Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for BeExcellent and Catsmeow

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question is for the 2 main ladies on Sosuave; not sure why they on Sosuave because women instinctively know how to behave in romantic relationships; but anyway, I am wondering:

If you were married to a guy and he gave you everything you wanted; you lived like a princess, what would you do if you found out he was having sex with a 27 year old girl from time to time? IE, had a hot mistress?

Would you divorce him and find a guy to live a normal life with, because, you know, intimacy and connection and respect is of utmost importance?

Or would you continue to allow it and live like a Queen?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is outdated because most women earn their own money now. Women are rarely impressed or motivated to stick around for some guy earning $100,000 or $150,000 today. For instance, why would an early 30s woman earning $75,000/year stick around for a similarly aged man earning $120,000. She believes she's entitled to that man.

It takes more money now to impress women.

I think both @BeExcellent and @catsmeow earn a sufficient amount of money to be independent.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is outdated because most women earn their own money now. Women are rarely impressed or motivated to stick around for some guy earning $100,000 or $150,000 today. For instance, why would an early 30s woman earning $75,000/year stick around for a similarly aged man earning $120,000. She believes she's entitled to that man.
Good point.

It takes more money now to impress women.

I think both @BeExcellent and @catsmeow earn a sufficient amount of money to be independent.
Guess I should have clarified more; not talking like an extra $75,000.

I’m talking living like a Queen, not just being “financially supported”. Best hotels, best cars, best house, first class tickets, best jewellery, best food, best everything.

I think women in the late 30s and onward would. I don’t think they would trade the best everything and 50% commitment with the top guy for average food, average home, average clothes, average car, average hotel, average plane tickets and 100% commitment with the average guy when they get older. I think women would rather share an Alpha than have a Beta all to themselves.

I got out with women all the time who make their own money and they definitely aren’t feminists when the cheque needs to be paid.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point.

Guess I should have clarified more; not talking like an extra $75,000.

I’m talking living like a Queen, not just being “financially supported”. Best hotels, best cars, best house, first class tickets, best jewellery, best food, best everything.

I think women in the late 30s and onward would. I don’t think they would trade the best everything and 50% commitment with the top guy for average food, average home, average clothes, average car, average hotel, average plane tickets and 100% commitment with the average guy when they get older. I think women would rather share an Alpha than have a Beta all to themselves.

I got out with women all the time who make their own money and they definitely aren’t feminists when the cheque needs to be paid.
Being alpha is about a lot more than money. Jeff Bezos lost his wife to a high school teacher, because he was fvcking a helicopter pilot chick and she would not accept it.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being alpha is about a lot more than money. Jeff Bezos lost his wife to a high school teacher, because he was fvcking a helicopter pilot chick and she would not accept it.
Basically exactly what I was going to say. Financial resources are a part of the equation for attraction. Generally, some level of earning potential is a requirement for social proof, which is fairly important to top tier, hot women. But is just a part of everything and is not the end all be all.

Guys who think money is the end all be all need to go pick up a copy of Rational Male. This is fairly basic stuff when it comes to red pill.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question wasn’t does alpha = money. Jeff Bezos wife knew she would get paid.

Question was; would a wife trade a princess lifestyle, the best everything, if her husband was cheating on her with a young hot girl, for an average lifestyle with a man who wouldn’t cheat on her.

i.e. would his wife allow it if she didnt get paid, had to go back to an average lifestyle, average home, coach plane tickets, eat out once a week, average car.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I've been asked out by extremely wealthy men. I've dated extremely wealthy men too. Many feel a sense of entitlement to do as they please, including cheat. Nope. Pass.

I drive a very expensive car, collect art, buy whatever jewelry I happen to like, ditto shoes, bags, clothes etc., I eat at high end restaurants and own income real estate. I am financially independent.
I value character, loyalty, and compatibility. What you suggest is not something that interests me. There are many women who do look the other way if they are "kept" women. And most often they are deeply unhappy. No thanks. Life is too short for being unhappy. My self worth and self esteem is too valuable to sacrifice. I enjoy having a partner in life, in adventure, in mischief at times, and I value intimacy and depth.

