Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women becoming fake bi-lesbian due to male hate?

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how this is prevalent in the US and Europe but it's usual in my country in the higher earning part of society (i live in the global south). What do you guys think of this? It's simply nuts how many under 21 girls suddenly think they are bisexual or are actually bi but jump to the lesbian side in a very major way, only having stuff with few guys or even rejecting guys for LTRs altogether. It all seems like hate for chads or naturals or tyrones or whatever kind of guy who stomps them all over the floor and leave or even a more like rejection of real male personalities (now labeled as toxic masculinity). What the **** is this and what do you guys think of this shift?

Important to note how trans/trap woman/people (depends on worldview) use that to **** 3-5 7s to 10s late teen girls a week with no effort using IG or kissing 10 girls in a party. I've seen this ****. It's likely a escape to male-hater young girls to have the D without dealing with traditional alpha males. These trannies usually do that calling themselves lesbian/sa p hian and presenting themselves as "of 30 people i pull 27 i kiss are girls, 3 guys" "i hate guys and love feminine people" "i hate guys and very rarely kiss them"

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s political. My Zoomer ex- was a big alphabet person supporte she said she wished she were a lesbian (to be a ‘rebel’). But she loved Fvcking too much. So, she never made the switch.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of women are bisexual now and use men for boats, and taking on lavish vacations. I know two women who only date women now.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women act like lesbians as a form of male hate. I can write a book on this and feminists and lesbians will still argue with me that it's wrong. Seen enough lesbians crush on a guy or cheat on their "girlfriend". This happens with gay males, too, but it's far different for women.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's "edgy". Same reason for the tranny spike. Real trannies start engaging in cross dressing at very young ages like five years old... Not when they "find themselves" as an adult...

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandman has this video which offers some answers:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how this is prevalent in the US and Europe but it's usual in my country in the higher earning part of society (i live in the global south). What do you guys think of this? It's simply nuts how many under 21 girls suddenly think they are bisexual or are actually bi but jump to the lesbian side in a very major way, only having stuff with few guys or even rejecting guys for LTRs altogether.
This is all about the push promoting LGBTQ values over the last several decades. They started out simply wanting rights, but it's gone way beyond that now. They are (whether intentional or not) indoctrinating young children to identify as LGBTQ, and the percentages of young people identifying as such have skyrocketed as a result. Young women seem to be especially susceptible to this. Just what women need, more options, right?

I heard a bizarre stat the other day, can't remember it exactly. But it was something like 4% of young adults identified as gay or bisexual, yet their sex lives were exclusively heterosexual. Apparently being LGBTQ is a desirable thing among young people these days, because in today's culture the unconventional is rewarded. From the looks of things, this is only going to increase in the near future. Unfortunately, this kind of thing is not healthy, neither for the moral fabric of our society, nor for the preservation of the species, nor even for the people themselves who buy into it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's worse than that. Again, Im in a hobby that has a crossover of a lot of young people and older people. And theres's a lot of high schoolers and even middle schoolers looking like your typical dyke. It's honestly scary. Young art types use to still look normal and did not get into a rebellious stage until like late high school. These days, they are starting as early as elementary with the fade cut haircuts and masculine clothing. Where is the father to stop this?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days, they are starting as early as elementary with the fade cut haircuts and masculine clothing. Where is the father to stop this?
Well yeah, Disney has admitted to pushing LGBTQ content into programming for two year olds on up. They are starting them young these days. As for the father, as you well know the input of cisgender males (especially if white) is not welcome.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably for attention, there is zero biological benefit to be homosexual
Incorrect according to one psychology paper I read.

The theory is that ladies who are more sexually fluid tend to do better because, if they need to they can share an alpha instead of being stuck with a beta.

Note, this does not mean that the two are correlated (sexually fluid and being with an alpha).

It only explains why being sexually fluid is more common in women than in men.

I would say it's not due to male hate, only due to massive male beta-ness on planet Earth.

Kind of like a subconscious, sexual-biological backup plan for a different reason it evolved.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The theory is that ladies who are more sexually fluid tend to do better because, if they need to they can share an alpha instead of being stuck with a beta.

Note, this does not mean that the two are correlated (sexually fluid and being with an alpha).

It only explains why being sexually fluid is more common in women than in men.
See, I've always thought women were more likely to buy into lesbianism because women are more sexually appealing, they have greater beauty. I know guys here absolutely dispute that idea however, they think they are just as sexy as any woman. But I mean c'mon, look at the female body, it's built for sex, and to be appealing to the eye. Women have beauty, and men have strength, that's the main difference between the sexes.

Also, the nature of femininity means that women can find softness, caring, and nurturing in each other's company. Whereas men don't really have this to offer each other so much, at least not so readily.

You might also argue that women are more natural followers, so when they are told LGBTQ is the way to be, and you have to buy into this or else you are a hateful bigot, they just believe what they are told and set about doing it. Men are more likely to question.