Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never underestimate a scorned woman!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Eric Greitens in the news again as his ex wife just randomly came out with abuse allegations now which will most certainly end his political career.

In case you didn't know it he was accused of having an affair with his hair stylist that led to him resigning. Btw his hair stylist was not some hottie like his wife was. I don't understand why some guys cheat with women less hotter.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
They cheat because they want variety or think they can get away with it or a mix of both.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They cheat because they want variety or think they can get away with it or a mix of both.
Just odd with a hair stylist who's not eveb that hot. While his ex wife is intelligent, has a good job and is very attractive.

tkazansky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just odd with a hair stylist who's not eveb that hot. While his ex wife is intelligent, has a good job and is very attractive.
Who cares about his wife's intelligence and good job.? The main benefit women provide men is beauty and access to sex. We have no idea if his wife was taking care of him or not. However, given what he risked if caught, I would respectfully suggest that he cheated because he wasn't getting what he needed out of her.

T

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares about his wife's intelligence and good job.? The main benefit women provide men is beauty and access to sex. We have no idea if his wife was taking care of him or not. However, given what he risked if caught, I would respectfully suggest that he cheated because he wasn't getting what he needed out of her.

T
The girl wasn't that hot though. That would be like Tom Brady cheating on Gisele with Adele. Mega downgrade. And I recall this gal only blew him in his basement anyway.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

T
yeah , I agree

most of the times , guys only cheat out of desperation , and desperate men are , well … desperate

rarely a guy that is happy thinks about cheating , no matter how ugly or not his wife is

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men primarily cheat out of boredom.

Once you've been with the same woman for 3, 5, 10, 20 years, whatever, most men crave new p*ssy. The main reason all the sugar daddy sites are all the rave right now. Probably some simps, but it's mostly married guys with $$$ looking to bang young hot women because wifey is just too boring, got fat, or turned into a major b*tch. I've known women who were on these sites and that's what they told me.

My last gf of 9 years was a hot Croatian woman. About the 3rd year in, I started to get sick of screwing her. By year 6 it was a chore and not much after that I was definitely interested in pursuing sex with other women. I liked being with her and we got along, so I stayed in for a while more. I was hardly "desperate," just wanted some variety. Eventually, we broke up because we got to be more like roommates. Probably mostly my fault because the attraction just wasn't there anymore for me. Plus, she had a HUGE superiority complex which could be a real buzz (and boner) kill.

I love hot fudge sundaes but if you have one 3x day, at some point, you'll get sick of them.

Other men cheat because their wife, who may still be hot, turned into a f*cking b*tch. I've seen this many times. Or they develop personality traits that kill any attraction; narcissism, nagging, laziness, whatever. I've dated super hot women but after a while their personality was a huge boner-killer, so I dumped them.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Once you've been with the same woman for 3, 5, 10, 20 years, whatever, most men crave new p*ssy. The main reason all the sugar daddy sites are all the rave right now. Probably some simps, but it's mostly married guys with $$$ looking to bang young hot women because wifey is just too boring, got fat, or turned into a major b*tch. I've known women who were on these sites and that's what they told me.

My last gf of 9 years was a hot Croatian woman. About the 3rd year in, I started to get sick of screwing her. By year 6 it was a chore and not much after that I was definitely interested in pursuing sex with other women. I liked being with her and we got along, so I stayed in for a while more. I was hardly "desperate," just wanted some variety. Eventually, we broke up because we got to be more like roommates. Probably mostly my fault because the attraction just wasn't there anymore for me. Plus, she had a HUGE superiority complex which could be a real buzz (and boner) kill.

I love hot fudge sundaes but if you have one 3x day, at some point, you'll get sick of them.

Other men cheat because their wife, who may still be hot, turned into a f*cking b*tch. I've seen this many times. Or they develop personality traits that kill any attraction; narcissism, nagging, laziness, whatever. I've dated super hot women but after a while their personality was a huge boner-killer, so I dumped them.
exactly my point

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men just aren’t meant to be monogamous. We think we are because of the dopamine rush we get with that “one girl” and because society tells us we are. In reality, every single woman I’ve ever been in a relationship with I’ve gotten tired of fvcking. Like. Fvcking. Clockwork. The whole point of the honeymoon phase is to get pregnant and have the man stick around. If you don’t do that, eventually your male brain/body basically tells you to go find new chicks because you’ve passed the point of nature’s intention.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men just aren’t meant to be monogamous. We think we are because of the dopamine rush we get with that “one girl” and because society tells us we are. In reality, every single woman I’ve ever been in a relationship with I’ve gotten tired of fvcking. Like. Fvcking. Clockwork. The whole point of the honeymoon phase is to get pregnant and have the man stick around. If you don’t do that, eventually your male brain/body basically tells you to go find new chicks because you’ve passed the point of nature’s intention.
Our brains haven't evolved all that much in the last 20,000 years or so. It's simply not biologically advantageous for a man to stay with one woman. Women, are wired for child care and nurturing. It just is. Men are wired to spread their genes to promote the proliferation of the species, while women take care of children of said male. Read any Charles Darwin book like Origin of the Species. Society does play a role in how men and women act in 2022 but we cannot, no matter how hard we try, ignore our genetic codes and wiring.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the above comments are hilarious.

The majority of forum members (including some of the above) moan and groan about women lacking self- accountability and not understanding commitment.

And yet comments above show men advocating the same behavior that they claim to oppose in others… but it gets worse. Ironically, some of the above male members are behaving like low caliber women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you have a picture of the hairstylist? The picture shown is his wife. From what I have read the hairstylist is unnamed so I don't think there is a picture.

