"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Albert Pujols files for divorce while wife fighting brain tumor. Upgrading?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
How is watching sports a beta male thing? This is the first time I’ve ever heard this and couldn’t disagree more. I don’t think it’s alpha or beta - it’s just a hobby. There’s nothing inherently alpha or beta about investing in a team you feel allegiance to for whatever reason. In no way does this detract from your qualities as a man or individual.
Aaron Clarey, a prominent Manosphere writer to this day, wrote an article on Return of Kings in 2014 about how watching sports is a waste of time.


Another person, Winston Smith, had a 2013 article on Return of Kings calling sports watching useless.


These were the two articles I mentioned above that changed my thinking about watching sports when I read them when they were newly published.

Watching sports is watching other men accomplish things. In a way, it is not that much different than watching porn.

It's a better use of time to exercise yourself, to play a sport you enjoy, or to play a sport where it is possible to meet women and get dates (volleyball and soccer are the best ones for this).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Aaron Clarey, a prominent Manosphere writer to this day, wrote an article on Return of Kings in 2014 about how watching sports is a waste of time.


Another person, Winston Smith, had a 2013 article on Return of Kings calling sports watching useless.


These were the two articles I mentioned above that changed my thinking about watching sports when I read them when they were newly published.

Watching sports is watching other men accomplish things. In a way, it is not that much different than watching porn.

It's a better use of time to exercise yourself, to play a sport you enjoy, or to play a sport where it is possible to meet women and get dates (volleyball and soccer are the best ones for this).
I can understand the argument for why some people think sitting and watching sports is a waste of time. But really, this is completely subjective. It is like any hobby. You aren't necessarily bettering yourself or improving on a life skill. Hobbies tend to be money and time sinks. Kind of like women ha.

What I disagree with is labeling it as a "beta" activity. It is not inherently alpha or beta.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
No one knows what's happening between them. Prob. not the best PR, but he apparently has his reasons. Not defending him, but I've heard wives and girlfriends leave their dudes while they were going through surgery or medical comas. It's more common than you think.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Baseball is losing popularity in general. The fan base in rapidly aging. St. Louis is one of the best cities for baseball. There are few cities now where the baseball team is unquestionably the most popular team.

Of course, watching sports is such a beta male thing. Playing sports is more important. The Manosphere and the red pill taught me that. When I first learned that in the 'sphere, I had already been watching less sports. Reading that cemented my non-interest in sports.

I like playing sports and exercise.
Spring training is VERY popular here in fl. Red sox, yankees, twins very popular. Then again mostly old people going to the day games.
 
Top