Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Study...ugly guys who get hot women do so because they don't think they are ugly...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is really interesting...guys who were rated lower by females in the looks department that rated themselves higher tend to be the "ugly guys with the hot chicks" you see walking around...

And the good looking guys who rate themselves lower tend to not do as well...

Basically the ugly dudes are overconfident and even c0cky about how they look while some of the better looking guys are not so confident about their looks...

I guess confidence really CAN be king when it comes to women.

Bottom line..if you believe you are hot and act like you are hot, women will believe you are hot.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was another thread about some fat dumpy 30yr old guy walking up to a table of women and they walked off from him. That took confidence on his part but he still got blown out of the water.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my incel buddies & I will (hopefully) be going clubbing this weekend. I’ll try & get him to feel more attractive (he’s not ugly, but not attractive either). And, I’ll try & get him some girl.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There was another thread about some fat dumpy 30yr old guy walking up to a table of women and they walked off from him. That took confidence on his part but he still got blown out of the water.
Here we go...the people who want to focus on a single interaction and then extrapolate it to evey interaction.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the ugly guys in the article are just narcissistic. It's a little hard to have that kind of confidence, if it wasn't reinforced by the opposite sex throughout life.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go...the people who want to focus on a single interaction and then extrapolate it to evey interaction.
That’s not a single interaction though, just one example of many. I’m not arguing that confidence isn’t attractive to women, I’m arguing it depends on the guy.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sample size is 201 undergrads and the website is called Joe.ie.

Rock on!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That’s not a single interaction though, just one example of many. I’m not arguing that confidence isn’t attractive to women, I’m arguing it depends on the guy.
Of course it depends on the guy...they are talking about hundreds or thousands of interactions.

Serenity

Reaction score
I've been trying to tell this message for years, but some guys on this forum insists on external solutions to an internal problem.

There are tons of decent to straight up good looking guys who have a really hard time scoring simply because they have a negatively warped perception of themselves. They ACT ugly despite not being deemed ugly if someone were to judge the same person for the first time from a neutrally posed photo. The opposite is true for the ugly guy, they'll be deemed ugly in a photo, but they'll ACT attractively simply because they believe they are and when they're animated like that it's enough to be perceived as attractive.

Now, the attractive guy who believes he's attractive also exists and they're no doubt outcompeting the ugly guy with the same confidence. There's also the ugly guy with no confidence and obviously they never get any action.

Point is, how we view ourselves matters. Regardless of how a guy objectively looks, he's many times more likely to be successful with women if he simply refuses to regard himself as ugly and therefore unworthy.

I probably look decent, I don't really know for sure how others view my looks and I don't give a fvck anyways. I do regard myself as more than good enough looking. This was not always the case, about 10 years ago I definitely didn't consider myself good looking enough. I didn't change my physical appearance, but I did change how I perceive myself and the difference in response from women (and anyone really) is huge!

From reflecting back on this internal change I noticed that a lot of automatic behaviors changed without me being aware of it in that moment. Many of these external behaviors are mentioned on the forum, but trying to just change behavior is hard if it isn't congruent with how you feel internally. It's difficult to act attractively when your belief says otherwise. It's a lot easier to act attractively when you believe you are. Women pick up on that sort of thing and it's a lot more likely she'll be convinced you're attractive if you're convinced of it yourself and act accordingly.

The fact that some guys don't understand this simple logic is baffling to me. I'm living it and it works, if you don't think you're attractive, neither will anyone else.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The blackpill is a cope used by socially awkward guys who don't go out or approach. If you don't put yourself in a situation to actually meet women on a regular basis, You will be alone.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot easier to act attractively when you believe you are. Women pick up on that sort of thing and it's a lot more likely she'll be convinced you're attractive if you're convinced of it yourself and act accordingly.

The fact that some guys don't understand this simple logic is baffling to me. I'm living it and it works, if you don't think you're attractive, neither will anyone else.
It’s not that baffling.

When a guy, looking good or not, is constantly destroyed by Alpha men in junior, high school, college, workplace, and movies and tv and internet and music and real life only show the top, rich, sexy Alpha males get sex with all the hot young girls, where is he supposed to get the internal value from?

It likes society does everything it can to brainwash the young man; to prevent him from getting confidence and to value young women (when the rich, powerful celebs and politicians value young women), and then makes fun of him because he doesn’t have the confidence to get young women.

Where is a young man, where everything he sees and touches tells him young sexy woman are Gods, supposed to get confidence and game? 7-11 from 5 -8 pm on weekdays?

Come on.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one isn't experiencing external validation, I don't think internal confidence can just be summoned with the thought "I'm good enough". I think there needs to be one instance of meaningful external validation to summon it. I've only had one female that was a solid 8.5 do a double take passing me by. That's all I needed to realize, I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but there are very attractive females out there, that will find me attractive.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It’s not that baffling.

