"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

My cue to ask her out?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
This might be pretty obvious...

Met a girl a couple nights ago through some work colleagues of mine.

Pretty damn cute. Didn't do much talking at the start, but we eventually played darts together and she gave me the rest of her sandwich.

Accidentally threw a dart at her finger.

Sent her a message this evening asking her if her finger was in a sling and she responds "ahahaha it's recovered"

Didn't see any point in responding, so I let it be.

An hour or so later and she's sent me "So what are you plans this weekend?"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pogejr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
22
Age
32
It is obvious. Stop doubting yourself.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
It is obvious. Stop doubting yourself.
Sometimes I do, especially in the initial steps... What makes it obvious in this case, though? The fact that she asked what I was up to?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
She is clearly expressing interest. Your response should be something like “I’m going to (something definite and exciting) would you like to join me”.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
She is clearly expressing interest. Your response should be something like “I’m going to (something definite and exciting) would you like to join me”.
Expressing interest in person, the other night, or by text?
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Her: What are your plans this weekend?

You: I havent decided yet. How about you join me for (something you would actually enjoy regardless of company).
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
This might be pretty obvious...

Met a girl a couple nights ago through some work colleagues of mine.

Pretty damn cute. Didn't do much talking at the start, but we eventually played darts together and she gave me the rest of her sandwich.

Accidentally threw a dart at her finger.

Sent her a message this evening asking her if her finger was in a sling and she responds "ahahaha it's recovered"

Didn't see any point in responding, so I let it be.

An hour or so later and she's sent me "So what are you plans this weekend?"
Tell her what you are doing. Tell her to come through. /thread
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
Expressing interest in person, the other night, or by text?
Stop thinking about this. She has indicated interest. Make your move NOW!

If she is really interested in you then you only have a short window to act. If you wait too long she will think you lack the balls to ask and she will move on.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,080
It is, but don't ask her out...just say what you have going on and if you don't have anything on one day, give her a green light...

Say something like "going out with some Friends for dinner Saturday and just probably relaxing Sunday and getting some things done around the house. What about you?"

If she is interested she will probably say something like "Oh that sounds like fun...I am meeting up with some girlfriends tomorrow but don't have any plans for Sunday either...did you want to do something?"

Being too eager in these situations and asking her out when she asks that question usually backfires.

Play it a little aloof and cool. Drives them crazy.
 
Top