Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does my GF do this......?

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, long story short. Ive been with my "GF' for about 1 year and 1/2. It's been a rollercoaster and we have a 6 month old now ( just a skeleton of our situation). With all that said she's been dressing a little better whenever she goes out to hang with her friends ( she doesn't frequent bars or clubs she just goes over to her friends houses as far as I know.) Whenever we go out somewhere she dresses like a decent bum. What does this mean? Am I looking too deep into this? Or is it something I need to pay more attention too?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, long story short. Ive been with my "GF' for about 1 year and 1/2. It's been a rollercoaster and we have a 6 month old now ( just a skeleton of our situation). With all that said she's been dressing a little better whenever she goes out to hang with her friends ( she doesn't frequent bars or clubs she just goes over to her friends houses as far as I know.) Whenever we go out somewhere she dresses like a decent bum. What does this mean? Am I looking too deep into this? Or is it something I need to pay more attention too?
It means you're too focused upon her and not into yourself enough. Which is the start to putting all your focus on her then the attraction gets lost ( you won't be fvcking, she will disrespect you, and will likely cheat on you ). If you're still fvcking her when you want to your still in good.

You need to set some personal goals outside of her and start to achieving them, being ultra focused in them, so much that you are "selfish". You also need time with outside friends and other groups outside of her, stuff you look forward to doing.

You occasionally need to date her. That never ends, and sometimes you turn down sex. Being too predictable fvcks it all up. She needs to know you can fvck another b1tch right now if you chose to and if you could have several that's even better. Being setup like that in life gives you the best odds with modern day females.

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you're too focused upon her and not into yourself enough. Which is the start to putting all your focus on her then the attraction gets lost ( you won't be fvcking, she will disrespect you, and will likely cheat on you ). If you're still fvcking her when you want to your still in good.

You need to set some personal goals outside of her and start to achieving them, being ultra focused in them, so much that you are "selfish". You also need time with outside friends and other groups outside of her, stuff you look forward to doing.

You occasionally need to date her. That never ends, and sometimes you turn down sex. Being too predictable fvcks it all up. She needs to know you can fvck another b1tch right now if you chose to and if you could have several that's even better. Being setup like that in life gives you the best odds with modern day females.

All things Ive been thinking and getting ready to implement! I start my new job soon and Ive been going to the gym. Also going out with my brothers from time to time. Funny you say that Im in a position where she is craving sex and Im not really as interested as she is! How do you explain that?

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good catch , was she always try to wear good clothes when she hang out with her friends ? or this is something happened recently ? if it is recently I would check if she is actually only meeting some girls and there is no guys there.

Now please see if it happened she is wearing good for some guys, then most likely she is looking for new bf, all what you can do is focus on yourself and be the best choice she can have, grow muscles , play sport, have some directions in your life, etc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Any relationship that is a "rollercoaster" is pretty much doomed to failure. Quality relationships should not be rollercoasters, especially after a year and a half.

OP, thinking you should probably get off the ride sooner rather than later

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good catch , was she always try to wear good clothes when she hang out with her friends ? or this is something happened recently ? if it is recently I would check if she is actually only meeting some girls and there is no guys there.

Now please see if it happened she is wearing good for some guys, then most likely she is looking for new bf, all what you can do is focus on yourself and be the best choice she can have, grow muscles , play sport, have some directions in your life, etc.
Only 1 instance comes to mind where she wore a grey dress like skirt. We got into it about that early on in our relationship (she tried to leave with that exact dress/skirt earlier evening yesterday but after asking my opinion she changed to something more casual). Honestly I should pay more attention but I really don't care as much as I did when we first started talking. I think for the most part she wears casual clothes.

Come to think of it she has never wore that dress with me! Not once since we got into it about it! What do you think about that?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 1 instance comes to mind where she wore a grey dress like skirt. We got into it about that early on in our relationship (she tried to leave with that exact dress/skirt earlier evening yesterday but after asking my opinion she changed to something more casual). Honestly I should pay more attention but I really don't care as much as I did when we first started talking. I think for the most part she wears casual clothes.

Come to think of it she has never wore that dress with me! Not once since we got into it about it! What do you think about that?
Those “girls” she’s seeing is a 6’4 athlete who loves your girl in a skirt/dress so she does it for him.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those “girls” she’s seeing is a 6’4 athlete who loves your girl in a skirt/dress so she does it for him.
yeah , usually when she starts out of sudden meeting friends is a negative thing , especially when you have a 6 months child together

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If it is only one time , it might be really just wrong choice of clothes , just keep your eyes open for other signs .

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some other signs?
1- sudden care of look
2- feel like she is not only meeting women.
3- start distancing herself from you
4- securing her phone more than what was before

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she is getting too comfortable with you. Don't let her.

Modern Man Advice