"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Need advice. New approach

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
Hey I lost like 60 pounds recently. Now when I go anywhere girls stare at me hardcore. So I'm thinking of ways to open them.

"Hey I noticed you staring at me."

Then when I get resistance I'm gonna say

"It's okay don't worry every girl stares at me when I go anywhere"

Does this sound good? I'm gonna try it out a bunch over the next few months
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Hey I lost like 60 pounds recently. Now when I go anywhere girls stare at me hardcore. So I'm thinking of ways to open them.

"Hey I noticed you staring at me."

Then when I get resistance I'm gonna say

"It's okay don't worry every girl stares at me when I go anywhere"

Does this sound good? I'm gonna try it out a bunch over the next few months
Good job on losing 60 pounds.

I would not say that though. It sounds pretentious and not genuine.

Instead I would make a comment on what she is doing, or something like about the shoes she is wearing.
 

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
Good job on losing 60 pounds.

I would not say that though. It sounds pretentious and not genuine.

Instead I would make a comment on what she is doing, or something like about the shoes she is wearing.
It's totally genuine. Gonna knock down social anxiety too
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Give that opener a spin. Its more about how you are saying it than ur actual words. Try different things and figure out what works for you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top