Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your standards are seen by others or yourself as very high, you are likely more mature than you think

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can easily see from the last months, especially as i turned 26 yesterday, that this is a fact. Raising your bar for woman and friends and being able to reconsider everything about people near you who you may have sentimental bonding and start to dislike them when seeing their flaws is a sign of maturity. It means you know yourself way more than before, and that you are turning your eyes open to the world and people around you, desensitivizing about how humans are not only flawed but in many times heartless and dangerous, so you must be aware of those who get near you.

Woman may not only be beautiful, but smart, educated, psychologically stable, loyal as a human being, reasonably strong but docile, able to think differently and outside societal dogmas and traps, while at the same time not someone who attempts to send you to a perpetual war inside whatever kind of relationship you may have with her or turn your life into hell by putting you under her shoes and spitting on your face.

Friends must be with you always, do things for you as much as you do for them or as much as they can, remember about your strengths and limitations, prioritize you in their life as much as their closest friends always and daily, understand mutuality, esprit de corps, and authentic non-sentimentalistic masculine affection between their brothers and male friends.

Anyone who crosses any of these boundaries (or others which cannot be easily described), are not on your level. You should not feel bad for feeling above them. You should not hate yourself for ignoring their potentials. A girl may have massive potential but be throwing herself into the abyss day and day yet think likes you a lot as a friend/sexual partner in the past but you may now actually be only an orbiter and she may be mutually positively and negatively delusional about herself and about how she sees you and place you sexually and/or platonically. A guy may be only your friend when other guys are not with him and may only remember of you when you reach them or when they are alone, even when you really had a strong friendship in the past with him that vaned and when you both share so many qualities and some potential, because he may have simply reached his prime times ago and may now be in sharp decline. Things may change easily for the worse when you not at the top of the foodchain or if you weren't able to keep your composure and mantain your frame when in terrible times, and you may not recognize their own destruction, such as crap marriages, internet ego-fame dependency, megalomania

Those are not on your level and they may drag you along them and limit your OWN potential. They don't understand mutuality, they may in a very self centered way (as an example, in the case of a somewhat narcisistic distinguished guy) or trainwreck style (in case of a girl) see you way below they are for what they saw you in the past or in a bad moment. If you are really aware of yourself and love yourself, you will understand they are blind and they are in fact below you. Let they be who they are, do not kiss their boots, forget about trying to fix the relationships, do not become their enemies, do not fall into the trap of "if they do not include me then i must be below their pairs and/or them". Follow your own view of yourself and literally who cares what they see or how they treat you, look for the future and understand you will replace them by superior people and they will likely be ashamed they coudn't see who you were. Recognize them by who they are and feel repulsed but do not fall into hate. Value those who value and love you but who aren't in your level. Do not fall into the scarce mentality of distinguished yet immature and damaged people. Do not try to change them or fall into your feelings for them. They are ****ed and you will miss them if you do not detach when they self-implode or entrench into their own world, and you will contradict your own brain if you have disgust yet still like them sentimentally. They are not coming back from the obvious coffin they bought to bury themselves into. Your self value and standards for people will make you happy and mentally healthy.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very well written, thoughtful, and old news. Younger members I'm sure will find value.

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very well written, thoughtful, and old news. Younger members I'm sure will find value.
Thanks for valuing the effort i had for this. I tried to direct it as much as possible to people around my age. I think they will have great benefit on those things and understand why they are so different right now from what they were when young adults and how the urge for the best possible people and standards they must comply is not something more than normal to their age and acumulation of experiences.