So a man like you propose holds zero value for me. I have all the "stuff" I need. I'd rather have a loyal companion. Oh yeah. I do :)

Cheers

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question is for the 2 main ladies on Sosuave; not sure why they on Sosuave because women instinctively know how to behave in romantic relationships; but anyway, I am wondering:

If you were married to a guy and he gave you everything you wanted; you lived like a princess, what would you do if you found out he was having sex with a 27 year old girl from time to time? IE, had a hot mistress?

Would you divorce him and find a guy to live a normal life with, because, you know, intimacy and connection and respect is of utmost importance?

Or would you continue to allow it and live like a Queen?
for women is different if you sleep with girls randomly, or sleeping with a particular girl for a longer period of time

if you would have ons , women will not be as pissed off as they would if you would sleep with a particular girl over time

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Question was; would a wife trade a princess lifestyle, the best everything, if her husband was cheating on her with a young hot girl, for an average lifestyle with a man who wouldn’t cheat on her.

i.e. would his wife allow it if she didnt get paid, had to go back to an average lifestyle, average home, coach plane tickets, eat out once a week, average car.
If she have self-respect no.

If she is a co-dependent or have any emotional issue about attachment probably she would accept, but she would also suffer from that.

The same goes for men who could find their wifes cheating.

Its not a general behavior, there is a lot of factors that could influence this decision.

Gonna use my mom as example. I dont have any contact with them since 2020. My dad seems to be a perverse narcissist and my mom seems to be codependent. He always cheated on her in young age and she knew about it. Also he treats her like ****... If she did something he did not like or wanted he would be very agressive with her.

So, they have a lot of money, big house, expensive cars and social status. Money is not the problem. But when you look at my mom's face you see a depressed person. She probably was manipulated in that case with fear and years of threats if she confronted him... So she live like a queen externally, but inside her i dont think she is happy at all.

If my mom had some self-respect i dont have any doubt she would leave him. I experienced a lot of situations and it was disgusting.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she have self-respect no.

If she is a co-dependent or have any emotional issue about attachment probably she would accept, but she would also suffer from that.

The same goes for men who could find their wifes cheating.

Its not a general behavior, there is a lot of factors that could influence this decision.

Gonna use my mom as example. I dont have any contact with them since 2020. My dad seems to be a perverse narcissist and my mom seems to be codependent. He always cheated on her in young age and she knew about it. Also he treats her like ****... If she did something he did not like or wanted he would be very agressive with her.

So, they have a lot of money, big house, expensive cars and social status. Money is not the problem. But when you look at my mom's face you see a depressed person. She probably was manipulated in that case with fear and years of threats if she confronted him... So she live like a queen externally, but inside her i dont think she is happy at all.

If my mom had some self-respect i dont have any doubt she would leave him. I experienced a lot of situations and it was disgusting.
Sounds tough for your mum. Your dad is a typical high flying manipulative narcissist hence his success. He was probably grinding your old dear down from the get go she didn’t stand a chance.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds tough for your mum. Your dad is a typical high flying manipulative narcissist hence his success. He was probably grinding your old dear down from the get go she didn’t stand a chance.
Unfortunately. He also abused me since childhood... I was the scape goat in that situation. The difference was that I confronted him when I got older. The more I confronted, the harder he tried to knock me down... They can become very angry with anyone who doesnt accept their manipulations or "truths".

Thats why I keep a long distance with no contact. My life is way better since I did that.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think not.

However, I've seen women go from "lavish lifestyle" to "ordinary" and it happened only for these scenarios:
1) she didn't get married and became single (aka dumped) once she hit the wall, resulting in "never finding love again"
2) she broke up or was left by "rich guy" than found love in "normal guy"... usually the normal guy becomes a emotional safe haven due to the emotional damaged caused by previous LTR/one-night
3) rich guy died and women inherited but comes from " modest background" so she returns to her roots cause she doesn't want or can't deal with the "responsibility of wealth"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you're essentially asking is if I would accept my husband cheating on me (her age/hotness is of no relevance) in order to continue being financially supported?

