Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pete Davidson proves that preselection is all you NEED

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Ariana Grande, Kate Beckinsale, Kaia Gerber, Kim Kardashian. It doesn't matter how he looks, the fact that he slayed all of them gives him Giga-high SMV.

Status and money can't explain his success, as not all celebs have his record. He had luck of getting one Stacy, than used this to get another Stacy, and so on. You need Stacys to get Stacys.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Slam him all you want but some of the hottest women on the planet think he is hot...

Emily Ratajkowski sounds like her pvssy tingles for him by the way she talked about why women find him attractive...

So he is an example of a guy that other guys don't think is good looking but women DO find good looking.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's clearly got that confident, alternative bad boy thing going on. And apparently *some* people find him funny, he has connections and clout, and isn't the rumor that he has a big deck or something? Like him or not, it's pretty easy to see why he's successful with women. It's more than just "getting lucky". He clearly has high value.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a what comes first, chicken or egg argument.

Pre-selection is not something you can just create from nothing. Davidson is worth millions, famous, etc.

These celebrity 'hook-ups' have more to do with gaining attention and publicity than serious interest. If you are a female celebrity and need some professional attention, fvcking this dude will get that for you. He is a means to draw attention to yourself. Hollywood has been doing this for 100 years.... only back then it was getting married.... then divorced... then married again (see Liz Taylor).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike discussing celeb romantic interactions because it’s somewhat of a different world than what happens for the rest of us. I’ll try to discuss this in general terms that are relatable to the common man.

Pete Davidson is good at attracting physically attractive women but these interactions rarely last beyond 6 months. There are regular men who are like this.

Two women (Kate Beckinsale and Kim Kardashian) were single moms who were 20 and 13 years older than he is. That’s not the best use of time for any man.

Ariana Grande & Kaia Gerber (Cindy Crawford’s daughter) were better than an age perspective. Grande is a few months older (not a big deal when both people are under 25) and Gerber was 5+ years younger. Gerber was one of the more impressive short term gets. However, it would be fair criticism that Davidson didn’t keep a hot, 18 year old around longer for a few months. Any 25-26 year old would get criticism for that. Additionally, it was a bit impulsive for him to put a ring on Ariana Grande within a few months of dating. Fortunately for both sides, the engagement broke up. In the regular world, putting a ring on a woman after less than 6 months of dating would be called AFC/beta, regardless of how attractive she is.

One astute observation that has made is that the women Davidson has been with are either over-the-hill (Beckinsale, Kardashian) or screwed up in some way (Grande). That’s not impressive. If you value LTRs at all, Davidson’s most impressive relationship with 2+ years with Cazzie David (Larry David’s daughter). Cazzie David is cute/maybe attractive but not as hot as some others on that list during their primes. Also, she is similarly aged.

Two of the biggest keys to Davidson’s game are height, salary, and a big cocck. There have been non-celeb men who have used that combination to get them some attractive women.

Pre-selection is a factor as well so I'm not discounting that. I think there are more important things.

Reaction score
This is a common bias with men that I see when it comes to rating other men. They seem to overrate masculine men with muscles and jaw line and underrate pretty boys. He might not be good looking to men, but a lot of women actually prefer pretty boys over your typical masculine meat head look.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, he’s a member of “The Addams Family”
Its not his physical attributes that attract, it’s his verbal.
He has the “gift of the gab“
Girls want men that are entertaining, funny and make them laugh. He brings it….

Reaction score
To me, he’s a member of “The Addams Family”
Its not his physical attributes that attract, it’s his verbal.
He has the “gift of the gab“
Girls want men that are entertaining, funny and make them laugh. He brings it….
Dude is above average in looks, he’s not comparable to will Ferrell or Seth Rogan

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a common bias with men that I see when it comes to rating other men. They seem to overrate masculine men with muscles and jaw line and underrate pretty boys. He might not be good looking to men, but a lot of women actually prefer pretty boys over your typical masculine meat head look.
Pretty boy? Harry Styles or MGK is a pretty boy...I actually don't think PD is ugly...but a pretty boy? Lol. I could see alternative heroin user/zombie/skater/puesdo emo boy maybe.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I think he proves that Kim K’s SMV has crashed after 40 and half a dozen kids but ok
Women don't have SMV because hypergamy only applies to men. That's why we have sexual dimorphism.

