"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Making sex more fun

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I've experimented with roleplay, restraints/cuffs, video, dress up (her) and I'm all out of ideas. Roleplay and restraints with dirty talking is great. The outfits are sexy and hot to look at. I just need more.

Normal sex is good too I just feel I need more and want to be safe/legal and not resort to escorts, I'm not into dungeons/**** stuff but do like dom/sub narratives.

Online lists are all the same, anyone have any ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
New positions honestly.

There's a lot more than just doggy, cowgirl, and missionary style.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,390
Different places help excite things for me. Like at the top of parking garages over looking the city at nite, elevators, adult video store, on a boat.

And those crazy girls are always the best at sex and willing to push boundaries. If God would have mentally stable girls as wild in bed as the crazies, I'd want it all the time.

Two chics naked in your bed will make you feel like a king.

I had this really cool sechs swing that took things to another level. Every girl I told was curious about it but only the crazy ones were all about it. The funniest thing was all these girls thought it was gross when they realized I had used it with previous girls, but never once complained about my couch where every girl I've ever taken home has rubbed her wet kitty all over.
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
19,078
Punish them, talk sh!t to them, try new positions,

Go to a random number generator online and press it a few times then match it up to the positions here and use them

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top