Answer: NO
You’re capping.

Men, all women have a price. The true answer is “it depends” on the sexual market value of both the husband and wife. Who can replace whom easier?

For example, a post-wall menopausal woman is stupid to divorce a high earning husband. She risks dying alone. You will only see this happen if she has a suitable replacement in the background. Hence, Hillary Clinton is never leaving Bill. Beyoncé will never leave Jay-Z. On the flip side, your hot young 25 year old wife has considerably more leverage. She will leave.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re capping.

Men, all women have a price. The true answer is “it depends” on the sexual market value of both the husband and wife. Who can replace whom easier?

For example, a post-wall menopausal woman is stupid to divorce a high earning husband. She risks dying alone. You will only see this happen if she has a suitable replacement in the background. Hence, Hillary Clinton is never leaving Bill. Beyoncé will never leave Jay-Z. On the flip side, your hot young 25 year old wife has considerably more leverage. She will leave.
how about Jeff bezzos or bill gates wives ?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replacement or die alone.

Besos ex has a low caliber SMV man that will end up burning through that divorce money. Melinda Gates will have to settle with the same kind of dude or die alone.
there will always be a guy willing to stay with a girl , especially since a vast majority of guys are incels or close to being one :)

even for post menopause women

this is something that you consistently fail to understand or accept . Women are born with value , while guys are not

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I've been asked out by extremely wealthy men. I've dated extremely wealthy men too. Many feel a sense of entitlement to do as they please, including cheat. Nope. Pass.

I drive a very expensive car, collect art, buy whatever jewelry I happen to like, ditto shoes, bags, clothes etc., I eat at high end restaurants and own income real estate. I am financially independent.
I value character, loyalty, and compatibility. What you suggest is not something that interests me. There are many women who do look the other way if they are "kept" women. And most often they are deeply unhappy. No thanks. Life is too short for being unhappy. My self worth and self esteem is too valuable to sacrifice. I enjoy having a partner in life, in adventure, in mischief at times, and I value intimacy and depth.

So a man like you propose holds zero value for me. I have all the "stuff" I need. I'd rather have a loyal companion. Oh yeah. I do :)

Cheers
If people on here actually take this seriously I don't know what to say lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BadBoy89 — There isn’t a lot of value you’ll get from this question to the 2 respondents.

With only a sample size of 2, these 2 women aren’t representative of women as a whole. It’s valid to do non-representative research if you understand that’s what it is. This is often called focus group research. You have selected @BeExcellent & @catsmeow as a focus group.

When you do focus group research, it is best if the focus group resembles the intended target market. @BeExcellent is in almost no one’s target market on here. I think she adds something overall to the forum in general but wouldn’t qualify for a focus group. She’s 53 years old & only the forum’s age 50+ members would potentially be interested. Also, she still has a child under 18 living at home, which some men consider a dealbreaker. Plenty of men don’t consider that a dealbreaker, but those types of men typically aren’t on SoSuave. @catsmeow appears to be childless so that would be more applicable to a lot of men, especially 35+ men. Even @catsmeow’s insight is only applicable to a smaller subset of men who participate on here.

I’d add that both women appear to be more affluent than the median American woman. @BeExcellent described her more affluent than average lifestyle earlier in the thread which is influential to her viewpoint.

@BadBoy89 — You’d get more meaningful insight with different respondents to your question. If you found different respondents then posted some of the key responses from the focus group here, the discussion would be different & likely more insightful.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there will always be a guy willing to stay with a girl , especially since a vast majority of guys are incels or close to being one :)

even for post menopause women

this is something that you consistently fail to understand or accept . Women are born with value , while guys are not
No. The point is that if she divorces her husband, she will not be able to find better. She has to settle for less or die alone.