"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Leftist agenda against ALL men!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
593

There is a leftist snowflake agenda against men. A lot of you are already aware of this.

Priti patel and harriet harmann were trying to pass a law in parliment, to the upmost credit of boris johnson....he stopped it!

I strongly agree women should be protected....against men who are following them etc....but this is just ridiculous. These leftists are'nt far away from making it illegal for a man to say "hello" to a woman or EVEN LOOK IN HER DIRECTION. Just watched catcalling videos on youtube.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
In the US, it would be protected free speech.
dont expect your free speech to last very long. after the second amendment they are coming for the first amendment.
 
Top