When a guy, looking good or not, is constantly destroyed by Alpha men in junior, high school, college, workplace, and movies and tv and internet and music and real life only show the top, rich, sexy Alpha males get sex with all the hot young girls, where is he supposed to get the internal value from?

It likes society does everything it can to brainwash the young man; to prevent him from getting confidence and to value young women (when the rich, powerful celebs and politicians value young women), and then makes fun of him because he doesn’t have the confidence to get young women.

Where is a young man, where everything he sees and touches tells him young sexy woman are Gods, supposed to get confidence and game? 7-11 from 5 -8 pm on weekdays?

Come on.
The whole point of self confidence is that it comes from within not from external sources. That's why it's called self and not external confidence.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my incel buddies & I will (hopefully) be going clubbing this weekend. I’ll try & get him to feel more attractive (he’s not ugly, but not attractive either). And, I’ll try & get him some girl.
Yeah, they tend to overthink things and flake last minute. They also love to stand behind your back , or in the corner waiting to go home early.

Nowadays idgaF about incel friends anymore. They ooze out creepy vibes, and actually chip away from YOUR sexual energy and limit your freedom of moving. If you catch tail they get jealous and try to c0ckblock. Or you pity them and miss out on a opportunity to get a hot ONS. I rather go out by myself, if I take incel dudes with me I'll have do all the work anyway..

This is really interesting...guys who were rated lower by females in the looks department that rated themselves higher tend to be the "ugly guys with the hot chicks" you see walking around...

And the good looking guys who rate themselves lower tend to not do as well...

Basically the ugly dudes are overconfident and even c0cky about how they look while some of the better looking guys are not so confident about their looks...

I guess confidence really CAN be king when it comes to women.

Bottom line..if you believe you are hot and act like you are hot, women will believe you are hot.

You dont even have to believe you are hot ,just gotta believe in yourself. Also you must have some basic understanding how women think. Women love a man with humor. And humor is only possible when one can bend the truth( hence the " it's funny cause it's true" qoute). Not too many generations ago being a MAN had very little to do with being good looking.

I bet some of these guys would be rated much higher after a actual interaction with these women. If he's confident and has a mouthpiece he'll go from "ugly ",to " kinda cute".

Adding to my response on the first post, its baffling most men dont understand that being pretty is not necessary: be charming, confident, funny and witty, have a good D , (and oke) , work on your body and style ,smell good ,and you will get A woman. Some men somehow accepted,they dont look like prime Bratt and believe that's the reason no woman will ever want them. Smh.

I also think about what jayz once said ; "ain't no such thing as a ugly billionaire. "

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not that baffling.

Come on.
What about the movie where the nerdy guy gets fed up with all the crap , finds his balls and kisses the girl? And fights the bully? What about the increasing popularity of hip hop music, where guys explain in detail how they chase women? Countless examples how to do it, it just depends what a man feeds to his own brain.

Young men need to get their game and confidence by joining forces and going after what they want. If standing in the corner waiting for Stacy didn't work last time, why try it over and over again. Definition of insanity. ITS JUST A WOMAN.

Not believing in yourself is essentially equivalent of making fun of yourself.

If one isn't experiencing external validation, I don't think internal confidence can just be summoned with the thought "I'm good enough". I think there needs to be one instance of meaningful external validation to summon it. I've only had one female that was a solid 8.5 do a double take passing me by. That's all I needed to realize, I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but there are very attractive females out there, that will find me attractive.
This. And how did you get the 8,5? By going after what you desired .If you just go after what you desire you'll get your hot girl sooner or later. 1 is all it takes to raise the bar of self believe.

But men are afraid of rejection, which is crazy. Rejection is a part of life, and taking risk is embedded within a man's dna.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole point of self confidence is that it comes from within not from external sources. That's why it's called self and not external confidence.
You have to have success to sustain that internal confidence though. If the success doesn’t come consistently then you’ll lose confidence fast. That sounds like a woman saying “just beeee yourself!”. Life doesn’t work like that. You can’t just say “beeee confident” and then it be so. I can tell myself I’m a billionaire everyday for the rest of my life. That don’t make me one though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You have to have success to sustain that internal confidence though. If the success doesn’t come consistently then you’ll lose confidence fast. That sounds like a woman saying “just beeee yourself!”. Life doesn’t work like that. You can’t just say “beeee confident” and then it be so. I can tell myself I’m a billionaire everyday for the rest of my life. That don’t make me one though.
No you don't.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Imho true confidence is linked to stoicism and absolute sense of self. The realization you cannot control anything in life but yourself. Succes obtained by outside factors is always fickle.Thats why some of these rich stars ( J Depp, w Smith MB Jordan ect) still embarrasse themselves and get addicted to all kinds of things, bc their definition of self doesn't seems solid, hence why their confidence isn't solid neither. Give them 100 more successful movies, their confidence wont go up.

New clothes ,money HB's ect might boost you confidence for a short period of time, but when that fades you'll be left with what is internal and self. Hence the dreaded " burn out" which occurs on all levels of society, also on levels the ( superficial) eye might describe as " successful ".