Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to date hot models on Instagram

M

member159871

Last night I was just relaxing and playing some video games after a stressful long week of midterms when I got a reply from a beautiful British fashion model and artist I DMed earlier that day. This girl is exactly my type - thin, perfect body, impeccable style, and a face to die for. And she was interesting and passionate as well. Literally my dream girl in terms of personality and looks. We started talking and the conversation was going well so far. She seemed very receptive and interested in my life as well, including my music passion.

I then thought: how is it possible that I only have 900 followers, not good looking or rich, don't have an exciting Dan Bilzerian-esque life, yet I'm able to talk to all of these hot models that I never would've gotten 3 or 4 years ago? It all feels like a total fever dream. These aren't just "instagram models" that post their ass 24/7, these women are actual models who have been in famous magazines and fashion shows.

But that is the power of Instagram game. Men (especially on here) believe that DMing girls on Instagram is borderline impossible unless you are good looking, rich, or insta-famous. But the reality is you don't need any of those things to be successful on Instagram. And I will show you how in this post.

Having a decent profile

Though the messages you send girls do play a big role in getting them to respond, having a decent profile will make them intrigued and wanting to continue talking to you. Like I mentioned earlier, you don't need a lot of followers or even an interesting lifestyle. You just have to have something interesting going on, and this can be anything. For example, I am an EDM music producer and DJ, and use Instagram a lot to promote my music as well as music I've been listenting to. So generally I'll post content related to that. You can post images of anything you are passionate about. If you love going to the gym, post that. If you love traveling, post that as well. Women, especially super attractive women, love guys with drive and ambition, as well as all around interesting guys in general. If you aren't interesting and ambitious, become interesting and ambitous. Get a fun hobby and document your daily happenings involving that hobby.

It is also important to post good pictures. Many of my pictures are taken with my phone, though I do have a few professional pictures on my profile as well. Generally as long as the pictures look at least decent, then you should be fine. Also, unless they happen to be good quality, do not post selfies. This will put you in with all of the other guys taking selfies of them in front of their bathroom mirror showing of their gains or whatever. It's just desperate and not attractive.

Now onto followers; yes, it is true that the more followers you have, the more women will respond and the more women with bigger followings (100k and above) will respond. It generally will be harder to get reponses from girls with bigger followings if you don't have a big following, but not impossible. However, you can still get women with around 1k-30k followers to consistently respond to messages if you have under 1k followers, such as myself. I have gotten responses from women who had nearly 40k followers, which is pretty successful for me. Just don't message literal celebrities with millions of followers, because they usually won't respond unless you are insta-famous yourself (100k+ followers). Also, keep in mind that a girl's follower count has no correlation with how hot the girl is. In my case, I've gotten replies from girls who were small time professional models with under 1k followers but they literally looked like top supermodels, like Karlie Kloss or something. Similarly I've come across Instagram models who had thousands of followers but I just didn't find them attractive at all.

How to find girls

Finding girls on Instagram is as easy as it sounds. You can do this by simply going onto the Explore section and find girls. Don't worry, it isn't stalking as long as you aren't being creepy. In my case, I find models on Instagram by following a bunch of fashion and photography pages and coming across the girl's profile that way. If you like fitness girls you can follow gym pages and find girls that way. It all depends on the specific type of girl you want. You can also message local girls in your town by looking at the posts around your area. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Messaging Women on Instagram

Now you might be thinking "But women on Instagram have so much competition! They're getting DMed by guys who are way more famous and good looking than me!"

Yes, it's true that women get messaged by a ton of guys all day, every day. But let's look at the quality of their competition. There's two types of men women get the majority of messages from:

1. Simps
  2. Creeps
There might be very few guys who women respond to on Instagram, but for most women, the majority of their competition are simps and creeps.

Which is why it is so important to send messages that make you stand out from all the simps and creeps. First things first, an absolute must is to always reply to the girl's story. Cold DMing girls generally isn't a good idea because that is what every other guy is doing, so replying to the girl's story makes it ten times more likely that the girl will respond.

An easy message you can send that will get a reponse is called a cold read message. Cold reading has been discussed a lot in the pickup community and in Mark Manson's Models, but basically you make an assumption based on the girl's personality (or anything else about her that doesn't talk about her looks). For example my go to cold read message is "I sense you're an adventurous and motivated person". You can play around with this message and replace "adventurous" and "motivated" with whatever quality you find interesting about her, but the general idea is to make an assumption about the girl that doesn't mention her looks, because these women get a ton of messages from guys calling them "beautiful", "sexy", etc. This is by far my most successful opening message on Instagram and I've gotten replies from dozens of models by using it.

Another cold read message you can use is: "You're an introvert. I'm an extrovert. This will never work out" (or replace "introvert" and "extrovert" with whatever you want to say). This also works because you're making an assumption based on the girl's personality and treating her like an actual human as opposed to a fancy object, thus making you stand out from the thirsty simps that talk about her looks. However I will add that this isn't as successful as the previous opener so do some experimenting and see what works and what doesn't work.

Now after the girl has responded, simply talk to her like you would with any other girl. Flirt with her, be sexual, tease her, make a connection. If she lives in your city, ask her out and she'll either say yes or no. But don't talk about her looks, or in the case of models, try not to talk to them about modeling that much. Most models are generally not happy with their job and don't like talking about it with people so just be careful.

