Girl leaves me alone in hospital after date

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m in a ****ed up situation rn. On Monday I drove 70 km to a girl that I met online. We chilled at her place and made out, slept together. The next morning my stomach hurt so much I couldn’t take it so she brought me to the hospital. I vomited and couldn’t even stand on my feet. The doctors said my appendix needs to be removed. The girl dropped me at the hospital and just left. She didn’t ask about my situation and when I asked her why she doesn’t care at all she said she wants to meet me when I’m healthy. She said she has other things going on in her life. I mean ok it was the first time we met each other but I wouldn’t react that cold and heartless. Now I’m in the hospital after surgery and I’m alone feeling like ****.

Am i overreacting? Should I drop that girl ?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely ruthless... That's why I have no sympathy for anything that happens to a woman in regards to sexual dynamics.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m in a ****ed up situation rn. On Monday I drove 70 km to a girl that I met online. We chilled at her place and made out, slept together. The next morning my stomach hurt so much I couldn’t take it so she brought me to the hospital. I vomited and couldn’t even stand on my feet. The doctors said my appendix needs to be removed. The girl dropped me at the hospital and just left. She didn’t ask about my situation and when I asked her why she doesn’t care at all she said she wants to meet me when I’m healthy. She said she has other things going on in her life. I mean ok it was the first time we met each other but I wouldn’t react that cold and heartless. Now I’m in the hospital after surgery and I’m alone feeling like ****.

Am i overreacting? Should I drop that girl ?
Get a hold of yourself. She barely knows you and vice-versa. Why should you expect to actually care and act like a gf? In my eyes, at least she gave you a ride to the hospital so be grateful but don't confront her about leaving you behind. That is a weak behavior.

Deal with your own health. Look out for yourself.

Modern Man Advice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Get a hold of yourself. She barely knows you and vice-versa. Why should you expect to actually care and act like a gf? In my eyes, at least she gave you a ride to the hospital so be grateful but don't confront her about leaving you behind. That is a weak behavior.

Deal with your own health. Look out for yourself.

Modern Man Advice
I totally agree...having sex on a first date doesn't mean she is in love with you or long term girlfriend material. Why would she want to have that level of involvement? Seems very needy of you to expect otherwise.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree...having sex on a first date doesn't mean she is in love with you or long term girlfriend material. Why would she want to have that level of involvement? Seems very needy of you to expect otherwise.
that’s just the basic thing I would expect from a human being. It has nothing to do with her being a woman. If i have a guest that is far away from his friends and family, they can’t visit him/her because of Covid restrictions and I know the person by himself feeling like ****, I would at least check his/her situation from time to time via text or a quick call. That’s the way I would behave regardless of the gender. Even if it’s a dog that I found somewhere and it got sick while being at my place I would care more about that dog.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that being upset about it is needy and unwarranted, I can also understand the offense at the lack of basic human decency for a courtesy call. As far as she knew, she could have been the last person he spoke to before his death.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I‘ve said it before: men don’t care much about sex, men just want to be nurtured.

The only female that cares a man is dead or alive is his mom, even then it’s sometimes iffy. A man can’t expect any other girl to care if he is dead or alive unless he Is helping her /she is dependent on him in someway.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the OP is correct in this case to be put off by her lack of caring. Some women are natural caregivers and feel compelled to care for sick strangers. She just didn’t care at all.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah your overreacting, she doesn't know you enough to give a sh!t about you or anything you got going on, you shouldn't care either.

Get better and go fvck her again......

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She still extended you the courtesy. Do you expect her to hold your hand bedside?
Come on man, you‘re still complete strangers.
When you recover, reach out to her and have some fun with it.
“Doctor prescribed me another round of bed rest. Wink wink”.
Something to that effect….

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s like when a chick I’ve been sleeping with says “you only want me for my *****, what would happen if I had an accident?” In this case it’s a **** test, it’s tough to get through that one specifically. But the bottom line is that I’m not in love with her beautiful soul at that point, she’s not family, or a wife, bottom line is NO, I’d move on, but inwouldnt be brutal about it.

As has been said, she saw you weak, and it killed her attraction if just temporarily. Get better man, it sucks.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not be hypocrites. There are opinions on this forum that if a girl has problems you should not be her psychologist, emotional tampon, the man should tell her to solve her problems and only support her. Some people say you should next this kind of women or not get involved.
In this case she drove him to the hospital. She could just called an ambulance at her house.

I am playing the devil advocate here ...
Get well OP!