Perhaps his wife isn't adventurous in bed, is too straight laced or is too boring and/or doesn't enjoy sex.

Not excusing the behavior, just giving you thoughts as to the why

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of the hairstylist? The picture shown is his wife. From what I have read the hairstylist is unnamed so I don't think there is a picture.

Perhaps his wife isn't adventurous in bed, is too straight laced or is too boring and/or doesn't enjoy sex.

Not excusing the behavior, just giving you thoughts as to the why
Don't have it, but people linked to her facebook page who knew who she was. She wasn't hot like his wife is. St. Louis is a big metro area but close knit. Word gets around locally quick.

My opinion? He's a narcissist. The lady he was accused of assaulting he tied up in his basement to some workout equipment and demanded she blow him. Not to get into the political aspects on this forum he was a Democrat and turned Republican before the 2016 election obviously seeing it's hard to win MO as a D. The guy is all about himself and a turncoat. He always painted himself as this family man as well and the Missouri Republican party hates the guy.

But for your typical, non famous man, most men would not kick this woman out of bed. She's fairly attractive looking, girl next door looking type. Not super hot where she herself would ditch you for an upgrade, and not ugly which will repulse you. Looks wise she's perfect for a LTR. Not HB10 which is a handfull but not ugly.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Some of the above comments are hilarious.

The majority of forum members (including some of the above) moan and groan about women lacking self- accountability and not understanding commitment.

And yet comments above show men advocating the same behavior that they claim to oppose in others… but it gets worse. Ironically, some of the above male members are behaving like low caliber women.
It's a long story. He was rail roaded though. He resigned due to BS charged by the St. Louis City attorney who is backed by Soros, and many Republicans gave her the blessing due to wanting him out of office even though the charges she was going for were bogus and never stuck.

But this would have never happened if he didn't have that affair in 2015.

He really messed up thinking with the wrong head and this was a great example here. If it wasn't for this affair it's VERY highly likely that Eric Greitens would be Trump's running mate as VP in 2024. Many on both sides agree and was considered a rapidly rising star. It would be him, not Ron DeSantis right now rising if it wasn't for this affair and probably would be a GOP presidential candidate one day if he thought with the right head.

Now it's very likely he'll have to either try and get his charity going again or do more appearances on Newsmax but eventually that will dry up when people forget his name. He'll have to work now.

Basically cheated with a bimbo. If not for cheating with a bimbo it's quite possible he would have been president one day.

Not making it a political post but trying to say how a bad decision with the D basically can cost you huge.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl wasn't that hot though. That would be like Tom Brady cheating on Gisele with Adele. Mega downgrade. And I recall this gal only blew him in his basement anyway.
What if it's a "downgrade" in looks and an upgrade in every other single way?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Don't have it, but people linked to her facebook page who knew who she was. She wasn't hot like his wife is. St. Louis is a big metro area but close knit. Word gets around locally quick.

My opinion? He's a narcissist. The lady he was accused of assaulting he tied up in his basement to some workout equipment and demanded she blow him. Not to get into the political aspects on this forum he was a Democrat and turned Republican before the 2016 election obviously seeing it's hard to win MO as a D. The guy is all about himself and a turncoat. He always painted himself as this family man as well and the Missouri Republican party hates the guy.

But for your typical, non famous man, most men would not kick this woman out of bed. She's fairly attractive looking, girl next door looking type. Not super hot where she herself would ditch you for an upgrade, and not ugly which will repulse you. Looks wise she's perfect for a LTR. Not HB10 which is a handfull but not ugly.
Saint Louis is a pretty big city...I lived there for 4.5 years. Word wouldn't get around that quickly unless he was going places where people knew him

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Eric Greitens in the news again as his ex wife just randomly came out with abuse allegations now which will most certainly end his political career.

In case you didn't know it he was accused of having an affair with his hair stylist that led to him resigning. Btw his hair stylist was not some hottie like his wife was. I don't understand why some guys cheat with women less hotter.

If a hot girl offers easy access, that's like holding a juicy piece of steak out in front of a dog. The dog will gobble it up because that's their nature. If the wife expected anything different then she doesn't live in the real world.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why some guys cheat with women less hotter.
Oh hail the almighty pvssy! :devil:

Most guys do not have any high standards (if any at all), and the common AFC answer is "A hole is still a hole".
Pretty gross, but that is the answer to the question I suppose.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Oh hail the almighty pvssy! :devil:

Most guys do not have any high standards (if any at all), and the common AFC answer is "A hole is still a hole".
Pretty gross, but that is the answer to the question I suppose.
But Greitens is high social value and had money. No reason he should be dumpster diving.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Saint Louis is a pretty big city...I lived there for 4.5 years. Word wouldn't get around that quickly unless he was going places where people knew him
The suburbs are pretty tight knit. I mean like Webster Groves, Ladue, Kirkwood, etc. I went to school at Webster and you'd be amazed.

What part did you live in? I lived in South County right by the South County mall.

I must say though women wise the women in the Stl metro are are FAR hotter looking than down here. It can't even compared. OLD even it can't compare. Like go on Match here in FL and it's a lot of post wall, single moms. I look at my old zipcode on OLD in Stl and the women are in far better shape too, better educated, never married and less signle moms. Even out and about in St. Louis County the women are in far better shape. Even places like Fenton, Pacific, and Imperial you'll find decent looking young women.

Organized sports, especially soccer is big in Stl. I gotta wonder that's why you see a lot of hot 18 year olds since so many played.