Conclusion

Now I will mention that the success rate on Instagram is pretty low. On average I can get 2 women out of 10 to respond to my messages, though it does vary. Sometimes I can get 4 out of 10, sometimes it will be 1 out of 20. It is unfortunately a huge numbers game. Instagram is the hardest way to meet women, but can be a very successful way if you know how to do it right. Though it is less successful than cold approach, it is actually more successful than Tinder in a lot of ways. With the average success rate on Tinder, guys usually match with one girl a day at best. These girls are usually nowhere near model looking, usually pretty average. With Instagram, the average success rate is 2 out of 10 girls that respond. And you can message any girl you want. Let's say you message 10 fashion models and get 2 to respond - message 50 and you are now talking to 20 girls, possibly even more. Which, in my opinion is WAY better than Tinder. So if anyone here is struggling with Tinder or other online dating apps, use Instagram. It's the best.

Once you start meeting women through Instagram, you'll be dating women that make you question reality. You can date whoever you want; whether you want to date fashion models, fitness models, influencers, actresses, flight attendants, or whatever type of girl you like, Instagram is the best way. You'll be thinking "how in the world am I dating girls like this". You'll be making your friends jealous with how hot the girls you date will be. And it's all thanks to that one app everyone uses but few know how to use as a dating app, Instagram.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's pretty clear to me how you are getting these women, it's because of your DJing/music producing. I was a house DJ in clubs for many years back in my 20s. Got more hot woman who threw themselves at me while I was DJing than I could count. Banged more hot chicks than I can count who approached me and I literally did nothing other than take them home at the end of the night. Had girls who would come see me every night in a certain club and get jealous when they saw me flirting with other women who came up in the booth to dance and hang out and grope me. Competition between women in these places is real.

It wasn't cause I was good looking and in shape...I was actually not in great shape at all back then but was OK looking. Got laid without effort by young hot chicks who found what I did attractive and that it gave them some status to be seen with me, plus I knew all the other DJs around town and got in to all the other clubs for free and drank for free at some of them too...and they would come with me sometimes and basically be treated like a VIP cause they were with me. That's super powerful to women...it's like a drug.

Plus since they knew I was already banging other hot women, they wanted to see what they were missing. Pre selection at its finest.

What's going on is no mystery to me. I lived it for 8-9 years.

Last edited:

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you meet the girl? Geography and distance are big factors... And what other social media platforms have you seduced girls successfully on? I've only ever used facebook and myspace successfully. (Funny story one lay was a girl I never met on facebook but had mutual friends with and I convinced her we met before and laid her on the first date)

I've never had success with instagram and snapchat and whatever.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of scammers on Instagram using attractive pics of women.. I wouldn't be shocked if she asks you to invest in something before long..
Uh... Who are you talking to and could you answer my question? I want to crack the social media barrier. I'm very well known among my personal city for my social circle like a mini-celebrity for my random cool adventures, but I'm not anywhere near your "coolness" factor (not sarcasm, being serious calling you cool). I travel a ton to random places like Africa and Venice, Italy and Stockholm, Sweden, and randomly sky dive and scuba dive, had people I haven't seen in a decade comment about how they thought I was living a badass life.
In reality, I'm depressed and putting on a facade and my social media is a deliberately curated illusion for the purpose of inspiring other people with positivity and to attract girls, but I have never gotten above a 7/10 with it, mostly 6/10's, not models.
I'm a 7/10, and an 8.5/10 with my shirt off.
I'm wealthy but prefer not to flaunt it, and only will do so indirectly don't want gold diggers.
I'm intermediate musician, working on getting good enough to perform straight up professional sounding covers of popular songs. My voice is deep enough to hit some of the very popular songs. My piano skills have gotten me laid a bit. My guitar skills are lacking.
Been meaning to learn music production and DJing forever. I know that can get you mad laid, but have no clue how to transition social media to a real life lay.

I have the money to fly to meet girls though, but most people don't, so this post confused me because of that.

I can pay people to teach me and can buy my own entire music studio, just don't know where to begin.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, trained film actor, but not enough to be attractive to girls. Just a dream of mine.

Well educated and have several college degrees. But everyone knows that means nothing for attraction.

I'm generally positive in person, have been told by my wings I smile too much, which is submissive and less attractive, versus being chill and laid back.

I usually light up the room when I show up to parties and ****. Working on making my personality more positive and exuding confidence. My goal is the word "Bubbly".

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I chat with IG models too, but I'm not writing essays about it. It's not an achievement. Does anyone brag about their ability to walk?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot models on Instagram would likely be impressed by wealth and obvious displays of wealth.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Downloaded my tinder data , and apparently I have a 30% match rate ( matches / right swipes )

it is achievable :)
sorry , I was talking sh1t . Opened up a new thread about this

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am struggling to believe OP has created an essay relating to his success with getting electronic replies from female Instagram accounts

OP how much effort and energy are you putting into this :oops: , what are you getting out of it ? a notification ?

I practically gaurentee you push these "models" to meet and they will dissapear of the face of the earth

"talking" is a pickup artist cope ......if nothing transpires from it what is the point

If you were banging 2-3 a week i could kind of understand the point but you clearly aren't