You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
she is also uglyHe’s standing straight and firm, a power position. My guess is since he has his hand on her opposite shoulder, he pulled her in closer than she initially was for the picture…
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
His body language is worse than hers. I don't think she's ugly either. She's not overweight. She's not stunningly gorgeous but she's not embarrassing. Most men would rate her average to cute.she is also ugly
to geomax only to get an ugly old chick , that is the definition of desperation
more like a 3 or a 4His body language is worse than hers. I don't think she's ugly either. She's not overweight. She's not stunningly gorgeous but she's not embarrassing. Most men would rate her average to cute.
That's perceptive and accurate.She’s using her left arm as a shield to prevent contact between her boob and his body. This is a soft IOD.
If she were more attracted, she’d put that arm behind him and let her boob slightly press into him.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Shes leaning inI think I got this from a blog post that was discussing GeoMaxxing. It sure looks like the chick feels like she is with an ogre - although it could be that she has to contort herself around his big gut.
View attachment 8595