Slam him all you want but some of the hottest women on the planet think he is hot...

Emily Ratajkowski sounds like her pvssy tingles for him by the way she talked about why women find him attractive...

So he is an example of a guy that other guys don't think is good looking but women DO find good looking.

They say he is attractive because he dated hot girls, it's been proven through many studies that having hot girls around makes a man appear more attractive.

You never see women in his comment section lusting after him though.

Reaction score
Women don't have SMV because hypergamy only applies to men. That's why we have sexual dimorphism.

They say he is attractive because he dated hot girls, it's been proven through many studies that having hot girls around makes a man appear more attractive.

You never see women in his comment section lusting after him though.
I don’t see women lusting after Brad Pitt or any other analogy guy used here in the comments either lol

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no idea how much women liked height until an ex told me how attractive this guy’s 6’4 height is who is facially average

It made my 6’2 feel weak, I really feel for you short men, at 6’2 I hate people taller than me, why couldn’t I be 6’6/6’7

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no idea how much women liked height until an ex told me how attractive this guy’s 6’4 height is who is facially average

It made my 6’2 feel weak, I really feel for you short men, at 6’2 I hate people taller than me, why couldn’t I be 6’6/6’7
If you felt that at 6'2", imagine how I have felt going through life at 5'10". It's even worse for the men who are shorter than I am. I was also lucky to get to 5'10".

It doesn't feel good for me when a tall-ish (5'7"-5'10") woman passes me over. I talked about on a thread once about a swipe app arranged date with a 5'8" woman once where it was totally perceptible how she reacted negatively to me not being tall enough. I think conceptually she was ok with someone slightly taller but when the rubber met the road, she was not ok with it. It's even worse when a much shorter woman passes you up for being 5'10". A lot of times, you don't necessarily know that's why you're being passed up. These are the women who won't even give you the time of day to field your in-person approach or won't swipe on you (for those that use swipe apps).

These celebrity 'hook-ups' have more to do with gaining attention and publicity than serious interest. If you are a female celebrity and need some professional attention, fvcking this dude will get that for you. He is a means to draw attention to yourself. Hollywood has been doing this for 100 years.... only back then it was getting married.... then divorced... then married again (see Liz Taylor).
I dislike discussing celeb romantic interactions because it’s somewhat of a different world than what happens for the rest of us.
This is why I dislike discussing celeb romantic interactions. That's an artificial thing that doesn't translate outside of Hollywood.

I think Davidson's interaction with Cazzie David (2.5 years) was legit. Some of the other ones were debatable. Ariana Grande likely wanted the attention. Kate Beckinsale might have used him to get her name back in circulation as she was 45-46 when they dated.

the biggest keys to Davidson’s game are height, salary, and a big cocck. There have been non-celeb men who have used that combination to get them some attractive women.
This should be the title of Sosuave.
Height and salary are the biggest things. While women can read about Davidson's rumored penis size online, the typical guy with a bigger than average sized penis wouldn't necessarily have his big penis reputation out there when doing stranger approaches. However, in the conventional, non-celeb world, a man who is well endowed is often carrying himself confidently, which serves as a huge turn on for women.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you felt that at 6'2", imagine how I have felt going through life at 5'10". It's even worse for the men who are shorter than I am. I was also lucky to get to 5'10".
Weird feeling, as it’s something you can’t control. Just have to make your peace with yourself and accept it.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be the title of Sosuave.
More like looks and salary, as they're the far more important to women. Guys really overrate height and concentrate on it more than woman. I'm 6'3 (and in shape and I dress well) and it's never done anything for me. I guess you only get the advantage from it if you're basketball player height and anything below 6'4 is considered short lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a great example of preselection. If women didn't know he had a little money and a little fame on his own, he would STILL be being talked about by being put in a favorable position by Kim Kardashian. Kim Kardashian is acting happy to be with and around him.

So once you get ONE you can get others.