Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Work fun

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with this chick about 2 years ago. Get dinner and go back to my place after to Netflix and chill and maybe 10 min into the movie she decides she’s gotta go lol ghosted/friend zoned me after that.

Now today she started working for me. Just messaged me after her first day and sends this message. Can’t make this sht up. Basically went on to say now that I’m her boss the idea of being with me seems more exciting. Those aren’t her words but just pretty much what she was thinking without saying it out right.

Attachments

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny but sad too, that she believes you'll buy into that load of nonsense. Don't let her make things weird at work.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1646128997840.png
Straight from the horses mouth; There you have it, she doesn't think more than that of you. Next.

Guys stop being "nice guys" and all the simping sheite. It doesn't work.
Nice guys are creepy little tw@ts and that is what women think of you.

Also @dk1990S111 never take a dump at work because you need to eat there too. It is in general a very bad idea.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys stop being "nice guys" and all the simping sheite. It doesn't work.
Nice guys are creepy little tw@ts and that is what women think of you.
As a recovering nice guy (I was raised to be a “nice” boy ) I always am trying to be aware how I treat a woman. I sometimes have to make an effort to not be so nice . Guys let’s hear some examples of ways you can be too nice and what you can do instead (before you’re in a relationship)
I’ll start:

-buying her things
-complimenting her excessively
-over texting

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a recovering nice guy (I was raised to be a “nice” boy ) I always am trying to be aware how I treat a woman. I sometimes have to make an effort to not be so nice . Guys let’s hear some examples of ways you can be too nice and what you can do instead (before you’re in a relationship)
I’ll start:

-buying her things
-complimenting her excessively
-over texting
I don’t do any of that. My niceness takes the form of engaging them in good conversations. I’ve had more than a few girls tell me on dates “you’re such a good conversationalist!” ”I feel like we have this amazing connection” Only to never hear from them again. So I try not to be too conversational anymore

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed about the nice guy thing but the reason for that is because my first thought is always “how will this action affect my business”. So ya there’s a lot of things I could do different but then word gets around “that guy dk from that business is such a dbag womanizer”.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t do any of that. My niceness takes the form of engaging them in good conversations. I’ve had more than a few girls tell me on dates “you’re such a good conversationalist!” ”I feel like we have this amazing connection” Only to never hear from them again. So I try not to be too conversational anymore
so true lol they’d rather have some guy that is on his phone the whole date I guess

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah I haven’t figured it out myself. Be a caveman and barely say a word and fvck is my theory
Pretty much this. It’s nearly 100% about being a guy that turns her on physically.

In 2022, she doesn’t care about your conversation, personality, hobbies, or stuff you have in common.

As an introvert, I love a deep one on one conversation, but I accept that it has nothing to do with attraction.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my first thought is always “how will this action affect my business”.
There is a huge difference to between being nice in business and being professional in business and guess what?
Nice guys always get scre'wed too in business and finish last.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sh1t where you eat. I really hope you don't engage her down this path. I would make a polite reply "not to worry about it" and simply go about your business (literally). There are so many other women in the world - you don't need the drama that could come with trying to bang an employee. Not to mention that if she ghosted once it is likely to happen again once she sees she has you on the hook. Don't give her the chance.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sellers remorse

This is the equivalent of a woman losing a sh1t load of weight getting in shape getting a boob job and suddenly a guy being interested in her

Act accordingly

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much this. It’s nearly 100% about being a guy that turns her on physically.

In 2022, she doesn’t care about your conversation, personality, hobbies, or stuff you have in common.

As an introvert, I love a deep one on one conversation, but I accept that it has nothing to do with attraction.
She wants you thinking with the other head is my guess

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your right. That stuff has nothing to do with attraction. But can be the difference between you ending up fvcking the girl whose not comfortable sleeping with you the same day she met you or not.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are so off the mark about conversation. Conversation is the golden ticket to success with women.
However, a man needs to learn to calibrate and leverage his conversation.

Never forget this: Women are aurally stimulated. Men are visually stimulated.

Men also need to learn that in conversation, direction of energy flow is important. Direct the conversation while still appearing to listen to her. To direct the conversation, one only need only to keep things light and have fun, while punctuating that fun vibe with some serious subjects periodically (which demonstrates you have substance and a good head on your shoulders).

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are so off the mark about conversation. Conversation is the golden ticket to success with women.
However, a man needs to learn to calibrate and leverage his conversation.

Never forget this: Women are aurally stimulated. Men are visually stimulated.
So true. In my experience if a woman says she likes talking to me, it basically means she wants to f*ck