The race thing is funny. Women can make us men go racist against one another, just to " ease" our pain ,right? She'll say to (insert skin colour):" off course I would never fvck a (insert skin colour) man. You know that! ".

Or the other way around. All here exes were black men, so now a white man suddenly hates black dudes because they are threat to his relationship.

This girl looks more like the latter. Recently something like this happened to me. I was in a club/bar when a girl came up to me ( with her bf) and tells me they have open relationship. She took me home, and fvcked me while her bf was waiting downstairs..felt kinda sorry for dude.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl looks more like the latter. Recently something like this happened to me. I was in a club/bar when a girl came up to me ( with her bf) and tells me they have open relationship. She took me home, and fvcked me while her bf was waiting downstairs..felt kinda sorry for dude.
I wouldn't do it. Not because I'd feel bad for the dude (no sympathy for willing cvcks) but because I'd be repulsed by a woman like that.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it. Not because I'd feel bad for the dude (no sympathy for willing cvcks) but because I'd be repulsed by a woman like that.
I wouldn't partake in that myself for a variety of reasons. But, in fairness to a woman like this, they only get this way because weak men tolerate the behavior to begin with.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro you are actually right. Happened couple of times, I just couldn't resist the temptation. Being drunk and high also fuels the situation.

At the end of the day it just adds to my big pile of trust issues, and reinforces my devilish side and jaded view on women in general.

Definitely something to think about, to be the "bigger man " , decline the offer and to NOT do it next time...
I wouldn't partake in that myself for a variety of reasons. But, in fairness to a woman like this, they only get this way because weak men tolerate the behavior to begin with.
Can you elaborate your reason why you wouldn't participate?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you elaborate your reason why you wouldn't participate?
Well, I too would be turned off by a woman offering me a 3 some with another dude. I understand you didn't partake in the 3 some itself, but it is something I would never even contemplate up front with another man in the mix.

Second, would be a concern of going back to a couple's place with them. I don't like putting myself in a situation where I feel like a scheme may be underway. A woman asking me to come back with her and her boyfriend to their place sounds like a good way to get mugged on the way there.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I too would be turned off by a woman offering me a 3 some with another dude. I understand you didn't partake in the 3 some itself, but it is something I would never even contemplate up front with another man in the mix.

Second, would be a concern of going back to a couple's place with them. I don't like putting myself in a situation where I feel like a scheme may be underway. A woman asking me to come back with her and her boyfriend to their place sounds like a good way to get mugged on the way there.
Yeah ,I am thinking about it and you are definitely right.

It's actually takes TWO simps to fulfill her fantasy.

Dude definitely wasn't happy about it,which made me question his motives. Why agree with such a deal if you are not content with it???Never underestimate a man's anger when women are involved. He is home, can call friends to beat you up or simply shoot or stab you on your way out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah ,I am thinking about it and you are definitely right.

It's actually takes TWO simps to fulfill her fantasy.

Dude definitely wasn't happy about it,which made me question his motives. Why agree with such a deal if you are not content with it???Never underestimate a man's anger when women are involved. He is home, can call friends to beat you up or simply shoot or stab you on your way out.
Probably because she told him that they were done otherwise and she wanted to explore other options.

Monkeybranching until she finds a better option but with permission so it's not cheating and she feels exonerated because he knows about it.

Likely also knows he doesn't have options or she is his best option so he won't likely bang other women.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might have actually said something to the dude like get your drunken mess of a gf off me. Completely obnoxious.... she’s what you take home and doesn’t wake up in the morning.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Have some fraking self respect and walk away…

and screen better next time…

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming this isn't fake:

You have no control over whether someone will cheat or not.

However, if your GF does something like this and you don't throw her ass to the streets, you're a ****ing moron.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
lol WAYYY too many people are WAYYY too gullible smh.
Sorry bro. As someone who worked in this environment for 8 years 2-3 times a week, this is not unusual. It might seem unusual to people who don't go out much or don't generate those type of responses from women when they go out, but it's not. I wouldn't say it's 'commonplace', but it's not unusual. Especially when alcohol is involved.

I've seen people fvcking on the dancefloor that just met, this is nothing.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro. As someone who worked in this environment for 8 years 2-3 times a week, this is not unusual. It might seem unusual to people who don't go out much or don't generate those type of responses from women when they go out, but it's not. I wouldn't say it's 'commonplace', but it's not unusual. Especially when alcohol is involved.

I've seen people fvcking on the dancefloor that just met, this is nothing.
Yep, and all those PUA "in the field" approach videos are totally 100% legitimate and not at all staged or rehearsed, too. Everything you see on the internet HAS to be true... lol. This place is literally just as bad as reddit, smh.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yep, and all those PUA "in the field" approach videos are totally 100% legitimate and not at all staged or rehearsed, too. Everything you see on the internet HAS to be true... lol. This place is literally just as bad as reddit, smh.
What part of "I worked in a club as a DJ for 8 years" didn't you understand? I saw it live every night, I didn't need videos.

Some people need to actually experience the real world and get off their couch.

How is a guy sitting on his couch all night telling me this stuff doesn't happen when I was actually in those places working and saw it happen with my own two eyes damn near every night at least once, usually multiple times on weekends?

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl that’s still a club going booze hound should never graduate beyond plate status. Easily breakable with any signs of disrespect.