Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foreign Girls Really Are Better - Location Matters

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I just want to preface this by saying I'm not referring to sexpatting in third world nations like the Philippines.

Recently I decided to try following and messaging a bunch of girls on instagram, I decided to try out some foreign girls in Israel,Iran and Lebanon as a testing ground.

A lot of these girls were very attractive and followed back, what surprised me was how well spoken,educated and polite The Lebanese girls were but here in Australia the Lebanese girls are very ghetto and primitive. Trump was right in saying that they don't send their best over.

It was amazing how girls in these countries were so polite and friendly. For whatever reason the west seems to attract the worst kind of people.

I'm not sure what it is about the west specifically, maybe culture or feminism? Idk

I've been to a dozen countries in Asia and Europe, I have always noticed the women are way more pleasant and friendly.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
education, culture, and necessity
My theory which ties into what @BillyPilgrim said about migrants is that they tend to be social climbers. It seems like only the poor villagers who have aspirations to "make it in the west" migrate over.

they pass this onto their children as well, I've heard from Americans that it is the same with latinas born in the USA and those still in South America.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another aspect Zim is that whenever there is obvious distance between you and the female, they will act friendlier and flirtier and both parties know there's no chance of near-term sex on the table. If you were actually in Israel or Lebanon they'd be more reserved (although you'd still get some bonus points in Lebanon as an Australian)

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Another aspect Zim is that whenever there is obvious distance between you and the female, they will act friendlier and flirtier and both parties know there's no chance of near-term sex on the table. If you were actually in Israel or Lebanon they'd be more reserved (although you'd still get some bonus points in Lebanon as an Australian)
I've tried dating sites in certain European countries and even in Israel, I always got significantly more matches and overall friendlier women. It just seems like in Australia the women that are even slightly attractive are just advertising their instagram/onlyfans with only the landwhales, actually willing to meetup.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever there is obvious distance between you and the female, they will act friendlier and flirtier and both parties know there's no chance of near-term sex on the table.
How would they act if there was no distance between the male and female, and both parties knew there is a chance of near term sex on the table?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would they act if there was no distance between the male and female, and both parties knew there is a chance of near term sex on the table?
It's going to depend on the girl, but generally more reserved, more **** tests, more resistance when you escalate over text, etc

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried dating sites in certain European countries and even in Israel, I always got significantly more matches and overall friendlier women. It just seems like in Australia the women that are even slightly attractive are just advertising their instagram/onlyfans with only the landwhales, actually willing to meetup.
Do you set your location to these places or do you keep it as Australia?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Do you set your location to these places or do you keep it as Australia?
Set location, I used to use location spoofing for tinder a few years back to test different countries out.

Even with Sydney specifically I do better in the North then the West. I also do better in Melbourne than Sydney but worse in Brisbane.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last several women I've dated were foreign, like actual 1st gen immigrants, a couple 2nd gen. The difference is staggering. I honestly don't know if I can go back to American women unless they prove to be exceptional.

They seem so much more real, empathetic, feminine yet educated/well read, and aren't entitled narcissists or leftist idealogues.

Since worldwide culture is becoming homogenized, I don't think their local cultural differences quite explains this. One major reason may be the fact that families in most other countries are more stable with a strong male presence. Women are only as good as their fathers make them.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Since worldwide culture is becoming homogenized, I don't quite think their cultural differences fully explains it. One major reason may be the fact that families in most other countries are more stable with a strong male presence. Women are only as good as their fathers make them.
I really do feel like western culture takes every chance it can get to dehumanise men, other cultures also have significantly lower divorce rates

ol9eqpTjxYbYffSnmt__eQwR8W9xeTljgWt6PgNSY6o.png

They seem so much more real, empathetic, feminine yet educated/well read, and aren't entitled narcissists or leftist idealogues.
People always like to claim that these women just want an american green card, that may be true if the guy was a 50 year old sexpat in thailand.

Idk how anyone can say women are the same everywhere when there is a very clear difference between foreign and western women.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People always like to claim that these women just want an american green card, that may be true if the guy was a 50 year old sexpat in thailand.

Idk how anyone can say women are the same everywhere when there is a very clear difference between foreign and western women.
Most of them have long term work visas or something. Attractive, middle/upper class women can get into and stay in America easily.

But yes, NAWALT is not cope, it applies to foreign women for sure.